Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding science and history books, how much of it do you guys think is disinfo and how much do you guys think is being kept secret from us?

I'd say its about the same as any other super power country.

Tell history as told by the winners. Dont encourage critical thinking. Don't question; memorize.

Essentially the education system is designed to discourage imagination and individual expression and slowly turn us into what the economy needs to "thrive"; human capital.

In regard to Lies My Teacher Told Me: I checked my local Library from online, they have 5 books and 1 CD set.

Went ahead reserved the CD set.

About to get it in.

Other good books that I'm waiting on Amazon to send me:

Multiplication is for white people
Shame of the nation
And the Columbus book by John henrik Clarke

Had a guest speaker recommend them during one of my grad school classes this week

I need to look for my copy of lies my teacher told me.

The Venus Project is a vision of the future that I can see being very prosperous and would give humanity cosmic respectability. It's the perfect balance of tech and nature. As the first vid is almost a step backwards.

I say almost because what I took from it is that we don't need as much as we think we need to be happy. In fact, id say having more "stuff" probably gets in the way of that true happiness we seek. Especially with tech.

As much as technology has served as a bridge to remind us that we are all connected, it's probably served more as a conduit of disconnection.

When I'm at a family or friends gathering. Im not swimming in a sea of true connection. People are mostly on the phone or gathered around the television. I could honestly say my family don't sit around trying to understand each other deeply. I think tech has served as another blanket to hide away from going deeper. Probably because i think we all have systematic induced trauma and it's easier to shield yourself from trauma or pain than to face it.

When I walk on my block, i dont feel like im a part of a real community. Everybody is in the house. Nobody is outside. I don't even know my neighbors first names. And I've tried to engage with them. People dont **** with it where I live. That **** erks the hell outta me.

That has a lot to do with having a secular material system. We're too distracted with our own lives. Thats just the way the system is set up. We're each stuck in our own little bubble and our own worries. We dont really have time to go deeper within. If you dont realize the depths within how could you realize that there's something deeper to be connected to on the outside? That there's something more to community, love, creativity, brotherhood and humanity in general than what's been advertised.

Sorry to go on a little tangent but its something that im passionate about. Im searching for authenticity and connection right now and this topic certainly speaks to me in that sense.
So enlightening brah. Ur the truth.

I bumped redemption song right after reading.

Last edited:
Whats your guys take on the what seems to be an instigated race war/war against the police state?

We spoke about it a couple years ago. I think most of us saw where this was going and what the media was doing.

Thoughts now?

Lol @ instigated race war. It's only that when you sit behind lenses that aren't forced to deal with perpetual evils of this system, when you don't have to live your life in fear of being poached like game while performing even the most simple daily tasks. Caucasoids like yourself have never NOT been at war against people of color. Since we're already making outlandish statements I'll go ahead & assume the past almost 300 years in JUST this country have been a utopia for people of color. Yea for sure. This is all just some new 2016 media fueled **** :rolleyes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom