Someone Is Sitting On Top Of Me When I Sleep.

its pretty scary. happens when your body is really fatigued due to lack of sleep and stress.

its pretty scary. happens when your body is really fatigued due to lack of sleep and stress.

This use to happen to me like once a month or so. Fortunately, don't think I've ever experienced the hallucinations. Maybe once, saw something standing in the corner of my eye but I don't know. My cousin has more often and it scares his family.

I just learned to take deep breaths and stay cool til goes away. It sucks when I'm faced down or like when the pillow or blanket is covering my face, makes it difficult to get air flow.

This use to happen to me like once a month or so. Fortunately, don't think I've ever experienced the hallucinations. Maybe once, saw something standing in the corner of my eye but I don't know. My cousin has more often and it scares his family.

I just learned to take deep breaths and stay cool til goes away. It sucks when I'm faced down or like when the pillow or blanket is covering my face, makes it difficult to get air flow.

I get it whenever I sleep in heat.

I pretty much know how to get out of it. For me, I just take a breath, and flick my legs.

Works for me
ohwell.gif

Scared me to death at first but I'm used to it now.

I get it whenever I sleep in heat.

I pretty much know how to get out of it. For me, I just take a breath, and flick my legs.

Works for me
ohwell.gif

Scared me to death at first but I'm used to it now.

omg! I had one 2 days ago, I remember clearly I was on my side sleeping, and something was chasing me, it attacked me and my girl was looking at me getting frucked up lmaooo
laugh.gif
, I then open my eyes and I couldn't move and I move my thumb side to Side to wake up. soo scary,man

omg! I had one 2 days ago, I remember clearly I was on my side sleeping, and something was chasing me, it attacked me and my girl was looking at me getting frucked up lmaooo
laugh.gif
, I then open my eyes and I couldn't move and I move my thumb side to Side to wake up. soo scary,man

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at some of these stories. This happened to me a couple of times and was scared as +$$%! I didn't even want to open my eyes because i thought i was going to see some evil demon type +$$%,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at some of these stories. This happened to me a couple of times and was scared as +$$%! I didn't even want to open my eyes because i thought i was going to see some evil demon type +$$%,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've pretty much had all types of sleep disorders, but I've grown out of most of them. Might still talk in my sleep from time to time though.

I've gotten sleep paralysis numerous times and it's due to my bad sleeping habits (go figure), and it is indeed pretty scary. I always told myself there were two answers as to what it actually was, scientifically sleep paralysis, or spiritually it was a demon or bad spirit taking over my body. Since I'm religious, the whole bad spirit idea doesn't sound far off at all and when it's happening I actually start praying and I snap out of it.

Like most of you guys that have experienced this, I too feel like I have a heavy chest and can't breathe, along with a strange out-of-body like experience. I hear things too, kind of like some random sound in the background and keeps playing over and over really fast until I actually manage to get myself out of that state, gasping for air.The most recent time it happened to me was the scariest, because I thought I was hearing some entity speak in some demonic voice, similar to those voice changers but it wasn't "saying" anything in any language I've ever heard before.

I've pretty much had all types of sleep disorders, but I've grown out of most of them. Might still talk in my sleep from time to time though.

I've gotten sleep paralysis numerous times and it's due to my bad sleeping habits (go figure), and it is indeed pretty scary. I always told myself there were two answers as to what it actually was, scientifically sleep paralysis, or spiritually it was a demon or bad spirit taking over my body. Since I'm religious, the whole bad spirit idea doesn't sound far off at all and when it's happening I actually start praying and I snap out of it.

Like most of you guys that have experienced this, I too feel like I have a heavy chest and can't breathe, along with a strange out-of-body like experience. I hear things too, kind of like some random sound in the background and keeps playing over and over really fast until I actually manage to get myself out of that state, gasping for air.The most recent time it happened to me was the scariest, because I thought I was hearing some entity speak in some demonic voice, similar to those voice changers but it wasn't "saying" anything in any language I've ever heard before.

I haven't experienced this in years. It use to happen often when I was younger. It was very scary in the beginning but I learned to handle it in the end. I was told that it was the Devil riding your back.

I haven't experienced this in years. It use to happen often when I was younger. It was very scary in the beginning but I learned to handle it in the end. I was told that it was the Devil riding your back.

it sucks big time... first time will scare the poop out of your butt... so you are just sitting there scared and you just sharted... these will lead to you crying like a little girl.

Back
Top Bottom