Space Jam Sequel, Starring LeBron James

I kinda wanna see it... But not bad enough to pay for it. If i have a guest with a subscription, I'll go that route.

I'm aware, just wanted you to realize the same way previous gens got some references is the same way kid's nowadays will. Especially something like Casablanca that hasn't stopped being used. Thanks for posting references from the 2000s.

What's the early reviews like? Probably going to watch it tomorrow after work.

I'm aware, just wanted you to realize the same way previous gens got some references is the same way kid's nowadays will. Especially something like Casablanca that hasn't stopped being used. Thanks for posting references from the 2000s.
You’d have a point if we wasn’t 21 years into the 2000s. People who saw those references got kids now. I looked for later references, couldn’t find any. That’s why it’s there.

Space jam 1 is and was a terrible movie. No doubt. I still like it. It’s fine to like a bad movie. Ask DCEU fans :rofl:

looney tunes were actually on tv back in 96. Are these cartoons even relevant to kids under 16?
I was 16 in 96 and the oldest of 4 and my younger siblings didn't connect with the Space Jam characters. Thanks to six flags they were aware of them.

IIRC, In the 80's I was watching Looney Tunes from the late 60's. Fox Kids was killing it back then. Then the government came in and ruined it.

Last edited:
I was 8 when i first watched Space Jam and loved it.

Wish I still had this hoop :smokin

108365343_1515324771.jpg

Back
Top Bottom