Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
geophone rock anomaly

URL]

Here's info on it http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...twIwBQ&usg=AFQjCNFerReL6ncg8-xm0EtBJMUo0NGL1Q

:wow:

^ One name comes in mind whenever something about the moon get brought up, John Lear.

What are your thoughts on John Lear?

I've done some research on him in the past and some of the stuff he said was beyond :wow: .

I'd like to think that I'm fairly open minded but some stuff was wayyy out there.

I remember he said that there was some sort of reincarnation machine on the moon that collects souls when people die.
It immediately shoots it back down to Earth to live again, so he suggested that when you die, don't follow the light.

In regards to aliens, do ya'll view aliens as some independent species or could they possibly be fallen angels?

I always saw them as the former, now I feel that it's the latter. Though it could be both...

I've done some research on him in the past and some of the stuff he said was beyond :wow: .

I'd like to think that I'm fairly open minded but some stuff was wayyy out there.

I remember he said that there was some sort of reincarnation machine on the moon that collects souls when people die.
It immediately shoots it back down to Earth to live again, so he suggested that when you die, don't follow the light.

Very interesting you should say that. I'm listening to a lecture about the gnostic gospels. Coincidentally it says when you pass away don't follow the light. Most people during this incarnation don't understand that they're the true light. Anything outside of them is a reflection from a false source/hologram. Through the illusion of beauty the devil knows most people haven't discovered knowledge of self and there fore are attracted to the light when they pass between dimensions thus reincarnating into another life form on this planet.

In regards to aliens, do ya'll view aliens as some independent species or could they possibly be fallen angels?

I always saw them as the former, now I feel that it's the latter. Though it could be both...
I believe they are fallen angels that had (and still do) play a significant influnce on mankind providing riches, technology, and forbidden knowledge

for worshiping them and human sacrifice. Satan is the god of this world but still can go no farther than the Most High God will allow.

But that is a whole another deeper story

Last edited:
man them flying humanoid videos creepme out the most... then again it might be dudes with jetpacks lol

Very interesting you should say that. I'm listening to a lecture about the gnostic gospels. Coincidentally it says when you pass away don't follow the light. Most people during this incarnation don't understand that they're the true light. Anything outside of them is a reflection from a false source/hologram. Through the illusion of beauty the devil knows most people haven't discovered knowledge of self and there fore are attracted to the light when they pass between dimensions thus reincarnating into another life form on this planet.

What do they mean by "true light"? I don't want to turn this thread into a religious discussion but, do they argue that man should look within and not for God?

Wouldn't that be what the Devil would want? By Christian standards, self worship (in essence self-anointment or deification) is worse than Devil worship.

I have heard that elites have the capacity to control reincarnations and are so knowledgeable because they have amassed and retained literally lifetimes of knowledge.

I believe they are fallen angels that had (and still do) play a significant influnce on mankind providing riches, technology, and forbidden knowledge

for worshiping them and human sacrifice. Satan is the god of this world but still can go no farther than the Most High God will allow.

But that is a whole another deeper story

I agree, but do you think it could be both?

^ One name comes in mind whenever something about the moon get brought up, John Lear.

Just like everything you read or heard from anybody about anything, you have to connect the dots. Doing research and connecting it from your own experience. Of course, you won't have the same opportunities of experience that John Lear had and there's no guarantee of the truth being a 100% but you'll always have your intuition to make your own conclusion of your own truth. What might sound "way out there" now might be tomorrow's near the truth and vise versa.

How do you know the Earth is round and not flat? Did you travel the world on your own to back up the information that you learned from school? I mean sure, you have seen pictures and videos of Earth, but what made you bought that truth? With all that knowledge you still need your own intuition to guide yourself.

Nonetheless, I think that John Lear believes and know what he's talking about but with a less of words to describe or explain what he had experience/seen hinders the knowledge he's trying to pass on. I mean how can you explain something you never seen before or what words can you even use to describe whatever you came across. I personally don't make any conclusion on what John Lear's stories but it doesn't mean I dismiss them. I merely take in it with an open mind and hopefully I can make sense of it in the future, whether from reading, watching or experiencing from our current events. Does it matter where the knowledge come from if it means well?

I think this can fit in what's talking about right now. mainly I like it for the construction of his arguments in the same way people fall back on using the same words in the context a word is usually perceived as, in this case "faith"

Love the show either way, turn up the volume a bit for the video

What do they mean by "true light"? I don't want to turn this thread into a religious discussion but, do they argue that man should look within and not for God?

Wouldn't that be what the Devil would want? By Christian standards, self worship (in essence self-anointment or deification) is worse than Devil worship.

I have heard that elites have the capacity to control reincarnations and are so knowledgeable because they have amassed and retained literally lifetimes of knowledge.
I agree, but do you think it could be both?

I'm just now digging into the gnostic gospels, so if I got it right it goes like this:

The gnostic gospels are not traditional Christianity. They draw a lot of their inspiration from ancient teachings in Egypt and even further back. These gospels pretty much go against modern Christianity in every way. The Romans eradicated these teachings in order to pass off their agenda and rewrite their bible.

Trying to keep this short:

The devil is the creator of this materialistic world. He created a physical man that divine knowledge was passed down to by accident. Visitors from the Sirius star system have came to earth ensure that this divine knowledge is understood. (When man was in his prime)

This divine knowledge is the "true light" while everything satan creates is an illusion with a flare of beauty.

When all the people with the true knowledge were exterminated along with there teachings, the history books were rewritten. In order to keep the people from going with in and seeing the true light/divine knowledge within themselves, the bible is rewritten to have people worship this jealous spiteful violent god who if you oppose and consider anything outside will damn you to burn internally in flames.

As far as the elite being in control and forcing reincarnation, according to the gnostic gospels their is reasons for that as well but I don't want to make this a race thread our come off anti semantic.

The pirate flag is the knights templar emblem...... they were fleeing the catholic churches .assarce and fightinh back on the seas.......

I think this can fit in what's talking about right now. mainly I like it for the construction of his arguments in the same way people fall back on using the same words in the context a word is usually perceived as, in this case "faith"

Love the show either way, turn up the volume a bit for the video

too bad Sillyputty Da Quote Gawd couldn't see this video.

Just like everything you read or heard from anybody about anything, you have to connect the dots. Doing research and connecting it from your own experience. Of course, you won't have the same opportunities of experience that John Lear had and there's no guarantee of the truth being a 100% but you'll always have your intuition to make your own conclusion of your own truth. What might sound "way out there" now might be tomorrow's near the truth and vise versa.

How do you know the Earth is round and not flat? Did you travel the world on your own to back up the information that you learned from school? I mean sure, you have seen pictures and videos of Earth, but what made you bought that truth? With all that knowledge you still need your own intuition to guide yourself.

Nonetheless, I think that John Lear believes and know what he's talking about but with a less of words to describe or explain what he had experience/seen hinders the knowledge he's trying to pass on. I mean how can you explain something you never seen before or what words can you even use to describe whatever you came across. I personally don't make any conclusion on what John Lear's stories but it doesn't mean I dismiss them. I merely take in it with an open mind and hopefully I can make sense of it in the future, whether from reading, watching or experiencing from our current events. Does it matter where the knowledge come from if it means well?

exactly, just imagine the native americans trying to describe what a ship is to their people

this theory has always just made sense to me for some reason ...

i truly believe that if it makes sense to you without even thinking twice about it, then that means you have been enlightened before by the higher ups. reason you don't remember is because they don't let you remember but somehow it STILL makes sense to you. :smokin

idk if what i said makes sense btw, hopefully you get what im trying to say

exactly, just imagine the native americans trying to describe what a ship is to their people
like white.............clouds

i wonder will anyone catch this Pocahontas reference

Last edited:
this theory has always just made sense to me for some reason ...

i truly believe that if it makes sense to you without even thinking twice about it, then that means you have been enlightened before by the higher ups. reason you don't remember is because they don't let you remember but somehow it STILL makes sense to you. :smokin

idk if what i said makes sense btw, hopefully you get what im trying to say

Wow! just like that other 1hr video posted a few pgs back with the cartoons. I've been hearing so many theories about life originating on mars.

what u expect man? Heard a couple of minutes of it and whoever that guy Noory had seemed ok. I'll probably listen to it later.
I was finally going over past coast to coast broadcasts and found one where they went over hip hop and the illumanati. I laughed a couple of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom