Space Jam Sequel, Starring LeBron James

Spacejam 2 actually looks good and it usually it never fairs well for sequels several years down the road

Yea, I think some of us are forgetting who this film is actually for. lol:

And then you have the group of folks that will hate it regardless since LeBronze is in IT.

Me and the kid will be there opening day…. Bron hater and all. My pops took me to see space jam first day.

Interested in hearing how your kids enjoyed the movie.

Our opinions don't count.
So I take it you’ve already heard it’s getting thrashed left and right. :lol: It’s a FAMILY movie, meaning it’s supposed to entertain children AND adults.

It’s getting to the point I’m gonna watch it to see how bad it is. I love a good bad movie.

That i agree with.

You'd think he smashed these dude's girl.
I have no choice but to root for Bron cuz he’s a Laker (Lakers fan) but before that, if Bron were to play in the Finals against the dude that smashed my girl, I’m cheering for the dude that smashed my girl.

So I take it you’ve already heard it’s getting thrashed left and right. :lol: It’s a FAMILY movie, meaning it’s supposed to entertain children AND adults.

It’s getting to the point I’m gonna watch it to see how bad it is. I love a good bad movie.
It is a FAMILY movie because children aren't taking themselves to the movie.

The target demo is little kids, not adults.

Much like the original dumb space jam.

There are always adult references in kid's programming.

Look at any episode of Looney Tunes or Spongebobs.
That is EXACTLY what makes it a family movie vs a kids movie. The Paw Patrol movie is a kids movie. Rated G. There’s a difference. Spongebob is as much of a kids show as Ren and Stimpy was. More like a show for teens and stoners.

That is EXACTLY what makes it a family movie vs a kids movie. The Paw Patrol movie is a kids movie. Rated G. There’s a difference. Spongebob is as much of a kids show as Ren and Stimpy was. More like a show for teens and stoners.

So what are examples of animated family shows on television?

Legit asking.

Movie wasn't as bad as I was expecting.

Lebron's acting though ...

200 (22).gif

Back
Top Bottom