Sooooo Does Anyone Feel Bad for LeBron???

I feel bad that he's not as good as KOBE BRYANT !
roll.gif

C O O K # 4 5

get fit.

i felt bad for the whole team because all eyes are on them and the only way out is a championship. even the non-issue becomes huge issue (e.g 'premature' celebration cmon, every team/players have their 'NBA moments'. including jason terry himself when he spread his arms flying like a jet plane) and there's nothing wrong with that.

i remember kobe being hated almost by everyone including myself but earned our respect. i think this is what lebron needs to get out of this position - earn some respect and he needs to help himself. maybe im wrong but hey, it's only my opinion. lebron will be back and kobe is waiting.

i felt bad for the whole team because all eyes are on them and the only way out is a championship. even the non-issue becomes huge issue (e.g 'premature' celebration cmon, every team/players have their 'NBA moments'. including jason terry himself when he spread his arms flying like a jet plane) and there's nothing wrong with that.

i remember kobe being hated almost by everyone including myself but earned our respect. i think this is what lebron needs to get out of this position - earn some respect and he needs to help himself. maybe im wrong but hey, it's only my opinion. lebron will be back and kobe is waiting.

King James is the best basketball player to grace the courts, next year he will have the 4th quarter on smash & take the chip to them haters....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

not really..Lebum

King James is the best basketball player to grace the courts, next year he will have the 4th quarter on smash & take the chip to them haters....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

not really..Lebum

Lebron needs to repair his image as a person as well. In the past year, he's somehow managed to go from a humble guy
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Stopped reading right about here....[/font]

Lebron needs to repair his image as a person as well. In the past year, he's somehow managed to go from a humble guy

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I meant his image. I certainly didn't think he was humble, but in the media at-large he didn't have the "arrogant" image that he has now. That quote is actually something Wilbon said, and Wilbon is a media frontrunner if there ever was one so he'd know.
And if you know Lebron is an arrogant d-bag then you're proving my point, he has an image problem due to his personality. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I meant his image. I certainly didn't think he was humble, but in the media at-large he didn't have the "arrogant" image that he has now. That quote is actually something Wilbon said, and Wilbon is a media frontrunner if there ever was one so he'd know.
And if you know Lebron is an arrogant d-bag then you're proving my point, he has an image problem due to his personality. 
grin.gif

It amazing how naive some people are. People really think Kobe commit rape when he have women line up for him ? Smh
Racist , ignorant and stupid

It amazing how naive some people are. People really think Kobe commit rape when he have women line up for him ? Smh
Racist , ignorant and stupid

Ummm... I've said before that there's no WAY I believe Kobe raped that chick, so I sure the hell hope you weren't talking aout me.

HOWEVER... there are PLENTY of people who commit rape even though sex is something they can have whenever they want.

Rape is about power, not availability.
wink.gif

Ummm... I've said before that there's no WAY I believe Kobe raped that chick, so I sure the hell hope you weren't talking aout me.

HOWEVER... there are PLENTY of people who commit rape even though sex is something they can have whenever they want.

Rape is about power, not availability.
wink.gif

LeBron just needs to win rings.....people will forget.

Calculated moves? Kobe just won. I could care less that he apologized or that he bought his wife a ring. Men cheat on their wives....everyday. Men in offices of power get caught cheating....it happens.

Luckily for LeBron he was accused of 0 crimes. In theory repairing his image should be easier than what Kobe or Vick had to do.

LeBron just needs to win rings.....people will forget.

Calculated moves? Kobe just won. I could care less that he apologized or that he bought his wife a ring. Men cheat on their wives....everyday. Men in offices of power get caught cheating....it happens.

Luckily for LeBron he was accused of 0 crimes. In theory repairing his image should be easier than what Kobe or Vick had to do.

ThrowedInDaGame:
Agreed.

ThrowedInDaGame:
Agreed.

American sports fans have 0 memory. Remember Ray Lewis killed someone, and was a god the very next year.

American sports fans have 0 memory. Remember Ray Lewis killed someone, and was a god the very next year.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

very true, all though there was some backlash towards ray lewis that year.  he won super bowl mvp but trent dilfer did the disneyland commerical.

in 08 kobe and the lakers got crucified after game 6 in boston after a rather successful season when you consider where they were a year before in 07, fast forward to 2009 when the title and all is well.

regarding lebron, i'll back off my original statement and say i have a small ounce of sympathy for him over one thing.  the damned if he does, damned if he doesn't media scrutiny. granted, he puts alot of it on himself,  the decision, the not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4 etc talk, the talk about how people should be honored to watch him play, the talk about everyone going back to their problems after they get over wanting him to fail.  stuff like that brings out some of the negative media backlash and it's deserved,   however i feel if even if none of those stunts happened, he would still be strongly scrutinized which is od to me.

jordan was an a hole and the media coddled him,  kobe has done stuff to deserve not so nice things said about him (i've met him before and he was real nice) but i could see where the negative stuff can come from,  lebron has put his foot in his mouth a few times and deserves to be criticized for it however some of the criticism is unwarranted. however all 3 of these guys probably deserve the a hole label.  as long as they play great basketball i could care less though.

lebron should just shut his !@$ up from here on out though. you wanna shut these people up who don't like you, win the title. spend this whole offseason in the gym working on fixing what went wrong in the finals. knock next season out with one thing on your mind, get back to the finals and show it in your game on both sides of the ball, make the finals, hit some clutch shots, and have a few big 4th quarters and there's nothing bad that can be said.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

very true, all though there was some backlash towards ray lewis that year.  he won super bowl mvp but trent dilfer did the disneyland commerical.

in 08 kobe and the lakers got crucified after game 6 in boston after a rather successful season when you consider where they were a year before in 07, fast forward to 2009 when the title and all is well.

regarding lebron, i'll back off my original statement and say i have a small ounce of sympathy for him over one thing.  the damned if he does, damned if he doesn't media scrutiny. granted, he puts alot of it on himself,  the decision, the not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4 etc talk, the talk about how people should be honored to watch him play, the talk about everyone going back to their problems after they get over wanting him to fail.  stuff like that brings out some of the negative media backlash and it's deserved,   however i feel if even if none of those stunts happened, he would still be strongly scrutinized which is od to me.

jordan was an a hole and the media coddled him,  kobe has done stuff to deserve not so nice things said about him (i've met him before and he was real nice) but i could see where the negative stuff can come from,  lebron has put his foot in his mouth a few times and deserves to be criticized for it however some of the criticism is unwarranted. however all 3 of these guys probably deserve the a hole label.  as long as they play great basketball i could care less though.

lebron should just shut his !@$ up from here on out though. you wanna shut these people up who don't like you, win the title. spend this whole offseason in the gym working on fixing what went wrong in the finals. knock next season out with one thing on your mind, get back to the finals and show it in your game on both sides of the ball, make the finals, hit some clutch shots, and have a few big 4th quarters and there's nothing bad that can be said.

Back
Top Bottom