Sorry, but I think Ralph Lauren Polos are TOO COMMON these days...

Every once in a while a polo is fine. But people are gonna play this $*%% to death. Polo's are gonna end up like throwback jerseys
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

[h3]Ralph Lauren Polos will NEVER be played out...... EVER[/h3]It's Polo...... if it ain't in the hood.... us white people will still be wearing it, just like we were BEFORE it got hot in the hood

qft

i agree somewhat with dude is saying, not that it's played out cause its not.
but some dudes making me not even wanna wear it anymore. cause the whole black boy white boy junk.
i've been wearing RL since early years mainly cause my mom made me when she picked out my clothes, it felt good to be one of the few black guys whoweren't into jerseys and tall tees and all that other stuff. and now since everyone and their momma is going out to buy some its like well so much forthat.
but i'm gone keep wearing RL i dont ever see it getting played out, as soon as this trend dies out and they move onto something all that is right with theworld will go back to normal.

sorry for my lil vent right there, its just how i feel, and its probably confusing cause i'm typing everything that goes into my head and not even thinkingfor real

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i agree...dudes think they doin it cuz they wear a polo everyday...it looks nice but you def. aint doin it...you're suppose to look nice...

Why people gotta assume an individual thinks he's "doooin it" just because he's wearing some polo? Why can't he just be on some polo $+%w/o the pretentiousness?

I'm on the fence when it comes to this cause I somewhat feel like they are over done. But then again I don't think RL is necessarily a "whitetag"..its pretty universal. I don't consider myself a follower of trends so I never have to worry about wearing anything that's "playedout"

i will never succumb to what people "think is played out". if i like somethin im rockin it. IMO polos
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

I guess some of you didnt read my previous post. I am not worried about what the other dude is wearing, but when I walk on campus and see a sea of solid polos, it's a little OD. Five years ago, you would of never saw that, but the minute Wayne and everyone starts mentioning RL, everyone hops on the bandwagon.

Like I said, I do like Ralph Lauren, timeless and classy clothes, but certain products of theirs, i.e the Polo and Pocket T-Shirt EVERYONE wears, including me but not EVERY damn day.

More power to you if that's your style, Im just hating on the ignorant ppl that wear them in 3XL or people that wear and and act like they paid full price for it....get outta here.

indifferent.gif
Just plaid ignorance, racism, generalization and stupidity in this post And in others too...
smh.gif
That was not racist in the least bit quit playing the race card already
indifferent.gif

Smh, just because something is at tj max doesn't make it played out, rl polos will never be played out. Everyone can wear em and make em work for theirstyle

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

I guess some of you didnt read my previous post. I am not worried about what the other dude is wearing, but when I walk on campus and see a sea of solid polos, it's a little OD. Five years ago, you would of never saw that, but the minute Wayne and everyone starts mentioning RL, everyone hops on the bandwagon.

Like I said, I do like Ralph Lauren, timeless and classy clothes, but certain products of theirs, i.e the Polo and Pocket T-Shirt EVERYONE wears, including me but not EVERY damn day.

More power to you if that's your style, Im just hating on the ignorant ppl that wear them in 3XL or people that wear and and act like they paid full price for it....get outta here.

indifferent.gif
Just plain ignorance, racism, generalization and stupidity in this post And in others too...
smh.gif
QFT

I find it funny that people call a brand lame or dead when everyone starts wearing it like you have to be in a secret society to sport it or something. rockwhat you like and i dont see polo going under anytime soon. but me myself i cop from the outlet most of the time. save some bones

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

[h3]Ralph Lauren Polos will NEVER be played out...... EVER[/h3]It's Polo...... if it ain't in the hood.... us white people will still be wearing it, just like we were BEFORE it got hot in the hood

i'm not white but i've been rocking it as long as yall have
laugh.gif
and i'm def not letting these trend hoppers stop me

I dont know why you got to mention the fact that some people buy it from tjmax or whatever, Just cause you paying more for it, you think you doin it better?

Back
Top Bottom