Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
coasttocoast a.m.

Wednesday April 24, 2013

First Hour: Former SEAL Team 3 member Mike Ritland (book link) talks about training elite Navy SEAL dogs.

Second Hour: Richard Belzer will join George Noory in studio to talk about his passion for UFOs and conspiracies as well as his new work investigating the mysterious deaths of witnesses to the JFK assassination.

Here's last night's show for those that want to listen.

UFO Disclosure
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...twIwAQ&usg=AFQjCNHZETwc-NfItewGDvk7m8nd5jGqiw

I love this thread and I can't thank you guys enough for updating it so often. keep up the good work.

coasttocoast a.m

Thursday. April 25, 2013

Earthfiles Reports

In the first hour, Joshua P. Warren reveals an amazing ghost photo, recently discovered after 42 years in a drawer, which shows a lady on a staircase at the Reynolds Mansion, built in 1847, in Asheville, North Carolina.

In the second hour, Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe updates the loud booms mystery, and discusses animal mutilation cases, and life-changing light phenomena.

Last night's show

Coast To Coast AM - April 24 2013 Conspiracies and JFK Assassination
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...twIwBA&usg=AFQjCNGOBUGkBwsKT03mVMbLjL653tPmcg

explain..

Disclaimer: this isn't fact and just ideas that I was left with to ponder after.

Through out my trip I felt like there was some type of evil force moving in the background trying to steal anything that was ever good and of love so It could benefit itself. Examples being stealing concepts of free energy, stealing ideas of religion, etc.

Concerning the all seeing eye, In my trip there was a point in time that souls knew when they incarnated to this dimension that they would lose their memories. The eye represented looking for the truth, and true source of enlightment during this lifetime. If any time a soul felt like it was lost all simply had to do was look for its path, hence the eye.

Well the evil force I spoke of earlier, basically took the symbolism of the eye and distorted it in a way that meant no matter where you look for the truth you have to go through them and the "truth" they provided us with would always relate to enlightment dealing with money and materialistic things thus never being able to find the real truth and always looking up to them for the next answer.

I know it was just a hallucination, but I look around and see a lot of my peers who feel inadequate cause they're not celebrities, they don't possess the fame and fortune etc.

Disclaimer: this isn't fact and just ideas that I was left with to ponder after.

Through out my trip I felt like there was some type of evil force moving in the background trying to steal anything that was ever good and of love so It could benefit itself. Examples being stealing concepts of free energy, stealing ideas of religion, etc.

Concerning the all seeing eye, In my trip there was a point in time that souls knew when they incarnated to this dimension that they would lose their memories. The eye represented looking for the truth, and true source of enlightment during this lifetime. If any time a soul felt like it was lost all simply had to do was look for its path, hence the eye.

Well the evil force I spoke of earlier, basically took the symbolism of the eye and distorted it in a way that meant no matter where you look for the truth you have to go through them and the "truth" they provided us with would always relate to enlightment dealing with money and materialistic things thus never being able to find the real truth and always looking up to them for the next answer.

I know it was just a hallucination, but I look around and see a lot of my peers who feel inadequate cause they're not celebrities, they don't possess the fame and fortune etc.
Brother that was some deep stuff i really like this, thank you for posting! i was tripping the other night and had a real vivid epiphany, i felt as though we are spirits inhabiting a shell with amnesia trapped on earth as some spiritual prison, forgetting our true self which is much more intelligent and conscious with the ability to do so much more then what we are "taught/told" i felt as though i nearly left this place :D

This is long, but very good and interesting.

explain..

This is pretty deep and makes total sense.... crazy

So who built pyramids? In your mind?
Man I always ponder on this. But I honestly do not feel like it was humans. No way. 

At least with the technology they were suppose to possess, and considering we can not duplicate the pyramids in size to this day.

That's way I believe in the matrix, because we've been taught things that defy logic sometimes. No real answers were ever given in school, and the school system is great for learning the basics but there is so much nonsense that we have to learn. Sometimes we even have to unlearn.   

Last edited:

pimp.gif

Dude that is 
eek.gif

Repped. 

AllStarDope-Care to share anything else you experienced?

DCAA-Gonna address that in my post, again not fact just something I took from it

In the spoiler contains what I experienced through my trip in its relation to human history and our spiritual evolution. I added 2 short videos to try and explain some of the thoughts i was trying to convey.
My trip more or less started out at the beginning of the universe as we know it. To orient myself, the trip explained time to me in ways that I could understand (for the record I think trips will tailor to your subconscious that way they're easier for you to understand, this will make more sense as i talk about it more)

Time is like a track. If you're running the lap everything seems to come in chronolgical events, however if you're in the middle of the track you can simply walk to any point of the track you want and experience that era.

The universe started out with two dimensions merging for lack of  better words. One dimension being the spirits that humans are composed of, and the other dimension being physical matter. This physical dimension was the evil force i spoke of earlier. Since the beginning of everything, dimensions have merged to gain experience as a common practice.

Our spiritual dimension was able to think things into existence but it required constant thinking to maintain existence. The physcial dimension was able to exist, but didn't have consciousness therefore it lacked love that was required to maintain it's existence. The two dimensions decided to merge so that they help each other and gain the experience. Since the beginning of the merger the physical dimension has been dependent on the spiritual to exist. The spiritual dimension was fine with this, but both parties knew everything that has a beginning has an end and eventually their merger would dissolve. 

The video above should help explain this next point. Physical reality exist when humans observe it. The physical dimension knew that it eventually it was going to cease to exist with out human observation. Since it was aware of that and in charge of the matter that humans manuevered through life with, it started wiping their memories to prolong it's existence. Furthermore, it started hi-jacking high visible ideas to garnish human observation to preserve its existence.

I know this an abstract idea, but imagine Willy Wonka as the spirits, and Charlie and as Grandpa as the physical dimension.

This violated the law of free will, and thats when spirits from other dimensions started visiting (UFO's) in attempt to remind us of our true origins.

The physical dimension had hendered our growth though and we didnt possess the physical tools to process the message they were trying to relay. Therefore, we started to worship these UFO's as gods. Realizing their mistake, UFO's left the planet. Another race of UFO's perhaps the annunaki or nephilim manipulated our DNA so that we became the modern human and had the tools to remember our true origins. The physical dimension saw how naive we were in this time and hi-jacked the concept of religion which essentially guaranteed constant human oberservation and infinite existence.

Since then they're have been many attempts to try and remind humans of their true origin. One example being the egyptian era. The pyramids were thought into existence, and used as a temple to shield the physical dimension from the tainting of the mind. This experiment was ultimately pretty successful, however the more simpler minded people started worshipping the ones that were enlightened as gods and thats why you see so many gods in that culture. The UFO's/Spiritual dimension concluded that they couldn't interfere on a mass level cause the physical dimension would always latch on to the idea and corrupt it.

Therefore, they passed on their knowledge to a select few and basically said those who want the truth just have to look for it. Reference the all seeing eye post i had from earlier. As usual the physical dimension latched on to the knowledge and put its on twist on it.

The most recognizable concept being godvsevil jesusvsthedevil. It started out as spirits vs matter. Building on the concept of religion, the idea of a jealous biblical god was created. A jealous god requires attention which in turn yields human observation again guaranteeing the pyhsical dimensions existance.

Jesus incarnated from another dimension(immaculate conception). His intentions were to show us the lifestyle that we were destined to live, remind us of our true origins. Hence christ like consciousness. It was an idea and a lifestyle much like buddhism. Buddhism and Christ like consciousness differ in their approach of trying to defeat this physical relam. Jesus tried by sacrificing his physical matter to the physical dimension so that people no longer had to suffer and essentially setting us free. Buddhist tried to defeat it by turning inward and disconnecting from the matrix so to speak.

From this i gathered true happiness only exists from inside and through serving others. At some point we will have to be crucified for something we believe in.

At any rate Jesus's sacrifice didnt work which is why he was born again to relay the message, that the only way the physical dimension can be defeated is to turn inside and stop observing it.

The physical dimension latched itself to the concept of jesus though, and turned him into a deity that humans will never be able to duplicate. Hence him being sinless, perfect, and all the other adjective that make us feel inferior. However, to reach this jealous God you can observe this fake jesus we've created and try to be like him. Again, constant human observation that guarantees the physical existence.

This point in the trip im convinced we live in the matrix, and much like an algorithm in a computer we've reached a repeating loop that we cant get out of.

Then i start understanding the matrix exist only cause we think it does, however the spiritual dimension has developed this thing called antimatter and its trying to fight back. Furthermore scientist will never figure the theory of everything because of the disregard for human consciousness.

My trip started to wind down at this point and i started thinking about current events, like 9/11 boston massacre aurora shooting. What the trip told me was things like this will start happening more often because it feels the shift in consciousness and it wants to draw our attention from within.

Main point I took from this trip is that true happiness and enlightment only comes from within. Anywhere else you look for it, you will come up short and have to seek something from the physical dimension whether it be religion,materialistic, etc thus ensuring the existence of the physical dimension. In attempt to keep us from going within, disasters, inferior celebrity complexes, diseases, ignorance have been generated to stunt our spiritual growth.

Whew.... that was all over the place but i hope it helps at least one person on this journey we call life.

hey, does anyone have the link to that story of the guy who had a conversation with god on a train...??

too much work to backtrack so far in this thread
grin.gif

Man I always ponder on this. But I honestly do not feel like it was humans. No way. 

At least with the technology they were suppose to possess, and considering we can not duplicate the pyramids in size to this day.

That's way I believe in the matrix, because we've been taught things that defy logic sometimes. No real answers were ever given in school, and the school system is great for learning the basics but there is so nonsense that we have to learn. Sometimes even unlearn.   
Check out my last post youre going to get a lot out of i think.

Concerning the pyramids i think they were thought into existence. Hence them being so perfect with sacred geometry and what not. The reason they look "built" is because they didnt want people to ponder their existence, but rather enjoy the benefits they provided.

From Ra Material - Law of One

2.4 Questioner: Yes. You mentioned that the pyramids were an outgrowth of this. Could you expand a little bit on— Were you responsible for the building of the pyramid, and what was the purpose of the pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One. The stones are alive. It has not been so understood by the mind/body/spirit distortions of your culture. The purposes of the pyramids were two:

Firstly, to have a properly oriented place of initiation for those who wished to become purified or initiated channels for the Law of One.

Two, we wished then to carefully guide the initiates in developing a healing of the people whom they sought to aid and the planet itself. Pyramid after pyramid charged by the crystal and initiate were designed to balance the incoming energy of the One Creation with the many and multiple distortions of the planetary mind/body/spirit. In this effort we were able to continue work that brothers within the Confederation had effected through building of other crystal-bearing structures and thus complete a ring, if you will, of these about the Earth’s, as this instrument would have us vibrate it, surface.

This instrument begins to lose energy. We ask for one more query or subject and then we shall take our leave for this time/space.

3.6 Questioner: At the last session we had two questions we were saving for this session: one having to do with the possible capstone of the Great Pyramid at Giza; the other [inaudible] heavy blocks. I know these questions are of no importance at all with respect to the Law of One, but it was my judgment, which you may correct, that this would prov— provide an easy entry for the reader of the material [inaudible]. We are very grateful for your contact and will certainly take suggestions about how we should proceed with this. This is just one guess.

Ra: I am Ra. I will not suggest the proper series of questions. This is your prerogative as free agent of the Law of One having learn/understood that our social memory complex cannot effectually discern the distortions of the societal mind/body/spirit complex of your peoples. We wish now to fulfill our teach/learning honor/responsibility by answering what is asked. This only will suffice for we cannot plumb the depths of the distortion complexes which infect your peoples.

The first question, therefore, is the capstone. We iterate the unimportance of this type of data.

The so-called Great Pyramid had two capstones. One was of our design and was of smaller and carefully contrived pieces of the material upon your planet which you call “granite.” This was contrived for crystalline properties and for the proper flow of your atmosphere via a type of what you would call “chimney.”

At a time when we as a people had left your density, the original was taken away and a more precious one substituted. It consisted, in part, of a golden material. This did not change the properties of the pyramid, as you call it, at all, and was a distortion due to the desire of a few to mandate the use of the structure as a royal place only.

Do you wish to query further upon this first question?

3.7 Questioner: What did you mean by chimney? What— what was its specific purpose?

Ra: There is a proper flow of your atmosphere which, though small, freshens the whole of the structure. This was designed by having air-flow ducts, as this instrument might call them, situated so that there was a freshness of atmosphere without any disturbance or draft.

3.8 Questioner: How were the blocks moved [inaudible]?

Ra: I am Ra. You must picture the activity within all that is created. The energy is, though finite, quite large compared to the understanding/distortion of your peoples. This is an obvious point well known to your peoples, but little considered.

This energy is intelligent. It is hierarchical. Much as your mind/body/spirit complex dwells within an hierarchy of vehicles and retains, therefore, the shell, or shape, or field, and the intelligence of each ascendingly intelligent or balanced body, so does each atom of such a material as rock. When one can speak to that intelligence, the finite energy of the physical, or chemical, rock/body is put into contact with that infinite power which is resident in the more well-tuned bodies, be they human or rock.

With this connection made, a request may be given. The intelligence of infinite rock-ness communicates to its physical vehicle and that splitting and moving which is desired is then carried out through the displacement of the energy field of rockness from finity to a dimension which we may conveniently call, simply, infinity.

In this way, that which is required is accomplished due to the cooperation of the infinite understanding of the Creator indwelling in the living rock. This is, of course, the mechanism by which many things are accomplished which are not subject to your present means of physical analysis of action at a distance.

3.9 Questioner: I am reminded of the statement, approximately, if you had enough faith, you could say to a mountain to move and the mountain would move. I assume this is approximately what you are saying, and I am assuming that if you are fully aware of the Law of One, then you are able to do these things. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The vibratory distortion of sound, faith, is perhaps one of the stumbling blocks between those of what we may call the infinite path and those of the finite proving/understanding.

You are precisely correct in your understanding of the congruency of faith and intelligent infinity; however, one is a spiritual term, the other more acceptable perhaps to the conceptual framework distortions of those who seek with measure and pen.

3.10 Questioner: Then if an individual is totally informed with respect to the Law of One and lives, and is the Law of One, such things as the building of a pyramid by direct mental effort would be commonplace. Is that what I am to understand? Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are incorrect in that there is a distinction between the individual power through the Law of One and the combined, or societal memory complex mind/body/spirit understanding of the Law of One.

In the first case only the one individual, purified of all flaws, could move a mountain. In the case of mass understanding of unity, each individual may contain an acceptable amount of distortion and yet the mass mind could move mountains. The progress is normally from the understanding which you now seek to a dimension of understanding which is governed by the laws of love, and which seeks the laws of light. Those who are vibrating with the Law of Light seek the Law of One. Those who vibrate with the Law of One seek the Law of Foreverness.

We cannot say what is beyond this dissolution of the unified self with all that there is, for we still seek to become all that there is, and still are we Ra. Thus our paths go onward.

3.11 Questioner: Was the pyramid then built by the mutual action of many of your people?

Ra: I am Ra. The pyramids which we thought/built were constructed from thought-forms created by our social memory complex.

3.12 Questioner: Then the rock was created by thought in place rather than moved from somewhere else? Am I… Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We built with everlasting rock the Great Pyramid, as you call it. Other of the pyramids were built with stone moved from one place to another.

3.13 Questioner: What is everlasting rock?
Ra: I am Ra. If you can understand the concept of thought-forms you will realize that the thought-form is more regular in its distortion than the energy fields created by the materials in the rock which has been created through thought-form from thought to finite energy and beingness in your, shall we say, distorted reflection of the level of the thought-form.

May we answer you in any more helpful way?

3.14 Questioner: This is slightly trivial, but I was wondering why the… in that case, the pyramid was made of many blocks rather than the whole thing being created at once.

Ra: I am Ra. There is a law which we believe to be one of the more significant primal distortions of the Law of One. That is the Law of Confusion. You have called this the Law of Free Will. We wished to make an healing machine, or time/space ratio complex which was as efficacious as possible. However, we did not desire to allow the mystery to be penetrated by the peoples in such a way that we became worshiped as builders of a miraculous pyramid. Thus it appears to be made, not thought.

4.1 Questioner: When we… Finishing the last session, I had asked a question that was too long to answer. It had to do with the shape of the pyramid and its relationship to the initiation. Is this an appropriate time to ask this question?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes, this is an appropriate time/space to ask that question.

4.2 Questioner: Does the shape of the pyramid have effect upon the initiation?

Ra: I am Ra. As we began the last session question, you have already recorded in your individual memory complex the first use of the shape having to do with the body complex initiation. The initiation of spirit was a more carefully designed type of initiation as regards the time/space ratios about which the entity to be initiated found itself.

If you will picture with me the side of the so-called pyramid shape and mentally imagine this triangle cut into four equal triangles, you will find the intersection of the triangle, which is at the first level on each of the four sides, forms a diamond in a plane which is horizontal. The middle of this plane is the appropriate place for the intersection of the energies streaming from the infinite dimensions and the mind/body/spirit complexes of various interwoven energy fields. Thus it was designed that the one to be initiated would, by mind, be able to perceive and then channel this, shall we say, gateway to intelligent infinity. This, then, was the second point of designing this specific shape.

May we provide a further description of any kind to your query?

4.3 Questioner: As I understand it then, the initiate was to be on the center line of the pyramid, but at an altitude above the base as defined by the intersection of the four triangles made by dividing each side into four triangles. Is that correct?

Ra: This is correct.

4.4 Questioner: Then at this point there is a focusing of energy that is extradimensional in respect to our dimensions. Am I correct?

Ra: You may use that vibratory sound complex. However, it is not totally and specifically correct as there are no “extra” dimensions. We would prefer the use of the term “multi” dimensions.

4.5 Questioner: Is the size of the pyramid a function in effectiveness of the initiation?

Ra: I am Ra. Each size pyramid has its own point of streaming in of intelligent infinity. Thus, a tiny pyramid that can be placed below a body or above a body will have specific and various effects depending upon the placement of the body in relationship to the entrance point of intelligent infinity.

For the purposes of initiation, the size needed to be large enough to create the expression of towering size so that the entrance point of multi-dimensional intelligent infinity would completely pervade and fill the channel, the entire body being able to rest in this focused area. Furthermore, it was necessary for healing purposes that both channel and the one to be healed be able to rest within that focused point.

4.6 Questioner: Is the large pyramid at Giza still usable for this purpose, or is it no longer functioning?

Ra: I am Ra. That, like many other pyramid structures, is like the piano out of tune. It, as this instrument would express, plays the tune but, oh, so poorly. The disharmony jangles the sensitive. Only the ghost of the streaming still remains due to the shifting of the streaming points which is in turn due to the shifting electromagnetic field of your planet; due also to the discordant vibratory complexes of those who have used the initiatory and healing place for less compassionate purposes.

4.7 Questioner: Would it be possible to build a pyramid and properly align it and use it today [with] materials we have available?

Ra: I am Ra. It is quite possible for you to build a pyramid structure. The material used is not critical, merely the ratios of time/space complexes. However, the use of the structure for initiation and healing depends completely upon the inner disciplines of the channels attempting such work.

4.8 Questioner: My question then would be, are there individuals incarnate upon the planet today who would have the necessary inner disciplines to, using your instructions, construct and initiate in a pyramid they built and then possibly do it again? Is this within limits of what anyone can do on the planet today, or is there no one available for this?

Ra: I am Ra. There are people, as you call them, who are able to take this calling at this nexus. However, we wish to point out once again that the time of the pyramids, as you would call it, is past. It is indeed a timeless structure. However, the streamings from the universe were, at the time we attempted to aid this planet, those which required a certain understanding of purity. This understanding has, as the streamings revolve and all things evolve, changed to a more enlightened view of purity. Thus, there are those among your people at this time whose purity is already one with intelligent infinity. Without the use of structures, healer/patient can gain healing.

May we further speak to some specific point?

14.6 Questioner: I understood you to say in an earlier session that pyramid— pyramids were built to ring the Earth. How many pyramids were built?

Ra: I am Ra. There are six balancing pyramids and five two, fifty-two [52] others built for additional healing and initiatory work among your mind/body/spirit social complexes.

14.7 Questioner: What is a balancing pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. Imagine, if you will, the many force fields of the Earth in their geometrically precise web. Energies stream into the Earth planes, as you would call them, from magnetically determined points. Due to growing thought-form distortions in understanding of the Law of One, the planet itself was seen to have the potential for imbalance. The balancing pyramidal structures were charged with crystals which drew the appropriate balance from the energy forces streaming into the various geometrical centers of electromagnetic energy which surround and shape the planetary sphere.

14.9 Questioner: Did the balancing pyramid cause the Earth from changing its axis?

Ra: I am Ra. This query is not clear. Please restate.

14.10 Questioner: Does the balancing refer to balancing of the individual who is initiated in the pyramid or does it refer to the physical balancing of the Earth on its axis in space?

Ra: I am Ra. The balancing pyramidal structures could and were used for individual initiation. However, the use of these pyramids was also designed for the balancing of the planetary energy web. The other pyramids are not placed properly for Earth healing but for healing of mind/body/spirit complexes. It came to our attention that your density was distorted towards, what is called by our distortion/understanding of third density, a premature aging process. We were attempting to aid in giving the mind/body/spirit complexes of third density on your planetary sphere, more of a time/space continuum in one incarnation pattern in order to have a fuller opportunity to learn/teach the Laws or Ways of the primal distortion of the Law of One which is Love.

14.11 Questioner: I will make this statement. You can tell me if I am correct. The way I understand it, the balancing pyramids were to do what we call increase the life span of entities here so that they would gain more wisdom of the Law of One while in the physical at one time. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. However, the pyramids not called by us by the vibrational sound complex, balancing pyramids, were more numerous and were used exclusively for the above purpose and the teach/learning of healers to charge and enable these processes.

50.11 Questioner: Could you give me more information on the energy fields of the body as relates to the right and left brain and if this is somehow related to the pyramid shape as far as energy focusing goes? I am a little lost at exactly how to get into this line of questioning, so I will ask that question.

Ra: I am Ra. We are similarly at a loss at this line of answering. We may say that the pyramid shape is but one which focuses the in-streamings of energy for use by entities which may become aware of these in-streamings. We may say further that the shape of your physical brain is not significant as a shape for concentrating in-streamings of energy. Please ask more specifically if you may that information you seek.

55.9 Questioner: OK. I’m sort of hunting around here for an entry into some information. I may not be looking in a productive area.

But you had stated that “we (that is Ra) had been aided by shapes such as the pyramid, so that we could aid your people with a shape such as the pyramid.” These shapes have been mentioned many, many times and you have also stated that the shapes themselves aren’t of too much consequence. I see a relation between these shapes and the energies that we have been studying with respect to the body, and I would like to ask a few questions on the pyramid to see if I might get an entry into some of this understanding.

You stated, “You will find the intersection of the triangle which is at the first level on each of the four sides forms a diamond in a plane which is horizontal.” Can you tell me what you meant by the word, intersection?

Ra: I am Ra. Your mathematics and arithmetic have a paucity of configurative descriptions which we might use. Without intending to be obscure, we may note that the purpose of the shapes is to work with time/space portions of the mind/body/spirit complex. Therefore, the intersection is both space/time and time/space oriented and thus is expressed in three dimensional geometry by two intersections which, when projected in both time/space and space/time, form one point.

55.10 Questioner: I have calculated this point to be one-sixth of the height of the triangle that forms the side of the pyramid. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Your calculations are substantially correct and we are pleased at your perspicacity.

55.11 Questioner: This would indicate to me that in the Great Pyramid at Giza, the Queen’s Chamber, as it is called, would be the chamber for initiation. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Again, you penetrate the outer teaching.

The Queen’s Chamber would not be appropriate or useful for healing work as that work involves the use of energy in a more synergic configuration rather than the configuration of the centered being.

55.12 Questioner: Then would the healing work be done in the King’s Chamber?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. We may note that such terminology is not our own.

55.13 Questioner: Yes, I understand that. It is just the common naming of the two chambers of the Great Pyramid. I don’t know whether this line of questioning is going to take me to a better understanding of the energies, but until I have explored these concepts there is nothing much that I can do but ask a few questions.

There is a chamber below the bottom level of the pyramid, down below ground, that appears to be roughly in line with the King’s Chamber. What is that chamber?

Ra: I am Ra. We may say that there is information to be gained from this line of querying. The chamber you request to be informed about is a resonating chamber. The bottom of such a structure, in order to cause the appropriate distortions for healing catalyst, shall be open.

55.14 Questioner: The book, Life Force in the Great Pyramid, they have related the ankh shape with a resonance in the pyramid. Is this a correct analysis?

Ra: I am Ra. We have scanned your mind and find the phrase “working with crayons.” This would be applicable. There is only one significance to these shapes such as the crux ansata; that is the placing in coded form of mathematical relationships.

Humans did, but with help. Not just talking about the pyramid of giza, but all ancient structures.

I just don't but the whole notion that they lifted these giant stones that weighed thousands of pounds, hand crafted these designs with such precision that machines today could barely do.

Check this out, the coral castle.

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...twIwBw&usg=AFQjCNFEvdpFwyFERbnmVitGv4GuMEaC7g

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...twIwBg&usg=AFQjCNFMmJNjKw87-gG21fwq5FIN5de-iA

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...twIwBg&usg=AFQjCNE4ZqwbBntPk-xwLLq5IbrkzClK_Q

He also stated that he had "discovered the secrets of the pyramids".

A few teenagers claimed to have witnessed his work, reporting that he had caused the blocks of coral to move like hydrogen balloons.

The only tool that Leedskalnin spoke of using was a "perpetual motion holder."

my son john b. wells on coast to coast tonite
nthat.gif

gerald celente droppin that knowledge

on the alien tip, what do you think the greys are? reptilians (annunaki) in space suits or some form of robots built by the reptiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom