space jam jordan 11 holiday 09 ?

^taha just speculation, but never can be too prepared 10 dollars will be put aside every week, plus if they are holiday a little x mas present to myself, gottapick up as many as you can

Originally Posted by joeman1515

^taha just speculation, but never can be too prepared 10 dollars will be put aside every week, plus if they are holiday a little x mas present to myself, gotta pick up as many as you can
I like that 10 dollar idea...but i hope they wont release these cuz i just copped a pair for 430 this Jan.

Can we lock this thread up? It's already been confirmed they won't be dropping (this year) and dudes with inside info have posted...this is part of thereason why this section is trash...all these nimwits run up threads 10-15 pages on rumors and hearsay.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Does anyone remember the CDP XIs?
eyes.gif

these will be trash.
Word, the jumpman on the ankle facing the opposite way still irks me
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

That god I still got the 1st retros
pimp.gif

Even if they arent perfect I will still take em. That will complete my XI collection. The Space Jam is all I need and I refuse to pay the 600 bucks guys aregetting for DS pairs now.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

If this is true it will be either:

A) Extremely limited.

B) Bundled in a pack with some hideous monstrosity.

C) Altered in some way.

D) All of the above.

yeaa JB will find a way to ruin it. We'll just have to wait for the letdown

Originally Posted by GZA73

Just got the SJs!!! They are fire!!!
Dude has some jordan XI issues! Still sittin on %k worth of retro jordans there get em on ebay before this runour turns to reality and they appearfor 160 bucks in footlocker.

To the dude with retro concords and spacejams...

You have inspired my collection, even if I should ever downsize it to just the XI's.

Quality > Quantity

If they drop. . . . wow ! I regret selling my DS ones DAILY ! x2 for me if it's real. . . .

COOK # 45
get fit.

i hope this happens forreal, so i can cop 2 pairs. it'll be my first space jams. if it doesnt happen i will be highly dissapointed. but yet not suprised.

Back
Top Bottom