Someone just stole my bike... SMH SAN JOSE!

I'm sick and tired of all this crap that's been going on in San Jose. All these damn shootings and people getting stabbed. I'm starting to hate San Jose and I'm seriously just gonna move out to Yale with my girl.

All these cops getting laid off and this dumbass economy. Damn man. I'm just feeling so sad right now. I don't know if it's my anxiety and the fact that school started and I was getting back in shape to make myself feel better. I'm back to feeling so stupid and mad and depressed. I was making so much progress and I can't believe this one little thing is making me feel so bad.

Now it's gonna take me two damn hours to get to school, and I don't even know about work anymore cuz it's so damn far. I'm so mad. I don't even have money to get a new one! All my money is going to school and to fly out to see my girl. I'm selling all my crap to get this plane ticket and now I have no damn bike.

Now I have to figure out how the hell to tell my girl I'm not gonna see her this month and I feel like punching San Jose in the face.

I don't even know why I made this thread. I'm just mad and I needed to tell someone. I'm sorry if I wasted your time.

UPDATE:
If anyone would like to donate and has Wells Fargo or Bank of America then you can send anything at all via the transfer money tab. I would really appreciate it. If you donate please PM me an address and I will send you something in return.

You can go to the transfer tab and click send money. My information is here below.

No my name is not Rubi lol this is my moms acc.

View media item 219841

Last edited:
tumblr_lv8nkiUBAT1r51s6ro1_250.gif

tumblr_loep9spxM91qcwtdzo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Damn homie. Cheer up. I go to school in San Jose. I understand. Going downtown at nights there ain't even like it used to be. Random dude got decked in the face the other night for noooooooooo reason.

Life's testing you a bit at the moment. Nothing too bad though. Just a bike. Unless we're talking a motorcycle? Whatever the case may be, good fortune and karma will be headed back to you. Maybe it wasn't the right time to see your girl. Maybe something is going to happen that you need to be here for. Let it all play itself out, don't beat yourself up over it.

Focus on your studies right now and stay on the right path. Sounds like you were doing reaaaal good before the incident so keep the ball rolling, don't regress. I promise things will brighten up.

If you need any extra cash flow, I'm sure myself and other NT'ers are down to chip in some paypal money for you to get you another bike to keep you in school and such. Just let us know. We fam.

Keep us posted.

iLLest!

:smokin repped

Last edited:
Are we talking bicycle?

Or motorcycle???

If we're talking about a motorcycle have a friend drive you around town looking for work vans/pedo vans, look in the window and if they're stripped with no seats your bike is nearby.

Check surrounding houses.

Last edited:
Not to rain even more on your parade but your girl is probably gettin it in at Yale too.

Keep your head up man. It def sucks but focus on what you can control so you don't dwell on it. I got to SJSU and San Jose is definitely sketchier than it has been in the last few years.

I seriously had no idea San Jose was that bad. Mind you I don't watch the news. This all happen in the last year?

Just my bicycle. But damn thing ran me $2,000. Bought it so I wouldnt have to worry about gas since school and work are so hard. Had it for two yeara now. Thank you for the support. I have really bad Anxiety.

Coming down from a mild panic attack at the moment.

& hell no. People at Yale bearly have time to party. Girls got class all day and when she doesnt shes on the phone with me.

Half of the guys are gay anyway. The rest are just ew.

Im just gonna have to deal with the loss. I dont even want to get a new one. Back to public transportation. My car was stolen two years ago and I was never able to retrieve it which is the reason I got this bike in the first place. Man this just really sucks.

I am gonna focus on school right now and just dive into that so I can move out and get a better job and live up in the mountains away from this madness.

I seriously had no idea San Jose was that bad. Mind you I don't watch the news. This all happen in the last year?
Yeah, there has been an increase in muggings, stabbings, homicides and crackheads in downtown. A girl that went to my high school and her boyfriend were murdered back in Feb or March of last year after a failed mugging. 

It is really sad. 

Last edited:
San Jose is definitely getting pretty bad. I live near downtown. Every time I'm at 4th St on the weekends I see fights :smh:

San Jose is definitely getting pretty bad. I live near downtown. Every time I'm at 4th St on the weekends I see fights :smh:

I haven't even been downtown because of this. I feel scared walking around at night. I live near King & Story, I want to get my parents the hell out of here.

Living here makes my anxiety worse. I need to go back to Campbell or something. I can't do this anymore it's getting too bad.

San Jose is definitely getting pretty bad. I live near downtown. Every time I'm at 4th St on the weekends I see fights
mean.gif
I haven't even been downtown because of this. I feel scared walking around at night. I live near King & Story, I want to get my parents the hell out of here.

Living here makes my anxiety worse. I need to go back to Campbell or something. I can't do this anymore it's getting too bad.
Yeah definitely get out if you can. Campbell, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Cupertino are much safer. If it weren't for school, La Vic's and Iguanas I wouldn't go near downtown. 

Yeah definitely get out if you can. Campbell, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Cupertino are much safer. If it weren't for school, La Vic's and Iguanas I wouldn't go near downtown. 

Exactly! Only time I'll go out there is during events since they have so much security now.

Might as well turn this into a San Jose unappreciation thread now. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I will always love San Jose. I grew up here. I always said that no matter where I moved to later in life, I would always come back here since this is my home. Just hate where we've been heading lately.

yo OP you should check the free market around the bay area. I heard of people recovering their bikes from there. 

Make a stolen bike listing in craigslist. Hopefully someone might help you out. 

You should invest in a road bike that isn't too flashy for commuting. 

if your looking for another bike.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/3547941256.html

I'm pretty sure you could flip that for more.

Back
Top Bottom