Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say this once again, in the video from the :37-:50 mark even as the bikers stopped in the middle of the highway all of the riders except for 1 appear to be calm and on their bikes and not making a sudden rush to the Range Rover.  Say what you want to but even if the driver of the Range stayed stopped and got beat or attacked at that very moment, it wouldn't have been with the same rage that he did end up getting attacked as they pulled him over and out of his Range at the end of the video. 

For all you dudes saying the driver did the right thing by running over the bikers initially, that would only be true had he gotten away from the scene or had the cops showed up to protect him.  Instead that did not happen, and the driver ended up getting not only beat but beat down, and caught the *** whipping of a lifetime.............in front of his family mind you.  The driver did not do the right thing and all you dudes advising that he did so would have gotten the driver almost killed if you were in the Range. 

Cuz u kno? That range is 400 hp awd designed for tough terrain...

If it were me behind the wheel maybe motorcyclists would have been merked.... early

You dont make me fear for my family. Period. Would have dropped it into 2 for that torque and began weaving back n forth.... neverrr woulda touched brake pedal until at police precinct. They may have impounded my whip and even tried to charge me but my family woulda never seen me get beaten or feared for their lives... for long anyway

Hahahaha, it's comical how different the two are.

A biker doing stupid stuff is putting himself at risk. He's the one rolling the dice. If he hits a car, he bounces off and the car is fine.

A car doing stupid stuff (speeding, texting, not paying attention) and hits a bike. What happens? Does the guy in the car die? No

I'm done with this thread. I think both sides are wrong no doubt, I just don't have any sympathy for the guy driving the car. I've seen terrible drivers daily and I'm sure he did something.

:lol:

I'm glad you're done with this thread. For the sake of the knowledge you spit, I really hope you protect that brain of your by wearing a helmet.

Cuz u kno? That range is 400 hp awd designed for tough terrain...

If it were me behind the wheel maybe motorcyclists would have been merked.... early

You dont make me fear for my family. Period. Would have dropped it into 2 for that torque and began weaving back n forth.... neverrr woulda touched brake pedal until at police precinct. They may have impounded my whip and even tried to charge me but my family woulda never seen me get beaten or feared for their lives... for long anyway
That's all well and good champ and I applaud you in your efforts on protecting your family.  That being said I'm talking specifically about this particular situation and to me the driver lit the fire that caused his beatdown by running over the bikers.  Again, had he gotten away from the scene unharmed then maybe just maybe we can say his tactic worked, but he didn't.  Therefore, his strategy did not work, and I think it's very fair to say that he made a bad situation even worse.  That is the point that I want folks to see. 

so you comparing someone who's vulnerable on a bike to someone in a car?

:smh:

im glad i never got a bike...da disregard for cyclists is atrocious...

NINJA, AFTER THAT MINOR FENDER BENDER THE RIDERS GOT OFF, BEGAN SLASHING THE TIRES OF THE RR AND BEATING IT WITH THEIR HELMETS, WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO IGNORE THIS!?

So you really gonna ignore this post I made about 10 times bruh...how blatant with it are you?

:lol:

I agree with everything ninja is saying, and this incident happened way before that video started. Yall are sounding like some straight ******* right about now. People naturally get scared when they see a large group of bikes but I can assure you the bikers and worried about you so slow down and let them pass

Last edited:
That's all well and good champ and I applaud you in your efforts on protecting your family.  That being said I'm talking specifically about this particular situation and to me the driver lit the fire that caused his beatdown by running over the bikers.  Again, had he gotten away from the scene unharmed then maybe just maybe we can say his tactic worked, but he didn't.  Therefore, his strategy did not work, and I think it's very fair to say that he made a bad situation even worse.  That is the point that I want folks to see. 

Deuce....before he ran over the bikers, his tires were slashed and they were hitting his car w/ their helmets. They were out for blood. The second his car hit the bike on that brake check, it was a wrap for him. It was a lose/lose situation for the guy in the Range. The bikers were going to get after him one way or another. He did nothing to escalate the situation other than being on the road as the same time as these gumps.

I agree with everything ninja is saying, and this incident happened way before that video started. Yall are sounding like some straight ******* right about now. People naturally get scared when they see a large group of bikes but I can assure you the bikers and worried about you so slow down and let them pass

Sweet avy.

MY DUDES IM MINDBLOWN AT HOW SELECTIVE NINJA IS WITH IT, I MUST HAVE QUOTED THAT 10 TIMES AND HE REFUSES TO ADDRESS IT...

:rofl:

Ninja you a troll bro

so....lets say that prius wouldve ran dudes over for turning left when it was green for him to do so - and the bikers clearly stopped traffic to do whatever they wanted - would it have been justified since the one biker started breaking the prius's side view mirrors? that was also before the incident...u can clearly add up that these guys on bikes are just some nut *** goons tryna run the streets bike-wise. after seeing that clip and then the RR clip...i cant help but think that the bikers were the aggressors and trying to control the highway and not let anything/anyone ruin their moment with their toys. guy brake-checks victim, victim floors pedal once bikers swarm his car....the driver looked asian so he couldve been a immigrant tryna call cops and not make sense of what he was saying honestly....cops dont just show up on the dot when u call them...and their direction was changing within the second...he pulled off the exit to go into a busier street and probably hopefully find a cop. he didnt deserve the beat down that he go. these dudes should pay the ultimate price. and i do hope someone died from the bikers side. thats exactly what they deserve 

so....lets say that prius wouldve ran dudes over for turning left when it was green for him to do so - and the bikers clearly stopped traffic to do whatever they wanted - would it have been justified since the one biker started breaking the prius's side view mirrors? that was also before the incident...u can clearly add up that these guys on bikes are just some nut *** goons tryna run the streets bike-wise. after seeing that clip and then the RR clip...i cant help but think that the bikers were the aggressors and trying to control the highway and not let anything/anyone ruin their moment with their toys. guy brake-checks victim, victim floors pedal once bikers swarm his car....the driver looked asian so he couldve been a immigrant tryna call cops and not make sense of what he was saying honestly....cops dont just show up on the dot when u call them...and their direction was changing within the second...he pulled off the exit to go into a busier street and probably hopefully find a cop. he didnt deserve the beat down that he go. these dudes should pay the ultimate price. and i do hope someone died from the bikers side. thats exactly what they deserve 

What a long *** stupid explanation, ****

Deuce....before he ran over the bikers, his tires were slashed and they were hitting his car w/ their helmets. They were out for blood. The second his car hit the bike on that brake check, it was a wrap for him. It was a lose/lose situation for the guy in the Range. The bikers were going to get after him one way or another. He did nothing to escalate the situation other than being on the road as the same time as these gumps.
I understand it was reported that his tires were slashed but as far as actual evidence from the video I'm just not seeing it.  I say that because sometimes things that are reported aren't necessarily true.  For me, I would rather go with physical evidence other something being reported.  Also, if his tires really were slashed how was he able to driver another 6 minutes or so if they were slashed, and on the highway at a fast rate at that.  Not like his Range Rover is built like the Presidential limo and has run flats to go for a long distance. 

Also, if they were hitting his Range with their helmets during the first stop I don't hear or see any of that based upon the video, and I don't see any dents or marks on the driver side of the vehicle if that did occur.  If that did happen, it must have been on the passenger side, which to me wouldn't really make sense because to me the bikers would be more inclined to do it on the driver side opposed to the passenger side just to make eye contact with the driver. 

MY DUDES IM MINDBLOWN AT HOW SELECTIVE NINJA IS WITH IT, I MUST HAVE QUOTED THAT 10 TIMES AND HE REFUSES TO ADDRESS IT...

roll.gif

Ninja you a troll bro
You just had that epiphany?  Dude has BEEN had this schtick for YEARS.  The earliest I remember it was when dude swore up and down da Sidekick was the GOAT phone at the time.  
laugh.gif

Say something logical and buddy ignores it and responds with something that'll rustle jimmies.  That's just what he does.  Doesn't even phase me anymore.  

Yes, he really is that much of a sheltered idiot. 

I hate this type of ish... Like seriously, it could have been avoided.. The range shouldn't have ran over the biker and the bikers shouldn't have intimidated the range.. Prayers go out to the biker that got ran over
tired.gif

NY Post has pics of the passenger side window smashed and the back door open where the kid was... As they were beating the father.

**** like this makes me want to start packing and I'm a non-violent type dude.

These bikers are the definition of "animals".... Pure trash.

We discussed this a little in the Post your motorcycle thread.

It looks like the first biker slowed down for no reason and "brake checked" the suv. Now the SUV could have stopped it appeared he bumped the biker which caused everything to escalate.

Situation was avoidable. If the biker didn't slow down for no reason.....and if the SUV didn't bump him. But from that point on it was panic. 100+ bikers surrounding you stopped....not too much to do.

This
I don't understand that bikers motive at all. I like motorcycles but I dunno how to feel about this. Range did what a lot of ppl in panic might've done.

You just had that epiphany?  Dude has BEEN had this schtick for YEARS.  The earliest I remember it was when dude swore up and down da Sidekick was the GOAT phone at the time.  
laugh.gif

Say something logical and buddy ignores it and responds with something that'll rustle jimmies.  That's just what he does.  Doesn't even phase me anymore.  

Yes, he really is that much of a sheltered idiot. 
Duh. The beauty of NT is that there are always new users that don't know anything about ninjahood and will engage him.

The NT vets should be off that by now. You know better ksteezy. You just make yourself look dumb arguing with an idiot. Why you care what dude thinks? Lookin like troll food out here.

The irony is that you could easily say that about buddy in the coma, whoever else got their bike ran over and the bikers that got caught up with other cases b/c of this incident.  
laugh.gif

Yeah, the SUV driver took a L.  But so did a lot of the tough guy bikers.  

The SUV driver will heal up, keep making his money and will probably get a new Range.  The bikers?  The **** are they gonna do?  Keep riding around reckless and ending up in situations like this?  Cool life, bros.  Cool life.  

Like I said he's lucky it was nyc where guns are rare, had he pulled that with the MCs out in Nevada that Range would've been lit up with him, his wife, and daughter all in there. But yall can go ahead and pick fights with MCs

that wasn't an MC

Running over dudes was extra but why the brake check that set off this whole cause an effect?

cuz under no circumstances is RUNNING PEOPLE OVER equivalent to a brake check...its vagina, plain and simple and da fact that you

think so makes me want to put you on a bike and let you feel what SUV running over you because he refused to talk it out feels like.

straight vaginas up in here....

thats like someone stepping on my kicks, and i turn around and rape their daughter, one minor incidient doesn't justify what that moron in that

SUV did.

NINJA, AFTER THAT MINOR FENDER BENDER THE RIDERS GOT OFF, BEGAN SLASHING THE TIRES OF THE RR AND BEATING IT WITH THEIR HELMETS, WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO IGNORE THIS!?

READ THE QUESTION IM ASKING YOU TROLL!.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom