Sony Pictures Gets Hacked || UPDATE: The Interview Releasing In Select Theatres and VOD on 12/25

This is the end was terrible to me.

I'm like... Bruh... This is some groce ****...

sick.gif
sick.gif
it was meh...... but the hype train around it you would think it was coming to america ah something...... i mean in comparison to other comedies at the time i could see how it would appear as great seeing not to many comedies come out beside those chick flicks/ rom coms 

My boy who pretty much loves everything i do and never walks out on a movie said **** it after 30 minutes. Not a chuckle he said. Yikes. I grabbed it from usenet so ill see how bad it really is. To those who think this wasnt a publicity stunt...lawsuits or no they wont payout more from the leaked personnel info than is covered by insurance. Bet. This was a an awful publicity stunt on sonys part imo. But more than a publicity stunt...a grab at peoples loyalty for their country.

Plus th hack for info was amateur hour. They phished emails for passwords and rooted the accounting system. If u can use a bot u can do that with a 2 yr old pack of tools from tor

My boy who pretty much loves everything i do and never walks out on a movie said **** it after 30 minutes. Not a chuckle he said. Yikes. I grabbed it from usenet so ill see how bad it really is. To those who think this wasnt a publicity stunt...lawsuits or no they wont payout more from the leaked personnel info than is covered by insurance. Bet. This was a an awful publicity stunt on sonys part imo. But more than a publicity stunt...a grab at peoples loyalty for their country.
And SONY is owned by the Japanese.. :smh:

It's not even checkmate, they out here playing Go on the American audience. Nothing but GOD hand moves :smokin

It's not even checkmate, they out here playing Go on the American audience. Nothing but GOD hand moves :smokin

I find your views intriguing and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

I find your views intriguing and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

sony got ties to the yakuza. heck, a lot of the big corps (honda, mistsubishi, etc) have illegal ties

Last edited:
So Sony Pictures released the SSNs of everyone of their employees, and got caught up in a couple class actions lawsuits, just to promote this trash movie

People actually believe this foolishness :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
So Sony Pictures released the SSNs of everyone of their employees, and got caught up in a couple class actions lawsuits, just to promote this trash movie

Whoa whoa whoa.... ur avatar... Cmon now.. And yes. They got hacked on psn couple yrs back...did the math...found some loophole or insurance payout and sold the american public a crap movie in the name of 'MURICA ... i absolutely believe this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sony got hacked no question, but was it evil north Korea, with a twisted terror plot to shutdown this movie? Don't buy it.

i dont think it's the NK that did it
my guess is american or russian, or even former/current sony employee

Last edited:

I don't really believe in that part but hell I wouldn't see why headquarters would care that much if they had plan in place.

People actually believe this foolishness
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
whose to say the ssn's are real or even the class action lawsuits.....? none of use work there to no if they are real.

A fool will believe anything.

This has to be costing Sony more money and headaches then a MF.

Trailers and reviews peak my interest.

Ain't nobody checking for this because of the NK hack.

People had made up their mind about seeing it or passing on it before the hack.

People actually think Sony did this to promote the movie?

Too much Internet for me for this whole decade

****** expected Dumb and Dumber To to be good? What the **** is wrong wit you ******?

Let em be ignorant. Promote this movie by making it so only 250 theatres would even carry it? :lol:

Last edited:
****** expected Dumb and Dumber To to be good? What the **** is wrong wit you ******?

Let em be ignorant. Promote this movie by making it so only 250 theatres would even carry it? :lol:

Its an r rated film so a vast portion of the theater public (children) couldnt see it anyhow.The reviews were gonna pan it.. They now can sell off this crapfest online, cut the theaters out completely and people ate it up cuz 'MURICA. Is it likely this was planned from the get go? Doubtful. Would it surprise me? Nope.

Its an r rated film so a vast portion of the theater public (children) couldnt see it anyhow.The reviews were gonna pan it.. They now can sell off this crapfest online, cut the theaters out completely and people ate it up cuz 'MURICA. Is it likely this was planned from the get go? Doubtful. Would it surprise me? Nope.

Kids can't see it? **** it make it so adults can't see it too.

Kids can't see it? **** it make it so adults can't see it too.

That's not what I meant. If the youngins cant get in that already puts the movie at a disadvantage to make money in the theaters. Just because a film is played in 3500 theaters that doesnt mean people are filling those seats. You own a PS3? You know what a rootkit is? If not, google PS3 and rootkit, see what you get. Sony is scum...like most corporations.

Back
Top Bottom