Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love this thread. can click on any random page of it and watch fascinating videos. good stuff.

coasttocoast a.m.

Tuesday April 2, 2013

1st Half: Historian and UFO researcher Richard Dolan talks about the most popular FBI UFO document, the Hottel memo.

2nd Half: Business technology strategist, futurist and expert in the impact of technology on humans and society, Robert Harken, will discuss the latest in transhumanism, colonizing space and the transition to the singularity in which computers match human intelligence and possibly compete for control of Earth.

images

Gygas!!!!

EarthBound is the best game of all time, btw.

Chill with some of the content posted though. Sources and whatnot. Don't want to get this thread locked.

i thought the stuff i posted was free to view for educational purposes and not an infringement on any copyright laws, youtube doesnt seem to have any problems with them, if i'm wrong mods are free to remove the selected one/s at their discretion :tongue:

Im pretty sure I've posted this before or some of you have seen this but it The infamous Revelations of an elite Family insider. back in 2005 a forum had a user claiming to become a member of an elite family. Those that are higher than illuminati, dragon family, free masons or any other secret society that you might know.

Below is the record holders introduction:

Something fascinating happened on a forum (godlikeproductions.com) in a span of a few days and ithas caused quite a stir in certain parts of the Internet.A person by the moniker of Insider claimed he was from a ruling bloodline and gave the people achance to ask everything they wanted and Insider would answer. At first it looks like another internethoax, some lightweight questions were followed by lightweight answers, but then things startedchanging drastically.Anyone who understands dialectics knows that the answers Insider gave were designed toforce/provoke others to ask questions which went to the core of the matter. First some questions are being asked by Insider like "Are you really living on the planet you think you are?" which made peoplereact differently than before.The answers this person started giving to those following questions showed a deep, broadunderstanding of philosophy, history, metaphysics, religion, magic, politics, and more in a way whichis very innovative, detailed and some answers are thought provoking to say the least.What amazes is that Insider answered these questions in a very short time span and if you keep in mindthat the topics are diverse, some in depth and some epic answers showed up literally minutes apart, onemust wonder how it was done. Copy/paste from internet? I checked intensively and the sentencesInsider used cannot be found on internet. Like one person observed, this was way over the heads of theusual suspects.Some people started getting upset, others were drawn to it and this all lead to a dialogue where so muchwas revealed, including by the other posters that it can be studied for years to come. Sounds hard to believe? Read on.

and the link if you want to read it yourself:

Last edited:
The Salyut 7 Space Station sightings

In the summer of 1984, six highly trained cosmonauts claimed to have had an unbelievable encounter with a group of gargantuan “celestial beings” of unknown origin in the star filled expanse above our world. Were these colossal beings the result of a mass delusion, a sign of something miraculous, or the heralds of unimaginable doom?

The cosmonauts went on to described these mist haloed beings as being nearly 80-feet in height with a wingspan comparable to that of a 747 jet; although, it should be noted, that there’s no indication in the public record of how these men of science came to these proportional estimations. The men observed the soaring seraphim for approximately 10-minutes before they vanished; leaving the isolated and surely perplexed comrades to ponder what it was that they had seen and try to gather the courage to report it to their superiors below.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2012/04/space-angels-aliens-or-sign-of-the-apocalypse/

Vid - http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...twIwAA&usg=AFQjCNGl3q2LyAxgLMx4lcZF4hprwAHlRw

u guys think atlantis ever really existed ? :nerd:

This is from The Ra Material: The Law of One

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Earth+History&su=Atlantis#Atlantis

10.15 Questioner: was wondering about the advent of the civilization called Atlantis and Lemuria, the way these civilizations occurred, and where did they come from [inaudible] civilizations?

Ra: I am Ra. This is the last question of this work. The civilizations of Atlantis and Lemuria were not one but two. Let us look first at the Mu entities.

They were beings of a somewhat primitive nature, but those who had very advanced spiritual distortions. The civilization was part of this cycle, experienced early within the cycle at a time of approximately five three oh oh oh, fifty-three thousand [53,000] of your years ago. It was an helpful and harmless place which was washed beneath the ocean during a readjustment of your sphere’s tectonic plates through no action of their own. They set out those who survived and reached many places in what you call Russia, North America, and South America. The Indians of whom you have come to feel some sympathy in your social complex distortions are the descendants of these entities. Like the other incarnates of this cycle, they came from elsewhere. However, these particular entities were largely drawn from a second-density planet which had some difficulty, due to the age of its sun, in achieving third-density life conditions. This planet was from the galaxy Deneb.

The Atlantean race was a very conglomerate social complex which began to form approximately three one oh oh oh, thirty-one thousand [31,000] years in the past of your space/time continuum illusion. It was a slow growing and very agrarian society until approximately one five oh oh oh, fifteen thousand [15,000] of your years ago. It reached quickly a high technological understanding which caused it to be able to use intelligent infinity in a less informative manner. We may add that they used intelligent energy as well, manipulating greatly the natural influxes of the indigo or pineal ray from divine or infinite energy. Thus, they were able to create life forms. This they began to do instead of healing and perfecting their own mind/body/spirit complexes, turning their distortions towards what you may call the negative.

Approximately eleven thousand [11,000] of your years ago, the first of the, what you call, wars, caused approximately forty percent of this population to leave the density by means of disintegration of the body. The second and most devastating of the conflicts occurred approximately one oh eight two one, ten thousand eight hundred twenty-one [10,821] years in the past according to your illusion. This created an earth-changing configuration and the large part of Atlantis was no more, having been inundated. Three of the positively oriented of the Atlantean groups left this geographical locus before that devastation, placing themselves in the mountain areas of what you call Tibet, what you call Peru, and what you call Turkey.

Do you have any brief questions before we close this meeting?

22.18 Questioner: Was the next action taken by the Confederation when a call occurred?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

22.19 Questioner: Who or what group produced this call, and what action was taken by the Confederation?

Ra: The calling was that of Atlanteans. This calling was for what you would call understanding with the distortion towards helping other-selves. The action taken is that which you take part in at this time: the impression of information through channels, as you would call them.

22.20 Questioner: Was this first calling then before— at a time before Atlantis became technologically advanced?

Ra: I am Ra. This is basically correct.

22.21 Questioner: Then did the technological advancement of Atlantis come because of this call? I am assuming the call was answered to bring them the Law of One and the Law of Love as a… a distortion of the Law of One, but did they also then get technological information that caused them to grow into such a highly technological society?

Ra: I am Ra. Not at first. At about the same time as we first appeared in the skies over Egypt and continuing thereafter, other entities of the Confederation appeared unto Atlanteans who had reached a level of philosophical understanding, shall we misuse this word, which was consonant with communication, to encourage and inspire studies in the mystery of unity.

However, requests being made for healing and other understandings, information was passed having to do with crystals and the building of pyramids as well as temples, as you would call them, which were associated with training.

22.22 Questioner: Was this training the same type of initiatory training that was done with the Egyptians?

Ra: I am Ra. This training was different in that the social complex was more, shall we say, sophisticated and less contradictory and barbarous in its ways of thinking. Therefore the temples were temples of learning rather than the attempt being made to totally separate and put upon a pedestal the healers.

22.23 Questioner: Then were there what we would call priests trained in… in these temples?

Ra: I am Ra. You would not call them priests in the sense of celibacy, of obedience, and of poverty. They were priests in the sense of those devoted to learning.

The difficulties became apparent as those trained in this learning began to attempt to use crystal powers for those things other than healing, as they were involved not only with learning but became involved with what you would call the governmental structure.

22.24 Questioner: Was all of their information given to them in the way you’re giving our information now, through an instrument such as this instrument?
Ra: I am Ra. There were visitations from time to time but none of importance in the, shall we say, historical passage of events in your space/time continuum.

22.25 Questioner: Was it necessary for them to have a unified social complex for these visitations to occur? What… What conditions were nec— I’m saying, what conditions were necessary for these visitations to occur?

Ra: I am Ra. The conditions were two: the calling of a group of people whose square overcame the integrated resistance of those unwilling to search or learn; the second requirement, the relative naïveté of those members of the Confederation who felt that direct transfer of information would necessarily be as helpful for Atlanteans as it had been for the Confederation entity.

22.27 Questioner: I see. Then I will state the picture I have now of Atlantis and you can tell me if I’m correct.

We have a condition where a large enough number of the entities of Atlantis had started at least going in the direction of the Law of One and living the Law of One for their call to be heard by the Confederation. This call was heard because, using the Law of Squares, it overrode the opposition of the Atlantean entities that were not calling. The Confederation then used channels such as we use now for communication and also made contact directly, but this turned out to be a mistake because it was perverted by some of the entities of Atlantis. Is this correct?
Ra: This is correct with one exception. There is only one law. That is the Law of One. Other so-called laws are distortions of this law, some of them primal and most important for progress to be understood. However, it is well that each so-called law, which we also call “way,” be understood as a distortion rather than a law. There is no multiplicity to the Law of One.

This will be the final question in length of this working. Please ask it now.

22.28 Questioner: What was the— the only question I was going to ask, that I can think of was— Could you give me the average life span of the Atlantean population?

Ra: I am Ra. The average life span, as we have said, is misleading. The Atlanteans were, in the early part of their cultural experience, used to life spans from seventy [70] to one hundred forty [140] years, this being, of course, approximate. Due to increasing desire for power, the lifetime decreased rapidly in the later stages of this civilization and, thus, the healing and rejuvenating information was requested.

Do you have any brief queries before we close?

60.14 Questioner: Then is the large underwater pyramid off the Florida coast one of the balancing pyramids that Ra constructed or did some other social memory complex construct it and if so, which one?

Ra: I am Ra. That pyramid of which you speak was one whose construction was aided by sixth-density entities of a social memory complex working with Atlanteans prior to our working with the, as you call them, Egyptians.

Last edited:
What's this Law of One? Who is Ra? Is there some backstory?

Going to search it but interested in what you guys have to say

What's this Law of One? Who is Ra? Is there some backstory?

Going to search it but interested in what you guys have to say

From my understanding they are the "guardians" and the "catalyst" of our space/time illusion. They are multi-dimensional entities and by dimensional I mean levels of conscientiousness not places. Ra a group of entities that acts as one and follows the Law of One. "Serve one is to serve all."

“I am Ra. The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.”

81.16 Questioner: Ra states that it has knowledge of only this octave, but it seems that Ra has complete knowledge of this octave.

Can you tell me why this is?

Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, we do not have complete knowledge of this octave. There are portions of the seventh density which, although described to us by our teachers, remain mysterious. Secondly, we have experienced a great deal of the available refining catalyst of this octave, and our teachers have worked with us most carefully that we may be one with all, that in turn our eventual returning to the great all-ness of creation shall be complete.

81.17 Questioner: Then Ra has knowledge from the first beginnings of this octave through its present experience and what I might call direct or experiential knowledge through communication with those space/times and time/spaces, but has not yet evolved to or penetrated the seventh level. Is this a roughly correct statement?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes.

81.18 Questioner: Why does Ra not have any knowledge of that which was prior to the beginning of this octave?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us compare octaves to islands. It may be that the inhabitants of an island are not alone upon a planetary sphere, but if an ocean-going vehicle in which one may survive has not been invented, true knowledge of other islands is possible only if an entity comes among the islanders and says, “I am from elsewhere.” This is a rough analogy. However, we have evidence of this sort, both of previous creation and creation to be, as we in the stream of space/time and time/space view these apparently non-simultaneous events.

81.21 Questioner: Then what portion of these galaxies is Ra aware of? Has Ra experienced consciousness in many other of these galaxies?

Ra: I am Ra. No.

82.14 Questioner: Did this in fact happen on some of the planets or on a large percentage of the planets near the center of this galaxy in this way?

Ra: I am Ra. Our knowledge is limited. We know of the beginning but cannot asseverate to the precise experiences of those things occurring before us. You know the nature of historical teaching. At our level of learn/teaching we may expect little distortion. However, we cannot, with surety, say there is no distortion as we speak of specific occurrences of which we were not consciously a part. It is our understanding that your supposition is correct. Thus we so hypothesize.

85.15 Questioner: Thank you. Do you have use of all the words in the English language and, for that matter, all of the words in all of the languages that are spoken on this planet at this time?

96.9 Questioner: How is Ra able to know all of this information? This is somewhat of an unimportant question, but it is just amazing to me that Ra is able to know all of these trivial things. What do you do, move in time/space and inspect the problem or what?

Ra: I am Ra. Your former supposition is correct, your latter unintelligible to us.

96.10 Questioner: You mean that you move in time/space and inspect the situation to determine the problem. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is so.

14.19 Questioner: At what density level is Ra?

Ra: I am Ra. I am sixth density with a strong seeking towards seventh density. The harvest for us will be in only approximately two and one-half million of your years and it is our desire to be ready for harvest as it approaches in our space/time continuum.

14.20 Questioner: And you ready yourselves for harvest through [the] best service you can provide. Is this correct?

Ra: This is correct. We offer the Law of One, the solving of paradoxes, the balancing of love/light and light/love.

14.21 Questioner: How long is one of your cycles?

Ra: I am Ra. One of our cycles computes to seven five oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh [750,000,000(?)], seven five million [75,000,000] of your years.

14.22 Questioner: 75 million?

Ra: That is correct.

16.21 Questioner: Can you give me some kind of history of your social memory complex and how you became aware of the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra. The path of our learning is graven in the present moment. There is no history, as we understand your concept. Picture, if you will, a circle of being. We know the alpha and omega as infinite intelligence. The circle never ceases. It is present. The densities we have traversed at various points in the circle correspond to the characteristics of cycles: first, the cycle of awareness; second, the cycle of growth; third, the cycle of self-awareness; fourth, the cycle of love or understanding; fifth, the cycle of light or wisdom; sixth, the cycle of light/love, love/light, or unity; seventh, the gateway cycle; eighth, the octave which moves into a mystery we do not plumb.

41.26 Questioner: This may be too long a question for this working, but I will ask it and if it is too long we can continue it at a later time. Could you tell me of the… the development of the social memory complex Ra, from its first beginnings and what catalyst it used to get to where it is now in activation of rays? Is, is this too long a question?

Ra: I am Ra. The question does not demand a long answer, for we who experienced the vibratory densities upon that planetary sphere which you call Venus were fortunate in being able to move in harmony with the planetary vibrations with an harmonious graduation to second, to third, and to fourth, and a greatly accelerated fourth-density experience.

We spent much time/space, if you will, in fifth density balancing the intense compassion we had gained in fourth density. The graduation again was harmonious and our social memory complex which had become most firmly cemented in fourth density remained of a very strong and helpful nature.

Our sixth-density work was also accelerated because of the harmony of our social memory complex so that we were able to set out as members of the Confederation to even more swiftly approach graduation to seventh density. Our harmony, however, has been a grievous source of naïveté as regards working with your planet. Is there a brief query before we leave this instrument?

60.30 Questioner: What civilization was it that helped Ra using the pyramid shape while Ra was in third-density?

Ra: I am Ra. Your people have a fondness for the naming. These entities have begun their travel back to the Creator and are no longer experiencing time.

76.11 Questioner: Since Ra evolved initially on Venus Ra is of the same archetypical origin as that which we experience here. Is this correct?

81.22 Questioner: Has Ra experienced or does Ra have any knowledge of any of these other galaxies? Has Ra traveled to, in one form or another, any of these other galaxies?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes.

81.23 Questioner: It’s unimportant, but how many other of these galaxies has Ra traveled to?

Ra: I am Ra. We have opened our hearts in radiation of love to the entire creation. Approximately 90 percent of the creation is at some level aware of the sending and able to reply. All of the infinite Logoi are one in the consciousness of love. This is the type of contact which we enjoy rather than travel.

81.24 Questioner: So that I can just get a little idea of what I am talking about, what are the limits of Ra’s travel in the sense of directly experiencing or seeing the activities of various places? Is it solely within this galaxy, and if so, how much of this galaxy? Or does it include some other galaxies?

Ra: I am Ra. Although it would be possible for us to move at will throughout the creation within this Logos, that is to say, the Milky Way Galaxy, so-called, we have moved where we were called to service; these locations being, shall we say, local and including Alpha Centauri, planets of your solar system which you call the Sun, Cepheus, and Zeta Reticuli. To these sub-Logoi we have come, having been called.

81.25 Questioner: Was the call in each instance from the third-density beings or was this call from other densities?

Ra: I am Ra. In general, the latter supposition is correct. In the particular case of the Sun sub-Logos, third density is the density of calling.

81.26 Questioner: Ra then has not moved at any time into one of the other major galaxies. Is this correct?

81.27 Questioner: Does Ra have knowledge of any other major galaxy or the consciousness of anything in that galaxy?

Ra: I am Ra. We assume you are speaking of the possibility of knowledge of other major galaxies. There are Wanderers from other major galaxies drawn to the specific needs of a single call. There are those among our social memory complex which have become Wanderers in other major galaxies. Thus there has been knowledge of other major galaxies, for to one whose personality or mind/body/spirit complex has been crystallized the universe is one place and there is no bar upon travel. However, our interpretation of your query was a query concerning the social memory complex traveling to another major galaxy. We have not done this, nor do we contemplate it, for we can reach in love with our hearts.

81.29 Questioner: I was wondering if some of the Wanderers from Ra in going to some of the other major galaxies, that is, leaving this system of some 200 billion stars of lenticular shape and going to another cluster of billions of stars and finding their way into some planetary situation there, would encounter the dual polarity that we have here, the service-to-self and the service-to-others polarities?

89.8 Questioner: How many of our years ago was Ra’s third density ended?

Ra: I am Ra. The calculations necessary for establishing this point are difficult since so much of what you call time is taken up before and after third density as you see the progress of time from your vantage point. We may say in general that the time of our enjoyment of the choice-making was approximately 2.6 million of your sun-years in your past. However— we correct this instrument. Your term is billion, 2.6 billion of your years in your past. However, this time, as you call it, is not meaningful for our intervening space/time has been experienced in a manner quite unlike your third-density experience of space/time.

89.13 Questioner: What was your reason for leaving?

Ra: I am Ra. We wished to be of service.

89.27 Questioner: Were some of Ra’s population negatively harvested at the end of Ra’ s third density?

Ra: I am Ra. We had no negative harvest as such although there had been two entities which had harvested themselves during the third density in the negative or service-to-self path. There were, however, those upon the planetary surface during third density whose vibratory patterns were in the negative range but were not harvestable.

89.28 Questioner: What was Ra’s average total population incarnate on Venus in third density?

Ra: I am Ra. We were a small population which dwelt upon what you would consider difficult conditions. Our harvest was approximately 6 million 500 thousand mind/body/spirit complexes. There were approximately 32 million mind/body/spirit complexes repeating third density elsewhere.

89.29 Questioner: What was the attitude prior to harvest of those harvestable entities of Ra with respect to those who were obviously unharvestable?

Ra: I am Ra. Those of us which had the gift of polarity felt deep compassion for those who seemed to dwell in darkness. This description is most apt as ours was a harshly bright planet in the physical sense. There was every attempt made to reach out with whatever seemed to be needed. However, those upon the positive path have the comfort of companions and we of Ra spent a great deal of our attention upon the possibilities of achieving spiritual or metaphysical adepthood, or work in indigo ray, through the means of relationships with other-selves. Consequently, the compassion for those in darkness was balanced by the appreciation of the light.

89.31 Questioner: What techniques did the two negatively harvested entities use for negative polarization upon such a positively polarized planet?

Ra: I am Ra. The technique of control over others and domination unto the physical death was used in both cases. Upon a planetary influence much unused to slaughter these entities were able to polarize by this means. Upon your third-density environment at the time of your experiencing such entities would merely be considered, shall we say, ruthless despots which waged the holy war.

89.32 Questioner: Did these two entities evolve from the second density of the planet Venus along with the rest of the population of Venus that became Ra from second density to third?

Good stuff right there.. thanks

I spent a while reading the white magic topic last night.. Im going to buy the books.. like a hard copy better cuz Im in front of a screen all day already lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom