Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If some of y'all were out there you would see and that's why I know the driver did something to set it off.
Wait, so what did the driver do to set it off?

And why to motorcyclists wave to each other when they drive by? Seems corny to me. What's the explanation behind that?

supposedly the dude on motorcycle hit by the suv was charged with reckless endangerment and endangering the welfare of a child

not sure if it's the dude laid up at the hospital or the dude who pumped his brakes in front of the suv, but there should be more arrests to come

ok i just learned it wasn't the dude in the hospital, but the dude who first pumped his brakes in front of the suv. dude was treated for a few cuts at the hospital then released. then arrested. lol

:smokin

Last edited:
Haha! Vulnerable biker? Are we not watching the same video? The initial biker merged into the SUV's lane while promptly stopping in front of it. (i.e. He knew what he was doing.) The sense of entitlement, empowerment, etc. when you are within a crew/gang/etc. to appear as an alpha is not an irregular occurrence. I used to ride & you have plenty of riders that lose grip of reality while not thinking logically. (This occurs in many aspects of life.) I'm under the impression that the biker truly thought he would stop the SUV's progress with the brake-check. When you're around a crowd & the opportunity to "impress" is available, it's (again) not uncommon for someone to be in a particular/senseless frame of mind. Priority, more or less, was:

1. Show the crew I'm handling the situation.

2. Discuss & laugh about it later at the next stop.

I'm not saying that the SUV was or was not the antagonist, but what could have actually been done? Words and/or hand gestures? Was he driving erratically? (Doesn't appear so as several bikers were in front & on both sides of the vehicle prior to the brake-check.) Simple case of road rage that escalated to that. The driver's mistake, as mentioned, was getting off the highway. Doesn't matter if your tires are flat and/or deflating; in cases like that, continual movement is truly the only option. Even with a concealed carry-on, you don't know if other bikers have the same and/or similar firearms...

Too many people want to live and/or appear as if they're living that "Bonnie & Clyde" lifestyle, but many will always be "Mork & Mindy"s (just with a front)...

Last edited:

If some of y'all were out there you would see and that's why I know the driver did something to set it off.

And why to motorcyclists wave to each other when they drive by? Seems corny to me. What's the explanation behind that?
It's a simple "acknowledgement" of another motorcyclists.  It's like when black males see each on the street we do the "head nod" gesture to one another.  Since there usually aren't an abundance of bikers on the road as is the case we cars, that is our way of greeting one another, it's like saying "what's up"

I just read the nypost article. That father got 2 black eyes and stitches to the face an a horrific experience he will never forget all for what? A damn brake check? Nah I hope all them dudes involved get some kinda of punishment. The ones who deserve so.

supposedly the dude on motorcycle hit by the suv was charged with reckless endangerment and endangering the welfare of a child

not sure if it's the dude laid up at the hospital or the dude who pumped his brakes in front of the suv, but there should be more arrests to come

ok i just learned it wasn't the dude in the hospital, but the dude who first pumped his brakes in front of the suv. dude was treated for a few cuts at the hospital then released. then arrested. lol

:smokin

:pimp:

It's a simple "acknowledgement" of another motorcyclists.  It's like when black males see each on the street we do the "head nod" gesture to one another.  Since there usually aren't an abundance of bikers on the road as is the case we cars, that is our way of greeting one another, it's like saying "what's up"
SMH

Lmao @ this thread -

Damn near 30 pages of trolling and assumptions- I only saw one video that started with the brake check and ended with dude bashing his helmet on the windows- are there more??

Why are we assuming this incident started with the brake check and rr hitting the bike? Some comments look like they were messing with the RR long before this?

Just like the incident doesnt stop with the helmet bash i dont think it started with an innocent brake check and hit and run-

I have not gone through all 25+ pages. Please explain.
I haven't either. Thread was only a few pages yesterday today it's 10+. Look at the top posters.

Another thread turned into an argument because you can't sway ninjahood's ignorant opinions on anything.

Son is a cancer to the NT general.

When I rode, we actually didn't do a conventional wave. We just stuck-out our left arm towards the ground making a fist...

You don't see it from my point of view. I've been on my bike and seen cars do plenty of stupid **** with bikes around. Putting all of us at risk. If some of y'all were out there you would see and that's why I know the driver did something to set it off. Like I said before, brake checking is still idiotic and I wouldn't do it. I just don't like how the driver did nothing wrong and was right for what he did.
They dont ride in groups so they dont understand, the biker made a  very dumb decision by brake checking but you and I both know he didnt brake check for no reason, something happened before that.
I just read the nypost article. That father got 2 black eyes and stitches to the face an a horrific experience he will never forget all for what? A damn brake check? Nah I hope all them dudes involved get some kinda of punishment. The ones who deserve so it
if you feel bad for the drive you should see the pic of the dude who was riding a the bike, and again it was more than a brake check

Last edited:
Yea the video started at the brake check but something def happened before that. I'm dyin to know.......

Lmao @ this thread -

Damn near 30 pages of trolling and assumptions- I only saw one video that started with the brake check and ended with dude bashing his helmet on the windows- are there more??

Why are we assuming this incident started with the brake check and rr hitting the bike? Some comments look like they were messing with the RR long before this?

Just like the incident doesnt stop with the helmet bash i dont think it started with an innocent brake check and hit and run-
bingo! 

Under no circumstances do you as a cyclist brake check an SUV on a highway....or do I have to be a rider to understand how that may possibly make any sense?

cuz under no circumstances is RUNNING PEOPLE OVER equivalent to a brake check...its vagina, plain and simple and da fact that you

think so makes me want to put you on a bike and let you feel what SUV running over you because he refused to talk it out feels like.

straight vaginas up in here....

thats like someone stepping on my kicks, and i turn around and rape their daughter, one minor incidient doesn't justify what that moron in that

SUV did.

NINJA, AFTER THAT MINOR FENDER BENDER THE RIDERS GOT OFF, BEGAN SLASHING THE TIRES OF THE RR AND BEATING IT WITH THEIR HELMETS, WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO IGNORE THIS!?
READ THE QUESTION IM ASKING YOU TROLL!..
laugh.gif
dont let these internet ****** gas you elkin, ill have jesus (you know

im talking about) tell you where i hang at in 5 mins and you can come call me troll to my face. dont even try to act cute with me b.

I feel like in the media it'll just look like a thug biker gang terrorized some sweet Asian family in a range rover now though. There is more to this story that ain't gonna make it mainstream. Smh. Nobody wins.

Under no circumstances do you as a cyclist brake check an SUV on a highway....or do I have to be a rider to understand how that may possibly make any sense?
naw but if you read we already stated that was a dumb thing for him to do, we are just stating that something happened before that

and as for da rest of you clowns who see fit to run over cyclists da minute you wet your panties & speed off scared

instead of talking it over, i just pray you never get put in a situation that your mouth gets you into that your *** can't cash.

No you don't.
roll.gif
@ dudes playing the "motorcyclist" card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom