Space Jam Sequel, Starring LeBron James

Who LBJ gonna blame when this flops?

also, I firmly believe that LBJ and company are banking on “old heads” to check this out. Why make this if not?

who may be the inspiration of the Shawn Bradley-esque Monstar from today's NBA?

My guy Bol Bol or maybe.....

3ADBE6D5-4786-4473-A8AA-F5244454358E.jpeg

Kids don’t even know who the Looney Tunes are let alone wanting them to play with Lebron’s losing ***. Ideally Steph Curry would’ve been a better pic if we’re talking about who kids idolize basketball wise but politics...
It’s gon be a bunch of old ****** in here and in general hatin on a movie not necessarily made for them :lol:

Yo my G tay1 tay1 you forget that the target audience for the OG Space Jam is in their 30s now, can you fault us for hating on this joint? :lol: :lol: :lol:

lamekilla lamekilla I'm kinda surprised that LBJ and his camp didn't want to go with a newer set of cartoon characters that today's kids are into. I haven't heard of anything Looney Tunes related in at least two decades with the exception of the Bugs Bunny cutting of Florida GIF. :lol::lol::lol:

Yo my G tay1 tay1 you forget that the target audience for the OG Space Jam is in their 30s now, can you fault us for hating on this joint? :lol: :lol: :lol:

lamekilla lamekilla I'm kinda surprised that LBJ and his camp didn't want to go with a newer set of cartoon characters that today's kids are into. I haven't heard of anything Looney Tunes related in at least two decades with the exception of the Bugs Bunny cutting of Florida GIF. :lol::lol::lol:
I understand that but this just isn’t something I feel like we should be critiquing heavily. :lol: . It’s a new story for a new audience.

I already know that Bronny will be the star of this film and I'm very proud of him.

Looks pretty good, not like the first one was
Over the top story either but was entertaining and this will do the shame.

look like great supporting cast

I’m shocked that NB hasn’t made more use if the Looney Toons lately with 90’s nostalgia and reboots running wild.

Eh...Remakes gonna remake. Kinda seems like WB is using Lebron to try to make some old IPs relevant again(because creating new IPs is impossible :rolleyes). Maybe I’m too old, but I don’t understand the significance of The Iron Giant. This is the second “cameo” of his.

Back
Top Bottom