space jam jordan 11 holiday 09 ?

if they release then

f4ehib.jpg

Thanks for the info and confirmations from everyone. All I want to see more than anything, if this happens, is for JB to turn the jumpman back around on bothshoes. That backwards jumpman makes the whole shoe look wrong
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by XIstoXIIIs

isn't it too soon for them to be released?

no sir, the Nubuck XII's are re releasing a few years after original release. The Black/Red XI's released in '01, the Space Jams in '00, ifthey scrap True Blues, they might need something to bring in revenue (even though Fusions are selling). It is in realm of possibility and '00 makes theSpace Jams a fairly early retro, however, it hasnt been confirmed, and others have said it flat out wont happen, if it does I will be a happy man.

Wait, so it started with theshoegame reporting that these will drop in December and now kicksonfire is saying the same thing, yet solejordan and princejordanare saying that this is not confirmed. I don't know who to believe. I remember someone said the Space Jams and White/Red XII's were confirmed for theCDP, yet that was totally incorrect. We'll just have to wait it out. At least they might give us the White/Red and Black/Red XII's this year.

Gentlemen, let the hype begin....

Along with the posts....:"OMG copped x2" " YES YES YES!" "OMFG THANK YOU JB" "I'm buying 100 pairs!" .........followed by "these look horrid." "pass" "not feeling them", and finally "these are starting to grow on me,"

laugh.gif
smh.gif

This the new JB forum

These will not look or resemble the original retro SJs. Might be very close, but we've seen how JB butchered the look of the CDP 11s. So yeah, they havethe mold and will use the mold from the CDP 11s to make the space jams. That is if they really decide to re-release them.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by s dubl

Does anyone remember the CDP XIs?
eyes.gif

these will be trash.
Yup, but still worth a buy.

laugh.gif
So now your settling for trash? This is what JB has turned you? Comeover to Nike and experience at the very least, better quality and better crafted sneakers.

not enough og retro spacejams out there for all to cop as far as quality. how long can you hang on to that quality banner? shoe gets older and older every year (most spacejams never leave the closet) so what difference does it make for a shoe that you will eventually attempt to flip 15 years later for a stack. you don't think jb knows what kicks go for market value and you want to continue with the quality campaign of a shoe you will probably never wear but think because you deadstocked em in a smokefree home some sucka should break major bread to get em. if the look or shape stayed the same, there would be a thread on how to tell the retro from the og or its not fair that jb made them so much like the original and it effects the value of my ds og. what would you have this gen do since every shoe that is retro'd is "garbage"! not enough og retro spacejams to go around .
obviously your youth speaks loudly. "garbage" I guess you don't need your pinky toe when you wear those CDP XIs.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

not enough og retro spacejams out there for all to cop as far as quality. how long can you hang on to that quality banner? shoe gets older and older every year (most spacejams never leave the closet) so what difference does it make for a shoe that you will eventually attempt to flip 15 years later for a stack. you don't think jb knows what kicks go for market value and you want to continue with the quality campaign of a shoe you will probably never wear but think because you deadstocked em in a smokefree home some sucka should break major bread to get em. if the look or shape stayed the same, there would be a thread on how to tell the retro from the og or its not fair that jb made them so much like the original and it effects the value of my ds og. what would you have this gen do since every shoe that is retro'd is "garbage"! not enough og retro spacejams to go around .
obviously your youth speaks loudly. "garbage" I guess you don't need your pinky toe when you wear those CDP XIs.
laugh.gif

LOLLLLLLL is he advocating bad qualty and changes to the shoes?

Quality will be like the Bred XI from the CDP. Will have #45 on the back. QuickStrike holiday 09' release.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Quality will be like the Bred XI from the CDP. Will have #45 on the back. QuickStrike holiday 09' release.

this guy is legit as can be. time to start saving for multiple pairs!

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

this guy is legit as can be. time to start saving for multiple pairs!
By the way the SJ w/ #45 is sample. Anything can change as of now, but for sure they are releasing during the holiday.

if they are quickstrikes im sure they will be gone quick and people like me with no time cant cop

i hope they arent if they do release

Back
Top Bottom