Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Law of One books. I saw $63 for 5 books

Been reading this for the past few days. The amount of info In here is mind blowing. Literally touches on everything. Still having a hard time trying to process everything and do it in a manner where it makes sense.

The Law of One books. I saw $63 for 5 books

Been reading this for the past few days. The amount of info In here is mind blowing. Literally touches on everything. Still having a hard time trying to process everything and do it in a manner where it makes sense.

Some of the stuff you have to do a little research and connect the dots, but however they try to explain some of the information it still doesn't make any sense because they can only do or translate into our language which is very limited to the substance of knowledge from the six density.

It's crazy how they did this channeling sessions back in 1981 and that's about 30 years ago. I wonder if they're still even alive and still practicing. :nerd:

Im pretty sure I've posted this before or some of you have seen this but it The infamous Revelations of an elite Family insider. back in 2005 a forum had a user claiming to become a member of an elite family. Those that are higher than illuminati, dragon family, free masons or any other secret society that you might know.

Below is the record holders introduction:

Something fascinating happened on a forum (godlikeproductions.com) in a span of a few days and ithas caused quite a stir in certain parts of the Internet.A person by the moniker of Insider claimed he was from a ruling bloodline and gave the people achance to ask everything they wanted and Insider would answer. At first it looks like another internethoax, some lightweight questions were followed by lightweight answers, but then things startedchanging drastically.Anyone who understands dialectics knows that the answers Insider gave were designed toforce/provoke others to ask questions which went to the core of the matter. First some questions are being asked by Insider like "Are you really living on the planet you think you are?" which made peoplereact differently than before.The answers this person started giving to those following questions showed a deep, broadunderstanding of philosophy, history, metaphysics, religion, magic, politics, and more in a way whichis very innovative, detailed and some answers are thought provoking to say the least.What amazes is that Insider answered these questions in a very short time span and if you keep in mindthat the topics are diverse, some in depth and some epic answers showed up literally minutes apart, onemust wonder how it was done. Copy/paste from internet? I checked intensively and the sentencesInsider used cannot be found on internet. Like one person observed, this was way over the heads of theusual suspects.Some people started getting upset, others were drawn to it and this all lead to a dialogue where so muchwas revealed, including by the other posters that it can be studied for years to come. Sounds hard to believe? Read on.

and the link if you want to read it yourself:

very interesting. same concept of understanding as another idividual on the web who mentioned he was in touch w an ET throughout his life. coincidence? :nerd:

Wow read a lot of the Elite Family revelations thing....pretty interesting.

Is there currently a family feud between the "higher beings"?
A:
The higher beings are not in physical bodies, they have no "feuds", they are not under thecontrol of this realm therefore cannot suffer from this

This actually seems pretty accurate from what i read about underground bunkers with bombs imploding basically because the "higher beings" would let us kill ourselves.

Something like there was an underground bunker where the government was making bombs and they were going to launch an attack on ourselves for who knows what reason. But people in the bunker said things just started happening. Like things just started blowing up....tables legs blew off all the equipment started getting sucked into a gravity hole of sorts.

This would kind of tie into the fact that higher beings aren't really in physical bodies.

Last edited:
Wow read a lot of the Elite Family revelations thing....pretty interesting.

Is there currently a family feud between the "higher beings"?
A:
The higher beings are not in physical bodies, they have no "feuds", they are not under thecontrol of this realm therefore cannot suffer from this

This actually seems pretty accurate from what i read about underground bunkers with bombs imploding basically because the "higher beings" would let us kill ourselves.

Something like there was an underground bunker where the government was making bombs and they were going to launch an attack on ourselves for who knows what reason. But people in the bunker said things just started happening. Like things just started blowing up....tables legs blew off all the equipment started getting sucked into a gravity hole of sorts.

This would kind of tie into the fact that higher beings aren't really in physical bodies.

:wow: what? Where did you read this at? It sounds interesting.

245ilfp.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

The story of Airman First Class Charles James Hall's years (1965-1967) as a weather observer at Area 51

setting the stage...

http://openseti.org/Hall.html

speaking & being interviewed...

one thing is for sure, while reading his words & watching him speak, it seems true that Hall is intelligent & very good with logic & deductive reasoning...everything else - believe what you want

PS - please excuse his creepy voice, thanks

Last edited:
Does anyone have a baseline documentary/information source for alternative human history/aliens/conspiracies?

I know there's a lot of stuff out there deeper, but I just want some to introduce people to and not scare them away from the radical ideas

So far I've got:
Zeitgeist series
The Spirit Science channel
Ancient Aliens from the history channel

Does anyone have a baseline documentary/information source for alternative human history/aliens/conspiracies?

I know there's a lot of stuff out there deeper, but I just want some to introduce people to and not scare them away from the radical ideas

The 'baseline documentary/information source' for a lot of this stuff is the book "Chariots of the Gods?" by Erich Von Daniken.

I believe a documentary was made after it's release to accompany the book. Erich Von Daniken is the godfather of all modern ancient alien theory

(though most of the ideas & evidence has obviously been around for years.)

Here I will re-post 3 classics that make for a good foundation on the topic:

^these are my copies

Last edited:
The 'baseline documentary/information source' for a lot of this stuff is the book "Chariots of the Gods?" by Erich Von Daniken.

I believe a documentary was made after it's release to accompany the book. Erich Von Daniken is the godfather of all modern ancient alien theory

(though most of the ideas & evidence has obviously been around for years.)

Here I will re-post 3 classics that make for a good foundation on the topic:

^these are my copies

Appreciate it. Can't believe I forgot about chariot of the gods. For anyone interested its on Netflix

So far I've got:
Zeitgeist series
The Spirit Science channel
Ancient Aliens from the history channel

Yo fam, I tried watching Zeitgeist moving forward. Couldn't get through it and really didn't understand it or find it so interesting. Thought there would be more about religion and governments.

Yo fam, I tried watching Zeitgeist moving forward. Couldn't get through it and really didn't understand it or find it so interesting. Thought there would be more about religion and governments.

Which one did you watch? There's three of them and the first one talks about religion and government only. Check out the one that came out in 2007. I'm thinking you probably checked the one about financial bitumen etc

A Global Deception Conspiracy, UFO Disclosure Compilation
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...twIwBg&usg=AFQjCNHqEeR4G5VJB0sM8zguuk5pAMinqw

The Citizen Hearing on 'UFO & Alien' Disclosure 2013

An event with historical implications will be held at the National Press Club in Washington, DC from April 29 to May 3, 2013.

At that time as many as forty researchers and military/agency witnesses will testify for thirty hours over five days before former members of the United States Congress.

The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race will attempt to accomplish what the Congress has failed to do for forty-five years.

The motto for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure is "If the Congress will not do its job, the people will."

The goal of the Citizen Hearing is nothing less than the end of the extraterrestrial truth embargo this year. It's time to open the books on questions that have remained in the dark, questions of government investigations of UFOs.

This event will be live streamed to the world via the Internet in at least four and possibly five languages.

More information at www.citizenhearing.org

The citizens hearing on disclosure was posted in this thread a while back, haven't been able to get it out of my mind since. Will definitely be watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom