Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

if i collide with someone on da highway, i dont care who's there, im stopping and dealing wit da issue, its da responsible thing to do.
And what if a mob of 25 people who are not even involved in the accident surround your car, leaving no possible route of escape and start to hit your car, put dents on it and slash your tires for no apparent reason, as they are not even involved in the accident. Is that warranted and would any sensible human being stay put in that situation? Especially when their children are in the car?

If you don't respond to this, you are a high-level troll and a bigger joker than your already are. 

Last edited:
Update:

Police arrested one biker among a swarm of motorcyclists that forced a driver off the West Side Highway in Upper Manhattan, minutes before the man was assaulted in front of his wife and two-year-old daughter more than 50 blocks away.

Christopher Cruz, 28, of Passaic, New Jersey, was charged with reckless endangerment, reckless driving, endangering the welfare of a child and menacing in the first of two harrowing confrontations Alexian Lien had with a pack of bikers when he and his family were out for a Sunday drive.

Link

lol at police reports,

so, yea....about that.

but but Magic said the biker never put the Driver or his family in danger because it's SUV vs Bike.

:lol: :smh:

if i collide with someone on da highway, i dont care who's there, im stopping and dealing wit da issue, its da responsible thing to do.
And my question to you is that how do you know he didnt want to reason when he stopped after he clipped the first dude's wheel?
once da range rover clipped da bike, all you see is a stop....few seconds pass, then da range rover completely mowing down people

as far forward as 50-100 feet away. there's just no excuse for that, especially when you're suppose to stay at da scene of an accident

in da first place.

Its likely the camera caught the beginning as well as the beatdown but selectively edited the extremely incriminating parts. Same dude has lots more footage from the same day before and after the incident on his youtube, to think that this is all of the film is extremely naive

That's a real good point. I never thought about the video being edited. I know it abruptly cut off, but you might be on to something. What were they trying to hide?

*Did ninja ever address the tire slashing or is he continuing to argue in circles?

Last edited:

And what if a mob of 25 people who are not even involved in the accident surround your car, leaving no possible route of escape and start hitting your car, put dents on it and slash your tires for no logical reason. Is that warranted and would any sensible human being stay put in that situation? Especially when their children are in the car?

If you don't respond to this, you are a high-level troll and a bigger joker than your already are. 
you wouldn't have to worry about that if you would have STOPPED and TALK like grown men..period.

cooler heads ALWAYS prevail, im not buying this "everyone on a motorcycle is a flesh eating zombie animal" ya perpetuating here....

doing what he did cost him a *** whooping, im willing to bet stopping , handling da situation calmly would've never escalated da situation.

Them boys weren't gonna exchange insurance info

I've known more than a few biker boys who so ain't even insured too. Not sayin these dudes but yea. Tuck that expired plate also.
One of the links stated that a lot of the bikers didn't even have plates.  I bet those dudes were gonna stick it out and wait for the cops to show up just like ninjahood believes the Range driver should've. 

so people who ride motorcycles are incapable of thought or reason? gee they must not be humans, i didn't think of that...
eyes.gif
Why are you twisting what I said? What I said was these people meaning the group of the bikers, do not have the ability to think and reason. And I gave you examples why (the other video).

You yourself put exactly what I said in bold letters. lol
So the guy that says see him in the streets is now Mr. Responsible.  And he does't even have a car to be in that situation, just goes off of what he'd do in his dream world.

Last edited:

Them boys weren't gonna exchange insurance info

I've known more than a few biker boys who so ain't even insured too. Not sayin these dudes but yea. Tuck that expired plate also.

One of the links stated that a lot of the bikers didn't even have plates.  I bet those dudes were gonna stick it out and wait for the cops to show up just like ninjahood believes the Range driver should've. 

Right? how is anyone missing this point? all the violations they got written up for, you think they would've waited around for that and talked it out? I'm out though, this **** is futile.

Its likely the camera caught the beginning as well as the beatdown but selectively edited the extremely incriminating parts. Same dude has lots more footage from the same day before and after the incident on his youtube, to think that this is all of the film is extremely naive
That's a real good point. I never thought about the video being edited. I know it abruptly cut off, but you might be on to something. What were they trying to hide?
Clearly they were biding by all of the rules of the road and helping old ladies across the street and didn't want their youtube subs seeing that they're softies.

you wouldn't have to worry about that if you would have STOPPED and TALK like grown men..period.

cooler heads ALWAYS prevail, im not buying this "everyone on a motorcycle is a flesh eating zombie animal" ya perpetuating here....

doing what he did cost him a *** whooping, im willing to bet stopping , handling da situation calmly would've never escalated da situation.
Read the report...the driver in the range STOPPED and TIRED to talk, but bikers who had nothing to do with the accident started hitting his car for no reason. They acted as a mob and became violent. He felt threatened for the safety of his family and took off. He was surrounded in all sides and had to plow down the guy blocking his path. 

Here's the excerpt so you can read it, even though I posted it like 10 times...

"He pulled over but some of the bikers started to damage the vehicle.  The NYPD spokesman told MailOnline the driver drove off 'to avoid an impending assault'."

Respond to this ninjahood or stop trolling.

Last edited:
Eff all this noise, should I assume my South Pole stance or go in for a pound if I run into you at a hookah bar in the heightz, I need to be made aware of what my options are after this thread...

Ninja please respond.

And what if a mob of 25 people who are not even involved in the accident surround your car, leaving no possible route of escape and start hitting your car, put dents on it and slash your tires for no logical reason. Is that warranted and would any sensible human being stay put in that situation? Especially when their children are in the car?

Brake checking a range rover while you're on your 600 = reasonable?

From Reddit...same bike group. Just skip ahead to 1:10

Clearly they were biding by all of the rules of the road and helping old ladies across the street and didn't want their youtube subs seeing that they're softies.
I agree they weren't breaking any rules

Read the report...the driver in the range STOPPED and TIRED to talk, but bikers who had nothing to do with the accident started hitting his car for no reason. They acted as a mob and became violent. He felt threatened for the safety of his family and took off. He was surrounded in all sides and had to plow down the guy blocking his path. 

I don't understand how you argue beyond this, but it's coming.

once da range rover clipped da bike, all you see is a stop....few seconds pass, then da range rover completely mowing down people

as far forward as 50-100 feet away. there's just no excuse for that, especially when you're suppose to stay at da scene of an accident

in da first place.

No man, he stopped after he hit the vehicle, then the biker with the helmet cam drove up, stopped, then turned around and you can see if you expand the video out, dudes up on both sides of his car. Then another 5 or so seconds pass then he guns it. Do you actually think that every biker that was next to his windows was ASKING him to please pull over and can we get your insurance info? No they were probably calling him every name in the book and banging on his car at the same time. Which led the gentleman in the Range to act in a manner that he believed would keep him and his family safe.

Most of these people in this group in the video did not have plates on their bikes, because they know they are going to do stupid **** and they fear of getting caught because of their stupidity. So I ask you again people who act in this manner, do you think they would be the same kind of people in this situation, who would just calmly ask to exchange info and wait for the police? You know just wait for the police with their bikes that have no plates and probably arent insured or maybe even registered. C'mon man.

Last edited:
Eff all this noise, should I assume my South Pole stance or go in for a pound if I run into you at a hookah bar in the heightz, I need to be made aware of what my options are after this thread...

Ninja please respond.

Ninjahood logic, will talk it out with an angry bike mob to try and diffuse the situation, but will lay hands on you if you call him a troll on the internet. Actually that comes off kinda like a ***** now that I write it out. I'd keep a legal size knife if I were you steez.

RR honks horn because bikes are in the way

Biker brake checks RR

causing RR hits biker

RR stops, bikers approaches

Bikers proceed to slash tires and damage car

RR drives off to prevent further damage

Ninjahood is a class act fool

Last edited:
NH is one-sided, stubborn, inconsiderate [not in a sense that he's not kind/nice; I mean that he doesn't consider all perspectives], and straight trolling by responding to everyone with his one line of logic.

Deep down, he knows.

Ninja please respond.
you just apologized a page back...just shut up about it. and remember that internet clowns gon be clowns.

Brake checking a range rover while you're on your 600 = reasonable?
is running over people that had nothing to do with it reasonable?

I just find it fascinating how he only responds to posts of his liking and completely ignores the posts that make sense but disprove his standpoint. If that's not trolling idk what is. 

Ninjahood, I know you're reading this, respond to my previous post you troll

Last edited:
to keep it 100 the driver is paying the consequences for his actions, actions being not letting every last biker pass him up initially. When bike clubs do these runs they do take over the streets and that's just how it is.

is running over people that had nothing to do with it reasonable?

If you ever had to defend your family common sense would tell you to be concern about you and your loved ones life. Not the random biker on the highway sideline watching your friend slash my tire after I hit the back of your bike by accident when YOU brake checked ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom