Space Jam XI '09 Yellowing

i just checked mine, and they are starting to yellow.  I guess i should unds these soon and find another to stock

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I've noticed them yellowing mostly around the blue part of the sole

Yeah mine are doing that too and i still havent worn them, i guess when the weather gets better i will go ahead and wear them.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I've noticed them yellowing mostly around the blue part of the sole

Yeah mine are doing that too and i still havent worn them, i guess when the weather gets better i will go ahead and wear them.

Looking at this thread made me wanna check my DS Space Jams....

and they have indeed started yellowing around the parts...hell the whole sole in general starting to yellow..

i need to break them out soon and just say eff it.

16izgbm.jpg

72qag3.jpg

30ud6oo.jpg

Looking at this thread made me wanna check my DS Space Jams....

and they have indeed started yellowing around the parts...hell the whole sole in general starting to yellow..

i need to break them out soon and just say eff it.

16izgbm.jpg

72qag3.jpg

30ud6oo.jpg

Originally Posted by eltouha

^why bother with the second pair, when it'll yellow just the same?

qft i wore one of my pairs 5 tmes or less and both soles kinda look da same smh

Originally Posted by eltouha

^why bother with the second pair, when it'll yellow just the same?

qft i wore one of my pairs 5 tmes or less and both soles kinda look da same smh

4ea155e9bd060cc13630c4cefbc3cc3488a4032.jpg

mine still ICY but my other pair I wear is starting to turn yellow but I dont give a damn its just Js you wear em till they have no life left LOL

4ea155e9bd060cc13630c4cefbc3cc3488a4032.jpg

mine still ICY but my other pair I wear is starting to turn yellow but I dont give a damn its just Js you wear em till they have no life left LOL

Originally Posted by friscojordan415

I have come to grips with the yellowing aspect as the shoes still look tight even with the yellowing...

exactly how I feel...

Originally Posted by friscojordan415

I have come to grips with the yellowing aspect as the shoes still look tight even with the yellowing...

exactly how I feel...

this was what i was doing until i had a guest over who happened to open the freezer to find that no food was in there at all just a pair of SJs

this was what i was doing until i had a guest over who happened to open the freezer to find that no food was in there at all just a pair of SJs

mine is yellowing a lil bite from the bottome of sole i figure its from the glue........i guess just keep checking them

mine is yellowing a lil bite from the bottome of sole i figure its from the glue........i guess just keep checking them

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

I've seen worse than that as far as what "normal" people would find strange in a freezer.

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

I've seen worse than that as far as what "normal" people would find strange in a freezer.

the sole will yellow no matter what especially around the blue parts.
the adhesive used to bond the blue part acts as a yellowing agent
for the icy part. IMO, the yellowing is part of the shoes' beauty.
it shows the time spent on these. love em.

the sole will yellow no matter what especially around the blue parts.
the adhesive used to bond the blue part acts as a yellowing agent
for the icy part. IMO, the yellowing is part of the shoes' beauty.
it shows the time spent on these. love em.

Back
Top Bottom