Sources: Hornets fire Scott

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

CP1708:
I want the Lakers to hire Scott immediately. Put him on the end of the bench and let Phil work with him.
THIS
I've been saying 'Scott to replace Phil' for like 3 years now, and people always respond that he's not that good and Kidd/Paul were the only reasons he even looks decent as a coach. I don't buy it.
I buy it. Kidd even made Lawrence Frank look like a competent coach.

There're other coaches that deserves to be fired than him.

I'll glady have Bryon Scott than Don Nelson on the Warriors.

the Posey signing was overrated IMO.
should've threw the money at Pargo instead. Pargo on the other hand was overlooked for his contribution to their success 2 years ago. he was the only guycreating and making shots coming off the bench to give them energy.

http://twitter.com/STEIN_LINE_HQ
STEIN_LINE_HQ

Our own @ricbucher reports that the Hornets are adding head coach to GM Jeff Bower's duties and bringing in Tim Floyd to be top assistant
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

There're other coaches that deserves to be fired than him.

I'll glady have Bryon Scott than Don Nelson on the Warriors.
No doubt Nelson needs to be fired. Doubt it happens tho
tired.gif

If anything I hope that the Warriors are so dysfunctional and terrible that it forces him to quit. (not that he has already quit on the team).

Originally Posted by grittyman20

smh.gif

It's not his fault his team has no talent.
Straight up.
laugh.gif

Peja is buns now. Posey is overpaid. David West just bothers me for some reason.

I was just thinking last night whether or not his recent Laker comments would come back to get him.

Surely this firing was more about the team. But still, what if those comments DID play a part?

"Byron, we're letting you go."

"Wow. Are you serious? I mean... I don't know what to say."

*silence*

"Was it the Laker comments?"

"Well, let's just say... ok ... ... Yes, yes it was."

*Byron calls Mitch on way out of office*

"It's Byron. I'll be there tonight. Set the plan in motion. Make up a position for me - special assistant for player video game management,something. I'm coming home!"

Replacing Byron Scott with the GM and Tim Floyd?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My guy CP3 is gonna have a mid life crisis @ the age of 24. SMH
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

It's not his fault...but I guess someone had to take the blame.

Management needs to surround Chris Paul with more actual talent.
yup

MisterP0315 wrote:
smh.gif

2008 NBA Coach of the Year
2009 First Fired Coach of the Year
sick.gif

thats sad its ridiculous how guys like mike brown and george karl still have jobs
you cant totally blame scott for this...doc rivers is the perfect examle good coach but didnt have the players so the management gets him players a year laterand wins the championship

Originally Posted by CP1708

I want the Lakers to hire Scott immediately. Put him on the end of the bench and let Phil work with him.
That'd be a pretty slick plan.
Coach-in-waiting?

With current ownership, the New Orleans franchise will never win a thing.

Uhm, Avery Johnson? He is from there, taskmaster to get these guys in-line, and a point guard to mentor CP3.

Back
Top Bottom