Sooooooooo...

callin it now... this man shoots the lights out

edit: lookin at this pic... adding wall to this roster gets them n the playoffs right? wall, arenas, jamison, mcghee, some scrub to play the 4 or go guard heavy

callin it now... this man shoots the lights out

edit: lookin at this pic... adding wall to this roster gets them n the playoffs right? wall, arenas, jamison, mcghee, some scrub to play the 4 or go guard heavy

I cannot imagine it will be as bad last year, but I expect the Magic to easily win.

4-1 with a couple blowouts is my guess.

Dwight isn't playing around this season, I think he looks to make a statement in the opening round.

I cannot imagine it will be as bad last year, but I expect the Magic to easily win.

4-1 with a couple blowouts is my guess.

Dwight isn't playing around this season, I think he looks to make a statement in the opening round.

yea I can't see the hawks winning this .. 2 games the most..

Im really in the offseason Atlanta didn't go out and aquire what they need, A physical big man..

im still baffled by it

Im really in the offseason Atlanta didn't go out and aquire what they need, A physical big man..

im still baffled by it

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

im still baffled by it
not to mention a coach that actually draws up plays

Hawks will be out quick, i don't care if they won the season series

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

im still baffled by it
not to mention a coach that actually draws up plays

Hawks will be out quick, i don't care if they won the season series

Right now, the Hawks would have a tough time beating the Wizards in a 7 game series.

They bout to get run off the court like Jim Jones @ the Rucker.

Right now, the Hawks would have a tough time beating the Wizards in a 7 game series.

They bout to get run off the court like Jim Jones @ the Rucker.

i'm a big fan of the hawks and they have NO answer for dwight howard and the magic defense. seems like they give up before the game even begins

i'm a big fan of the hawks and they have NO answer for dwight howard and the magic defense. seems like they give up before the game even begins

Ah, so on a board where people get caught up in H2H records (which they shouldn't, because it isnt the best predictor of playoff matchups) the fact that Atlanta is 3-1 against the Magic this season isn't relevant?

Interesting...the contradictory logic here never ceeases to amaze me.

Ah, so on a board where people get caught up in H2H records (which they shouldn't, because it isnt the best predictor of playoff matchups) the fact that Atlanta is 3-1 against the Magic this season isn't relevant?

Interesting...the contradictory logic here never ceeases to amaze me.

Back
Top Bottom