SPIZ'IKES

Finish Line mobile apears to be broken. Site froze up when I added my WC reward and clicked apply. Now spa is stuck on 30 and refresh doesn't do anything. Oh wells... didn't need to spend the $$$ on these anyway.

ndc for  the win 
smokin.gif

Skipped captcha and went straight in line as soon as they went live...but for some reason still waiting in line. Eastbay got me though just gotta wait 26 min smh. I used to have a signed pair by spike lee back in the day and sold it for $450.

1 on NDC, 1 on FNL. Black Red Green were my favorite, but these 2nd on my list. Hopefully we can get the black joints soon.

Thats why i dont mess with EastBay. Waited 34 min to checkout in total for them to tell me its OOS. wtf....

For those still looking for their pair, we have sz's : 9, 9.5, 10, 11, 13 in stock

Yes, they are numbered like the OG release was. JB did a decent job quality wise as well, they are giving us "more" than they were previously on certain models, which is a good sign moving forward.

-ISS

INSTAGRAM: @instyleshoes1999

ill admit I was wrong. people wanted these but didn't seem as muxh as I expected. or footaction has quite a large number. takes me back to freshman year in college

Copped off Oneness....then they refund me 5 min later sayin it sold in store. Wtf!? Thats bad for business.Shouldve never sent me the invoice in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom