Sorry, but I think Ralph Lauren Polos are TOO COMMON these days...

RL polos have been around forever and will continue to be around for ever (until we start wearing space suits) but it seems to me like its settled down alittle bit, they seemed played out like a year ago

on another note, rappers and louis vuitton
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

to many dudes on NT worry about this type of #$^@

THEY THINK THEY DOIN IT, %*#%!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT SOUND SO STUPID, " THEY THINK THEY DOIN IT".

WHY IS IT A CONCERN OF YOURS IF THEY THINK THEYRE FLY.

Sounds like youre hating cuz they got some self confidence, why not just laugh or shake your head?

SO I GUESS YOURE DOING IT BECAUSE YOU WEAR SOMETHING DIFFERENT????

if you cant sense the racial/superiority complex OP has u must be YOUNG or BLIND.

Why the hell does it matter where they get it from?

HOW THE F#$K DOES SOMEBODY ACT LIKE THEY PAID FULL PRICE????

SO IF THEY ACTUALLY PAID FULL PRICE, THEN THEY ARE DOING IT HUH??

stop lookin down on people, cuz theyr not shopping @ bloomies or macys.

shouldnt a good shopper look for discounts.

TheeQuickness

One, you're an idiot.

The first thing statement you quoted, yes that was me, the second one, not me. Nice try attempting to compare two statements you thought were by the sameperson, but actually were not. Instead, you look like the incompetent fool, but I already knew that just by looking at your avatar.

Second, when the hell did I ever say I was flossing in my G35? I never once had any undertone that hinted that I was showboating or boasting. I was simplyposting about my recent purchase. If you wanna hate, bring it in that thread where I will gladly school you on whips, and how you most likely do not have yourlicense yet. Yet, if you do, you're probably pushing a whip that has rims that are worth more than your car ,with some green hidden in the lining, ridingaround with your trunk bumping because your car is a old school piece of plastic with a muffler that is about to hit the asphalt. Fall back bro

I said it once, Ill say it again, Played out was the wrong phrase, too common is a better one. People can wear what they wish, I really have bigger things toworry about. I was making a simple observation about how trendy Polos have become.

You guys just love to not read and assume everything by the title. For the record, I never once made a racial suggestion.

Never once made a racial suggestion, true. But, your statement has racial overtone.

And come back down to earth dude. Congrats on your purchase and everything, but there is no need to start generalizing the type of car someone has. I mean youmay have a G35 and everything it's still a used 75k mile one. So don't be quick to generalize other people's car. And yes showboating in itself isposting your pickup. No matter what it is, a pickup thread is a type of bragging. You posted pics and also said it handled just as well as any Porsche or BMWthus boasting about your new car.

I rock RL polo's, button up's and sweater's.
I rock them because they're clean, simple, and timeless.
And, yes, I cop from T.J. Maxx and Marshall's with an associate discount.
What's wrong with saving money?
nerd.gif

VCShox,

I know you, or of you. You're a cool dude, been on here for a minute and all.

I just don't see why everyone gets on my case when I have a simple rebuttal. The dude attacked me first, so I responded. I'm not gonna take any cheapshots from a dude with Weezy in his avatar smokin a blunt. Go back and read my most recent post in my car thread, maybe you'll understand.

I was referring to the car in general as well, not MY particular car. Go read any reviews of the car, everyone raves about the handling. Im not bragging, juststating the facts. If I wanted to boast, I would of acted like a bought a new G37 and paid MSRP for it.
The dumbest thing you can do is purchase a new car, it depreciates the minute you take it of the lot. Be smart with your money, I would never buy a new carunless I really had money to play with.

Originally Posted by raw120

how can polos be played out when theyve been around forever?
Truth.

But i understand what you're saying, i've been seeing more teen kids making this a "trend" (first tall tees, 90s look, hypebeast fape era,rockstar, etc....)now its polo.
eyes.gif

tired.gif

I still have love for Lo, but the trend will up and go away in no time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

VCShox,

I know you, or of you. You're a cool dude, been on here for a minute and all.

I just don't see why everyone gets on my case when I have a simple rebuttal. The dude attacked me first, so I responded. I'm not gonna take any cheap shots from a dude with Weezy in his avatar smokin a blunt. Go back and read my most recent post in my car thread, maybe you'll understand.

I know you had the right to a rebuttal. But to be more mature about it, you should have just let him be, know your happy b/c of your new car, and ignore him.Once again congrats on your car, be happy about your purchase, and don't fall into these immature argument sessions with these children.

I was referring to the car in general as well, not MY particular car. Go read any reviews of the car, everyone raves about the handling. Im not bragging, just stating the facts. If I wanted to boast, I would of acted like a bought a new G37 and paid MSRP for it.
The dumbest thing you can do is purchase a new car, it depreciates the minute you take it of the lot. Be smart with your money, I would never buy a new car unless I really had money to play with.
Your blanket statement led everyone to believe that you believed that your car handled just as well as the two other brands. Its just the way youwrote your statement which implies a belief A>B statement. I guess if you had written it in a better form it would have not been misinterpreted.

Actually a new car can be a smart purchase as long as its within your means and has reliability because a car with 70+k miles is unpredictable. The most Iwould go in a used car is 20k-30k. That's just me though, I can't tell you how to spend because that's your money and right and opinion. Anyway,enjoy your car and stay safe man. Peace.

There are two different types of people that wear polo

1. The type of people who wear it because its hot in the streets

2. People who wear it because its a part of their everyday attire

I have a lot of polos I don't even look at them as being exclusive or expensive to me its just another shirt I own

To me rocking a polo is just like throwing on a white t-shirt

Op you must got bullied by a kid wearing a polo shirt in highschool or something?

And this dudes in the hood rock it non-sense needs to stop

That's just like someone saying "man these dudes in the hood are smashing females its getting to popular so I'm going to stop"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

I want hood dudes to never touch this brand again, it's being tainted
hood dudes is the reason its so popular now in the first place!..i swear yall some ignorant _______

What makes it worst is dudes who rock these polos with popped collars.

When I was in Abercrombie and Fitch with my gf, I saw this one white boy with his mama. The boy was trying on a polo and the mama was like "somethingdoesn't look good", then the mama proceed to pop his collar for him. I smirked a bit.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

stop worrying about the next man

if you really feel like polo is worn out than wear something different. that simple.

no doubt, people always worrying about the next man, get off their nuts and do your own thing. just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom