Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao!...c'mon fam cut it out with that, we both 2 30+ old dudes way too old for that BS, you are coming off as a troll online, not accepting any type of logic and now you challenging me to a meet up..,this can't be real life , like I said previously regardless of te disagreements deep down I thought you we're probably a cool dude in person, just see things differently, but this situation you let your cold heartedness/ignorance shine through by saying the driver deserved worst and that you felt happy walking over his blood stains and that even his family deserved to pay for the drivers actions....c'mon fam.

Then you wanna ignore a simple question I posed about 10 times, instead you dodging and weaving around it and now you calling out names...smh

cuz under no circumstances is RUNNING PEOPLE OVER equivalent to a brake check...its vagina, plain and simple and da fact that you

think so makes me want to put you on a bike and let you feel what SUV running over you because he refused to talk it out feels like.

straight vaginas up in here....

thats like someone stepping on my kicks, and i turn around and rape their daughter, one minor incidient doesn't justify what that moron in that

SUV did.

NINJA, AFTER THAT MINOR FENDER BENDER THE RIDERS GOT OFF, BEGAN SLASHING THE TIRES OF THE RR AND BEATING IT WITH THEIR HELMETS, WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO IGNORE THIS!?

READ THE QUESTION IM ASKING YOU TROLL!.. :lol:
dont let these internet ****** gas you elkin, ill have jesus (you know

im talking about) tell you where i hang at in 5 mins and you can come call me troll to my face. dont even try to act cute with me b.
:lol:

I'd sue him for his mother's rental contract & Mitchell & Ness jerseys as far as the eye can see, ksteezy...

Fighting over being called a troll?:rofl:

How can you prove something happened before the brake check?

How can you prove nothing happened?

Maybe we get more eyewitness accounts- bikers story, drivers story, the rest of the video, video from everywhere else along the route.....

To make all these assumptions without those details is dumb

I feel like in the media it'll just look like a thug biker gang terrorized some sweet Asian family in a range rover now though. There is more to this story that ain't gonna make it mainstream. Smh. Nobody wins.

Depends. First article i read made it seem like rr dude went ham on the bikers and they got revenge- with just that video its like a create your own story line thing

The rest will come out-

im talking about) tell you where i hang at in 5 mins and you can come call me troll to my face. dont even try to act cute with me b.

LOL.

Bring out da musket, b.

Last edited by a moderator:
and as for da rest of you clowns who see fit to run over cyclists da minute you wet your panties & speed off scared

instead of talking it over, i just pray you never get put in a situation that your mouth gets you into that your *** can't cash.

Bro how exactly was he supposed to talk anything over with dudes slashing his tires and beating his car with their helmets!?...how could have possibly cool the situation down!?...don't you get it?...it was curtains the second he got brake checked and couldn't stop on time to avoid the initial LIGHT TAP.

This is embarrassing. Challenging dudes to confrontations over a road rage incident you have nothing to do with? Wow.

I feel like in the media it'll just look like a thug biker gang terrorized some sweet Asian family in a range rover now though. There is more to this story that ain't gonna make it mainstream. Smh. Nobody wins.
thats obvious...da media spin was already underway da minute da story broke, you can tell by da headlines.

da idiots here talking about "diplomacy was outta da question" is straight cowards...chalking it up to "well bikers are animals and they

scary" doesn't work when it comes to race, so i dunno how it applies here.

How can you prove nothing happened?

Maybe we get more eyewitness accounts- bikers story, drivers story, the rest of the video, video from everywhere else along the route.....

To make all these assumptions without those details is dumb
Depends. First article i read made it seem like rr dude went ham on the bikers and they got revenge- with just that video its like a create your own story line thing

The rest will come out-

There is witness accounts and other videos on YouTube of this same group being completely reckless, threatening and inconsiderate with anyone else on the road.....dudes should just go visit a track...

and as for da rest of you clowns who see fit to run over cyclists da minute you wet your panties & speed off scared

instead of talking it over, i just pray you never get put in a situation that your mouth gets you into that your *** can't cash.
****** on here are bums. Play quiet when **** gets real.

Ninja calm down my guy. You usually handle well. This isn't like you. You better than that B. It's the internets end of the day. You already know most don't see eye to eye with you.

tre you right though.

As I said previously I ride and I would NEVERRR brake check someone while I was on a bike.

And also LOL if you really expect the dude to just stop his car and "talk it over" with a bike gang.

Hammer. No need for conceal and carry in any state if it is in your "trunk." That highway would have gotten real GTA. I'm not taking that chance with my family, I'm dolo, I'd probably just take it in stride, you threaten my family, It's on.

Last edited:

This is embarrassing. Challenging dudes to confrontations over a road rage incident you have nothing to do with? Wow.
oh so calling me names online behind a keyboard is fine as long as you're as fall away as possible....yea
laugh.gif

i subscribe to "dont say **** to someone online you wouldn't tell them to their face"...its called accountability.

this disconnected sense of accountability is why ya would feel fine running over motorcyclists after a minor traffic collision..

thats obvious...da media spin was already underway da minute da story broke, you can tell by da headlines.

da idiots here talking about "diplomacy was outta da question" is straight cowards...chalking it up to "well bikers are animals and they

Again. I ain't been through all 25+ pages but yea def.

Bro I'll repeat it for the 100th time, read the report, watch the video, the driver stopped after the initial contact, about 20 seconds lapsed in which witness accounts and police report states the bikers slashed homies tires and were using their helmets to damage his car....how is this man supposed to diffuse a situation that was far beyond his control at this point?...HOW?...what would YOU have done bro?....get out?...fist fight each one to death?...because you will get rocked, probably killed...over what?...let's not forget his family in the back?...not saying running dudes over is logical, but is justified being cornered like he was and OBVIOUSLY the law agrees, because charges are being pressed against the rider, not the driver....please fam LOGIC!

Damn, and then there's you moments you actually lose respect. Like threatening real life violence for being called an internet troll.

cuz under no circumstances is RUNNING PEOPLE OVER equivalent to a brake check...its vagina, plain and simple and da fact that you

think so makes me want to put you on a bike and let you feel what SUV running over you because he refused to talk it out feels like.

straight vaginas up in here....

thats like someone stepping on my kicks, and i turn around and rape their daughter, one minor incidient doesn't justify what that moron in that

SUV did.

NINJA, AFTER THAT MINOR FENDER BENDER THE RIDERS GOT OFF, BEGAN SLASHING THE TIRES OF THE RR AND BEATING IT WITH THEIR HELMETS, WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO IGNORE THIS!?

READ THE QUESTION IM ASKING YOU TROLL!.. :lol:

You're pushing 30, you still live with mom in a cramped apartment, you plan on copping da Jesus piece and a ZL1 Camaro before the thought of getting a place of your own crosses your mind, and you try to fight people over an argument on a message board. There's literally nothing you can say at this point to convince anyone that you're a mature, respectable person.

Last edited:
As I said previously I ride and I would NEVERRR brake check someone while I was on a bike.

And also LOL if you really expect the dude to just stop his car and "talk it over" with a bike gang.

Lol is right.

One Asian dude to get out an talk it over with a gang of black bikers......righhhhhhht.

A scene from Don't Be A Menace just appeared in my head.

What gets me is that there was no police around for over 6 minutes.

I get pulled over for stupid *** window tint and no front plate but this poor guy got assaulted and almost beat to death, there happened to be no cops in the area? C'mon man. The NYPD needs to start thinking whats best for the people and not with whats best for the departments pocketbook!

Last edited:
AI Audi the past 25 pages have been Ninja completely ignoring the fact that the driver of the Range stopped after the minor traffic collision.. After the bikers started smashing his car with their helmets and slashing ol boys tires so he booked it.. ninja believes the man should have stayed there and talked it out like a real man against all 100+ bikers

Last edited:
Thread is wild. I'm neutral right now. Def more to the story. Both sides.

oh so calling me names online behind a keyboard is fine as long as you're as fall away as possible....yea :lol:

i subscribe to "dont say **** to someone online you wouldn't tell them to their face"...its called accountability.

this disconnected sense of accountability is why ya would feel fine running over motorcyclists after a minor traffic collision..

Bro you've called me names countless of times, clown on the way I dress, should I challenge you because of some BS name calling??... :rofl:

Bro that's some real 5th grade ****, funny thing is how small the heights is and how much time I spend around that area and knowing people in common, I'm always open to the idea of running into you and laughing all the online BS off, take a picture and make a thread for NT lulz, obviously you feeling a certain type of way, so I guess is time for me to go hard at Crossfit and get these gains...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom