Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
coasttocoast a.m

Sunday March 24, 2013

Joining George Knapp in the first half, filmmaker and actor, Sean Stone, will discuss his experiences with shadowmen, demons, and ghosts along the eastern seaboard as documented in his film, Greystone Park. Sean will also talk about his role as co-host with Jesse Ventura on the TV series Conspiracy Theory.

In the latter half of the program, author Brad Olsen will talk about how forbidden realms of study, such as UFOs and free energy technology, could advance humanity to a new level.

is there an app that will let me listen to coast to coast on my phone? damn i miss art bell. something about his voice that made yu believe the **** that was on there :lol:

Last edited:
:x Why does the smithsonian and other historical museums refuse to document this?!

Oh they document. And then they steal the evidence.

I was never taught in school about the ancient mound builders of North America. Why not? It's a huge part of North American history. I got general teachings about Indians but never specifics about the culture & civilization...frankly, the only things I was taught painted Indians as all dumb slash-and-burn primitive beasts than had nothing on their European saviours...which is false.

The mound builders' artifacts were documented & published. When the cross-country rail system was built...a lot of the artifacts disappeared after smithsonian employees took them to hide. Then, slowly but surely - the documentation disappeared too with only bits & pieces being found here & there by hardworking, truth-seeking individuals.

moar

The guy in that video is the equivalent of someone who just now learned about Star Wars and wants to talk about it all the time, to the point where he's just talking BS to anyone who will listen because he just wants to hear himself speak.

The stuff is real, but the dude makes it come across wrong.

When I was in the NoGaE there were alot of dudes who were straight pseudo-everything. They thought they were waaaayyyyy deeper than they were. A lack of humility makes it hard to take someone seriously.

I wanted to join the nation a few months ago

can someone please elaborate on all this? IT would be appreciated.

Ancient Maps That Shouldn't Exist -

The Piri Reis Map of 1513

URL]

In 1929, a group of historians found an amazing map, drawn on a gazelle skin. The map, research showed, was drawn by Piri Reis, a famous Turkish Admiral and known cartographer. Reis, known for his passion for maps, had access to the Imperial Library of Constantinople. On the back of the map, Reis left notes indicating that he drew the map based on his research in the library, and used sources that dated back as far as the fourth century BCE or earlier.

The question is: Who mapped the Queen Maud Land of Antarctic 6000 years ago? Which unknown civilization had the technology or the need to do that?

It is well-known that the first civilization, according to the traditional history, developed in the mid-east around year 3000 BC, soon to be followed within a millennium by the Indus valley and the Chinese ones. So, accordingly, none of the known civilizations could have done such a job. Who was here 4000 years BC, being able to do things that NOW are possible with the modern technologies?

The Orontius Finaeus Map of 1531

URL]

Discovered in the Library of Congress by Charles Hapgood in 1960, the Orontius Finaeus Map also shows an ice-free Antarctica. In fact, the map details flowing rivers, drainage patterns, a clean coastline, and mountain ranges only recently discovered. Some people claim the Orontius Finaeus Map to be the most accurate map of the area prior to the 1800s.

Another tidbit of proof is the Ross sea. Today huge glaciers feed into it, making it a floating ice shelf hundreds of feet thick. Yet this map and the Reis map show estuaries and rivers at the site.

In 1949 coring was done to take samples of the ice and sediment at the bottom of the Ross Sea. They clearly showed several layers of stratification, meaning the area went through several environmental changes. Some of the sediments were of the type usually brought down to the sea by rivers. Tests done at the Carnegie Institute in Washington DC, which date radioactive elements found in sea water, dated the sediments at about 4000 BC, which would mean the area was ice free with flowing rivers up until that time - exactly what is recorded on the Reis and Finaeus maps.

The Bauche Map of 1737

URL]

Phillip Bauche, a French geographer, drew a map of Antarctica. However, in Bauche’s map, Antarctica is drawn with two separate land masses and a clear shoreline. Because of this, Bauche’s map was considered to be erroneous.

Then in 1958 a seismic survey of Antarctica was carried out which surprisingly showed that Antarctica was indeed two archipelago islands covered by a thick layer of ice that made it appear as only one land mass and not only that, but that the general topography of the lands beneath the ice matches the drawings on the Bauche map in every detail. So how on earth this can be in any way possible? This map means that Bauche was in possession of a correct map showing Antarctica 100 years before it was discovered and not only that, but without any ice on it. Antarctica has not been in an ice free condition for a minimum of at least 10,000 years and many scientists believe that the period of time to be more like several million years

The Mercator Map of 1538

URL]

To appreciate why the Mercator Map of 1538 is such a marvel requires an understanding of the history of latitude and longitude and how they relate to sea navigation.

Latitude can be determined by using the stars or sun for observation. Longitude, however, is more difficult to calculate. You need the equation of “distance=speed X time” and an accurate clock to calculate longitude. In the 1500s, when Mercator drew his map, no such clocks existed. In fact, in the 1700s an actual Board of Longitude was established in England with the specific goal of determining longitude. In 1714, Sir Issac Newton declared that the main problem was that “a watch required for such accuracy has not yet been invented.” It wasn’t until 1761 that a clock (chronometer) was developed that could accurately assist in determining longitude.

How does this relate to the Mercator Map? Simple….the map, drawn in 1538, included accurate measurements of longitude.

The Queen then offered a prize of 20,000 pounds to any man who might build such a device and finally, in 1761, a man by the name of Harrison claimed the prize and put forth his prototype chronometer which then "ushered in a new era of sea travel" for the world. During the 19th century maps then began being updated with the correct degrees of longitude. However Mercator’s map of 1538 was marked with correct longitude a full 223 years before it was discovered.

coasttocoast a.m.

Wednesday March 27, 2013

Dissident researcher Michael Cremo will discuss his continuing work in forbidden archaeology and human origins, including artifacts and discoveries that don't fit into conventional timelines and theories of academic and scientific communities.

coasttocoast a.m.

Thursday March 28, 2013

First Hour: Researcher and photographer Barrie Schwortz talks about the history and meaning of the Shroud of Turin.

Second Hour: Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe will discuss the loud mystery booms that are persisting with intensity, the Monarch butterflies annual migration numbers declining and their possible extinction, and speculation that the function of the strange, 'alien' Gobekli Tepe excavation has to do with the recycling of souls.

Watching it now. Narrated by Bill Maher. I've never seen any of his material before, but so far this doc has been pretty funny. He's def trolling the hell out of some people.

coasttocoast a.m

Sunday March 31, 2013

Joining George Knapp, President of Bigelow Airspace, Bob Bigelow, will discuss the future of privatizing space and how one day you could be taking a trip to the moon. Ufologist Dr. Roger Leir will join the program during the second half to discuss one of the most amazing UFO sightings ever recorded, the Kumburgaz Turkey UFO Incident, where inhabitants of the spacecraft can be seen - Leir witnessed the sighting with his own eyes.

This is from The Law of One: The RA material http://www.lawofone.info/

Questioner: Can you expand on the concept which is that it is necessary for an entity, during incarnation in the physical as we know it, to become polarized or interact properly with other entities and why this isn’t possible in between incarnations when the entity is aware of what he wants to do. Why must he come into an incarnation and lose conscious memory of what he wants to do and then act in a way in which he hopes to act?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child’s play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest.

In time/space and in the true-color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction.

Let us re-examine this metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may, during this incarnation begin — and we stress begin — to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc. However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.

You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit beingness totality.

Last edited:
This is from The Law of One: The RA material http://www.lawofone.info/

Questioner: Can you expand on the concept which is that it is necessary for an entity, during incarnation in the physical as we know it, to become polarized or interact properly with other entities and why this isn’t possible in between incarnations when the entity is aware of what he wants to do. Why must he come into an incarnation and lose conscious memory of what he wants to do and then act in a way in which he hopes to act?
Ra: I am Ra. Let us give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child’s play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest.

In time/space and in the true-color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction.

Let us re-examine this metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may, during this incarnation begin — and we stress begin — to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc. However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.

You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit beingness totality.

Too deep man. This spoke to my soul

coasttocoast a.m

Sunday March 31, 2013

Joining George Knapp, President of Bigelow Airspace, Bob Bigelow, will discuss the future of privatizing space and how one day you could be taking a trip to the moon. Ufologist Dr. Roger Leir will join the program during the second half to discuss one of the most amazing UFO sightings ever recorded, the Kumburgaz Turkey UFO Incident, where inhabitants of the spacecraft can be seen - Leir witnessed the sighting with his own eyes.
need audio for this 

I *** with Coast to Coast but some of the callers are insane.  I think literally they're insane.  I mean some of the stuff they come out of left field with, oh boy.

coasttocoast a.m.

Monday April 1, 2013

Paranormal investigator Scott Roberts will discuss the very real probability that non-human intelligences visited and even bred with primordial humans, and how this relates to the pervasive presence of the serpent in human history, religion, and alien mythos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom