Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't read all the comments but they slashed his tire which is why he didn't stick around and shake everyones hand which is prolly also why he didn't stay on the highway

guy in the RR prolly never had a real confrontation in his life as one can tell because he didn't even have the presence of mind to lock the doors

he had no idea why they were bothering him and had no idea how to resolve it

i saw the amount of pages this thread had and assumed it was all best wishes for the guy's family but cats are actually debating common sense

no smart person is getting outta their car in a mob of 100 people, he evaded an @#$ whopping for 6 whole minutes and they finally caught him, had he stayed he woulda got the brakes beat off him 6 minutes prior

nt, please stop

thats RIGHT ON 178street, after he mowed down all those people, he was gonna CATCH his right there...dont even try to act like he didn't

have it coming at that point.

I hope you noticed that he has no tire on his car.

And Ninja, why was his tire flat?

Eff this, I'm legit depress Ninjahood wanna take it the physical route over the word Troll....say anything but don't call the man a troll, EVER.

My apologies, Gawd.

Trigger word.

Ninja not a troll, trolls be trollin Ninja believes an feels strong about his opinions.

Difference.

Huge disrespect to a cat like him.

thats RIGHT ON 178street, after he mowed down all those people, he was gonna CATCH his right there...dont even try to act like he didn't

And that the passenger side of his window is busted in.. where his wife was sitting.

This happened when he stopped after the "minor traffic incident"... of course he should have gotten out and talked it out

Oh and BTW Ninja, wtf do you think the bikers were gonna do to the guy if he stopped and said oh I'm sorry for tapping your bike? The bikers would have all ganged up on the guy anyway,
how do you know that? you dont, stop assuming.

and its OBVIOUS da dude brake checked da dude for a reason. camera didn't catch da beginning of da whole thing, thats another

obvious.

oh so calling me names online behind a keyboard is fine as long as you're as fall away as possible....yea
laugh.gif

i subscribe to "dont say **** to someone online you wouldn't tell them to their face"...its called accountability.

this disconnected sense of accountability is why ya would feel fine running over motorcyclists after a minor traffic collision..
Sticks and stones. You're letting dudes calling you names online get you to the point you want to meet up with them.

But then you're calling other dudes "tough guys."
sticks and stones dont apply face to face, you wouldn't do or tell ANYTHING to someone in real life without da understanding that

you gonna have to back up them words or actions. this is da difference between da internet generation and da people who grew up before it.

i dont EVER open my mouth about anyone personally here because i know da way im wired is "if i insult someone i know if i ever see em in real

life its gonna be a referendum on what i said"  and yet SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many of you take solace in knowing you can slander me and

mother personally and there ain't gonna live any consequences because da chances of me seeing you and seeing if you really bout that life

is extremely slim, its just another form of cowardliness that anonymous nature of da internet breeds.

its no different then mowing down someone in a SUV because you feel entitled to instead of talking over da minor accidental collision. cowards.
But dude didn't say **** about your mom.  He called you a troll.  And you responded on some physical confrontation ****.  

You're doing too much right now, ninja.  

Why should anyone fear you?  Because you say you'll back up what you say online when in person?  Okay, I'd do the same.  Are you scared?  See how ridiculous that is?  
laugh.gif

Btw, don't want people commenting on you and your life?  STOP PUTTING IT OUT THERE ON THE INTERNET TO BE SCRUTINIZED.  You do it to yourself. 

sticks and stones dont apply face to face, you wouldn't do or tell ANYTHING to someone in real life without da understanding that

you gonna have to back up them words or actions. this is da difference between da internet generation and da people who grew up before it.

i dont EVER open my mouth about anyone personally here because i know da way im wired is "if i insult someone i know if i ever see em in real

life its gonna be a referendum on what i said"  and yet SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many of you take solace in knowing you can slander me and

mother personally and there ain't gonna live any consequences because da chances of me seeing you and seeing if you really bout that life

is extremely slim, its just another form of cowardliness that anonymous nature of da internet breeds.

its no different then mowing down someone in a SUV because you feel entitled to instead of talking over da minor accidental collision. cowards.

I don't think the chances of us running into each other are slim at all, I just never thought you were affected to the point you were willing to go that route at the age of 30, you have said foul things about me countless times, so have many on here...at the end of the day is a message board....with that said if I offended you calling you a troll or disagreeing with you, I apologize...I ain't tryin to have to explain to my family the reason for a potential assault case over an internet comment....that **** gotta be one of the most embarrassing things ever for a grown man, so Ninjahood sir, no problemo my bad :smile:

when you're involved in traffic accident you're required to stay there, there's no if, ands, or buts, about that.

driving off and running over people that had NOTHING to do with it (look how FAR certain people were ran over by da SUV were at)

gives me no pity to that idiot.
Can somebody please BAN this dude my goodness..

