Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Law of One
“Questioner: Can you expand on the concept which is that it is necessary for an entity, during incarnation in the physical as we know it, to become polarized or interact properly with other entities and why this isn’t possible in between incarnations when the entity is aware of what he wants to do. Why must he come into an incarnation and lose conscious memory of what he wants to do and then act in a way in which he hopes to act?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child’s play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest.

In time/space and in the true-color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction.

Let us re-examine this metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may, during this incarnation begin — and we stress begin — to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc. However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.

You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit beingness totality.

Last edited:

your mind will be in smitherines after you watch this
PURE AND UTTER PAGANISM

Video is full of so many logical fallacies, deviant assumptions and outright conjecture relating to historical events that its basically laughable. Kudos on presentation, but 

3 Quick Examples:

-Multiple theories presented as fact on human devolution/evolution within non-congruent time scales because apparently everyone and everything across all time is some how ascending and descending for whimsical amusement and jester. 

-Capstone is actually 24ft tall but 6km long 3 atom thick "unobantium" orginal universe building block buried directly underneath the sphynx, which they claim is 5 million years old,  that syncs with a random pure human soul to defend earth against interdemensional and physical intergalactic beings. Used as recently as 2000 by peruvian women to fight off Grey's that were threatning earth with hostile takeover and were all infected with some autoimmune sickness by the capstone syncing with said lady and her going into a mind meld with object and mind nuking them into physical disability causing them to flee in terror,
indifferent.gif

-Watch the last 5 min for basically a recap of this bat**** crazy nonsense. Who ever made this video literally has 0 conception of reality and is dealing with a strong case of sociopathic delusion paranoia and has an obvious lack of formal education and is so out of touch of reality that forced labour inside a North Korean camp may actually be benefical to their own intristic well being. 

-Lady Gaga needs this work smh

-

Neil and Richard are probably the smartest people to me. everything posted in here I read and understand/believe to some extent (outta laziness really), but the universe and space still fathoms me the most, finally this whole conference was posted.

Highlights from above video

I know for a fact I've posted this one here before but again why not.

question on life in the universe

"God is an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance" - Neil deGrasse Tyson

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Last edited:
The Law of One
“Questioner: Can you expand on the concept which is that it is necessary for an entity, during incarnation in the physical as we know it, to become polarized or interact properly with other entities and why this isn’t possible in between incarnations when the entity is aware of what he wants to do. Why must he come into an incarnation and lose conscious memory of what he wants to do and then act in a way in which he hopes to act?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child’s play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest.

In time/space and in the true-color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction.

Let us re-examine this metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may, during this incarnation begin — and we stress begin — to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc. However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.

You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit beingness totality.
Nice read. Keep posting the passages you enjoy, Papa.

I dont understand why people sell information like this if it really works.

It seems like someone would take it, fund it, and help people out instead of selling it for a proffit or to "further research"... I'm sure that if it really worked, someone would have backed and funded the organization into the forefront with so many cures by now and everyone would be on to it.

Media suppression isn't that tight.

Are any of ya'll even ready to see Aliens in life? imagine how that would feel, to be in their presence.

i seriously think id be able to die happy , ive had a daughter , ive done every sexual experience with a girl ( no freaky stuff lmao ) , and i was alive to see confirmed extra terrestrials

i kno im a weird dude

If your daughter is younger than 30, that's a very selfish statement. You're not dont just because you had a kid.

I dont understand why people sell information like this if it really works.

It seems like someone would take it, fund it, and help people out instead of selling it for a proffit or to "further research"... I'm sure that if it really worked, someone would have backed and funded the organization into the forefront with so many cures by now and everyone would be on to it.

Media suppression isn't that tight.

I partly agree you. But to play devils advocate, here's some of the things I struggle with.

-money. Like fossil fuels, they're have been proven alternatives but it would turn the industry upside down and the people profiting from oils etc aren't ready to let go. Whose to say the struggle with medicine isn't the same.

-money again. It's been proven that more and more diseases/conditions are found every year closely followed by some medication, to treat, not cure, but treat the "condition" creating an environment where the subject is constantly taking expensive medication to treat something that's untreatable cause it really doesn't exist.

-tradition. The average American just assumes chemo is the route to go, if it doesn't work then it was most likely that persons time to go. Most Americas don't realize that a large portion of cancer patients will usually be killed by the chemo before the actual cancer. Chemo, much like the treatment for Aids is incredibly expensive. As big pharma and insurance companies profit from this why would they want a paradigm shift in the way we cure people, again money.

-epigenetic vs hereditary. Scientist are starting to see that it's our environment/lives not our family genes that form cancerous cells. Chances are if a family has a history of cancer, it's usually cause multiples subjects in that environment lead a similar lifestyle.

Those are just a few counter arguments I can think of. To be honest I'm on the fence and could be swayed either way to believe a point of view. My grandma has bone cancer at the moment, and it's literally stripping her bones away layer by layer in portions of our body. She's beaten breast cancer already, but IMO it came back because of the life she lives and got away from what helped her stay healthy after beating cancer.

Anyways, check out the gerson documentary on Netflix if you have it. Things arent clear cut it as it may seem. I'd post some sources and stuff but I'm on mobile

^Most def. The supposed true human history encoded into our DNA.

I think the latest superman movie and the struggle between Kal-El and Zod over the codex sheds some light on this for thinkers.

It would make sense since over 90 % of dna is mystery. It's only a small portion that's responsible for our individual traits.

Beyond that, I've heard that highly advanced technology is interfacing with intelligence this way.

Last edited:
WR, can you elaborate a little more on that last sentence. Thanks, b.

DNA is wild stuff—we possess two helixes, but supposedly the true state is of 12 helixes.

Awareness is really important. Once you realize the distractions, and find comfort in looking past them and seeing the world as is, the journey begins and love becomes abundant.

One of my goals as a writer is to reach as many people as possible afflicted by pain through what they believe is love. You know, those girls that think the guy they're with that only wants their body actually cares about them since he does 1 nice thing every 20 days. Love isn't about pain. Sometimes love hurts, sure, but there are tons of women and some men out there that believe that love needs to hurt and walk hand in hand with pain, when it doesn't. Love is supposed to deliver unlimited joys, it's supposed to be the infinite feeling of oneness and safety and freedom. Love is supposed to cure all, but too many view love incorrectly. Why be with someone that constantly fails to provide the true form of love and only imitates the action?

Solidarity is far from the end of the world and it often delivers companionship through patience and faith.

Once humans realize what love is and how to live with it—the ebb and flow process—all will be well. But as long as others tie themselves to people that are selfish, or care too little to spread pure love, we'll continue to be the society that rationalizes war and violence as our only means of resolution.

55% of what you do should be done selflessly for the greater good of the world around you. The 45% remaining ought to be focused on improving your true self—not what is solely visible, the archetype that has been created.

Hey_

^Most def. The supposed true human history encoded into our DNA.

I think the latest superman movie and the struggle between Kal-El and Zod over the codex sheds some light on this for thinkers.

It would make sense since over 90 % of dna is mystery. It's only a small portion that's responsible for our individual traits.

Beyond that, I've heard that highly advanced technology is interfacing with intelligence this way.

Why'd you remove that vid bruh?

Was gonna watch that.

Julius F. Wrek

Hey_
Why'd you remove that vid bruh?

Was gonna watch that.

Julius F. Wrek
the vid was more so about the hebrew language and didn't really get into DNA and akashic record.

I gotta start downloading the vids I've seen because 1 or 2 years later it's impossible to find.

Here it is. This is the full video. I really like his breaking down of what love is.

This language system brings together imagery, gender, numbers, objects and higher meaning all in one package.

The english language is far to vague and one dimensional for us to get into spiritually like other cultures and that's why the study of languages is crucial to people trying ti enlighten themselves. It opens up the doors of understanding in the mind.

Last edited:
That article actually sounded pretty accurate.

My question is this: Everyone is trying to figure out how to survive the coming changes. How can we CAPITALIZE off of it? Where can we find information on PROFITTING from these impending disasters?

and people tell me I'm weird for liking Oskar Schindler not for rescuing jews but for War profiteering. one dream of mine is to be a war profiteering, call me bad but
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
for thinking that when people are scared their believe and pay for anything

was at family friends wedding years ago, I knew the bride's family for ages and talking to the groom he fits right in blah blah blah. talking to him he says "I already bought stocks in Tasers... whether or not  you believe, the police are getting more violent and this world is getting worse so they're need to subdue a whole lot more people. so they don't get F---ed" not every police station has a taser yet but at $2K each and every station in America? I'll make money"

I agreed, he has a point for expecting a police state happening in the US but any other epidemics or disasters I need plans as well.

and people tell me I'm weird for liking Oskar Schindler not for rescuing jews but for War profiteering. one dream of mine is to be a war profiteering, call me bad but :lol: :pimp: for thinking that when people are scared their believe and pay for anything

was at family friends wedding years ago, I knew the bride's family for ages and talking to the groom he fits right in blah blah blah. talking to him he says "I already bought stocks in Tasers... whether or not  you believe, the police are getting more violent and this world is getting worse so they're need to subdue a whole lot more people. so they don't get F---ed" not every police station has a taser yet but at $2K each and every station in America? I'll make money"

I agreed, he has a point for expecting a police state happening in the US but any other epidemics or disasters I need plans as well.

downside is you are giving money to people to hurt people and that is fundamentally whats wrong.

/that's the downside in this battle. How can peace stand a chance when it cannot financially match what we spend on death and war?

Could you really sleep well at night knowing you made millions investing in a prison for your brothers?

Last edited:
just want to thank all contributors to this thread. there's an abundance of perspective and insight sitting here for everyone to take in.

i avoided this thread for a while and dismissed it as conspiracy jargon due to its title and the use of "illuminati" but this here is an intellectual playground.

will do my best to contribute from here on out.

and people tell me I'm weird for liking Oskar Schindler not for rescuing jews but for War profiteering. one dream of mine is to be a war profiteering, call me bad but :lol: :pimp: for thinking that when people are scared their believe and pay for anything

downside is you are giving money to people to hurt people and that is fundamentally whats wrong.

/that's the downside in this battle. How can peace stand a chance when it cannot financially match what we spend on death and war?

Could you really sleep well at night knowing you made millions investing in a prison for your brothers?

**** everything you just said.

Me and my family are try a EAT.

You can feel good about yourself all huddled together in some post apocalyptic shelter.

I'd rather be on the other side. Protecting our wealth from y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom