Space Jam Sequel, Starring LeBron James

Eh...Remakes gonna remake. Kinda seems like WB is using Lebron to try to make some old IPs relevant again(because creating new IPs is impossible :rolleyes). Maybe I’m too old, but I don’t understand the significance of The Iron Giant. This is the second “cameo” of his.

tr1ll tr1ll it was/is an excellent film. Domenic Toretto voiced the Iron Giant too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks decent, will definitely check it out. Final judgement won’t be made til I see the movie, but right now I’d take MJs stale acting over Lebrons forced acting lol.

Eh...Remakes gonna remake. Kinda seems like WB is using Lebron to try to make some old IPs relevant again(because creating new IPs is impossible :rolleyes). Maybe I’m too old, but I don’t understand the significance of The Iron Giant. This is the second “cameo” of his.

I'm assuming because it's warner bros property that they have him appear in it. A while ago, I read that the Mask and other properties would make appearances in the movie.

We've already seen a few in this trailer so I wouldn't be surprised if we see some more random characters in future trailers.

Last edited:
20210404_153647.jpg

C'mon Michael it's Game Time. Get your Hanes on, lace up your Nike's, grab your Weaties and your Gatorade, and we'll pick up a Big Mac on the way to the ballpark.

Spacejam 2 actually looks good and it usually it never fairs well for sequels several years down the road

The special effects and everything looks great… I just don’t like how LeBron is always being compared to Jordan and now he’s literally doing a space jam sequel. AND the fact that the prequel say “the bunny and the goat”..just stop

Back
Top Bottom