You are not required to stay if your in a accident and your safety is  in harms way. You can drive to nearest safety point and call the police
 You can only leave the scene of an accident if you fear for your safety: like for example of the other car's owner turns violent; but after leaving you must drive strait to the police station or safety point to report the accident and to explain why you left, and that must be done withing minutes, not hours or the next day.

Oh and BTW Ninja, wtf do you think the bikers were gonna do to the guy if he stopped and said oh I'm sorry for tapping your bike? The bikers would have all ganged up on the guy anyway,

and its OBVIOUS da dude brake checked da dude for a reason. camera didn't catch da beginning of da whole thing, thats another

obvious.
What happened before the camera started rolling?

Obviously you know, because you would never assume.

didn't read all the comments but they slashed his tire which is why he didn't stick around and shake everyones hand which is prolly also why he didn't stay on the highway

guy in the RR prolly never had a real confrontation in his life as one can tell because he didn't even have the presence of mind to lock the doors

he had no idea why they were bothering him and had no idea how to resolve it

i saw the amount of pages this thread had and assumed it was all best wishes for the guy's family but cats are actually debating common sense

no smart person is getting outta their car in a mob of 100 people, he evaded an @#$ whopping for 6 whole minutes and they finally caught him, had he stayed he woulda got the brakes beat off him 6 minutes prior

nt, please stop

I forgot about the tire slashing. Makes sense why he didnt get on the highway

On the unlocked doors. Maybe he was gonna get out to exchange insurance

Still bad situation

The driver only needed stitches. The guy he ran over had a broken leg.

If u see bikers deep just let them go.

YOU GUYS WANT NINJAHOOD BANNED.

STOPP ADDRESSING HIM AND JUST KEEP REPORTING HIS COMMENTS.

I DONT FIND ANYTHING WRONG W WHAT HES DOING BUT IF YALL REALLY WANT HIM BANNED JUST KEEP REPORTING A COMMENT ENOUGH PEOPLE REPORT AND HE WILL BE BANNED.

BUT YALL REALLY SOFT FOR WANTING THE DUDE BANNED.

WHO CARES.

You are not required to stay if your in a accident and your safety is  in harms way. You can drive to nearest safety point and call the police
 You can only leave the scene of an accident if you fear for your safety: like for example of the other car's owner turns violent; but after leaving you must drive strait to the police station or safety point to report the accident and to explain why you left, and that must be done withing minutes, not hours or the next day.
!!!

Last edited:

obvious.

Its likely the camera caught the beginning as well as the beatdown but selectively edited the extremely incriminating parts. Same dude has lots more footage from the same day before and after the incident on his youtube, to think that this is all of the film is extremely naive

Yeah it varies in different regions of the country.  Personally, for me and most of the riders here in the DMV we do the fist gesture. 

The bikers ripped the door open AFTER the driver ran over the bikes to begin, during the SECOND stop.  Then during the THIRD stop is when the bikers dragged him out of the Range and beat him down.  To me based upon the video evidence things got out of control for all parties once the driver in the Range decided to floor it.  Again, as the saying goes..........good decision, bad decision.  I say based upon the outcome it was a bad decision by the driver. 

Also, I agree that the bikers might have been in the wrong for stopping in the middle of traffic like that.  The biker may have started off the situation being in the wrong to begin with, I can only go by the video that was posted, but to me the driver added fuel to the fire and caused great harm upon himself and his family by running over the bikers.  Reason being is because it got beat and beat down badly...........right in front of his family, which will leave a lasting memory.  His decision making that day didn't work out for him. 
Exactly why your a nobody and the DA  is the DA. Wonder why the driver didnt get charged huh..lmsao

and the door ripped open after the dude brake checked him , then he ran over the bikes get your facts straight

Last edited:

obvious.

How do you know that they were gonna just talk it out? You know these bikers personally?

Although your statement is directed at ninjahood, I know I asked about the tires being slashed earlier in this thread, but it appears as if the front passenger tire is gone and just riding on the rim.  If that is the case, then I take back what I said about the tires not being slashed. 
Exactly why your a nobody and the DA is is the DA. Wonder why the driver didnt get charged huh..lmao
Who are you??
add Duece King to the list. They all on my block list
Good, one less ***** to worry about. 

YOU GUYS WANT NINJAHOOD BANNED.

STOPP ADDRESSING HIM AND JUST KEEP REPORTING HIS COMMENTS.

I DONT FIND ANYTHING WRONG W WHAT HES DOING BUT IF YALL REALLY WANT HIM BANNED JUST KEEP REPORTING A COMMENT ENOUGH PEOPLE REPORT AND HE WILL BE BANNED.

BUT YALL REALLY SOFT FOR WANTING THE DUDE BANNED.

WHO CARES.

Yea right.

Ban ninjahood general forum will be beat dead. I'm sayin dead meat.

obvious.

How do you know that they were gonna just talk it out? You know these bikers personally?
when does RUNNING OVER PEOPLE over talking it out apply to any context in da universe?

laugh.gif
did we NOT see da ending to this story? running over people gets your laid out on da street bloody and your family in harm's way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom