Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thats RIGHT ON 178street, after he mowed down all those people, he was gonna CATCH his right there...dont even try to act like he didn't

have it coming at that point.
I hope you noticed that he has no tire on his car.

And Ninja, why was his tire flat?
Par for the course with ninjahood, if there's a part of an argument that that negates what he's saying and he has no explanation for he just ignores it.

Range driver got his tires slashes during the initial confrontation and he took off because he realized they weren't ******g around and a simple apology wasn't gonna do the trick.

Since vagina has been brought up. Putting dudes on a block list on a internet forum is wild vagina. Just.....not.......that.......srs.

YOU GUYS WANT NINJAHOOD BANNED.

STOPP ADDRESSING HIM AND JUST KEEP REPORTING HIS COMMENTS.

I DONT FIND ANYTHING WRONG W WHAT HES DOING BUT IF YALL REALLY WANT HIM BANNED JUST KEEP REPORTING A COMMENT ENOUGH PEOPLE REPORT AND HE WILL BE BANNED.

BUT YALL REALLY SOFT FOR WANTING THE DUDE BANNED.

WHO CARES.

What's up with u and wanting people banned? Seems like u r constantly reporting and want people banned.

Calm down.

Last edited:

thats RIGHT ON 178street, after he mowed down all those people, he was gonna CATCH his right there...dont even try to act like he didn't

have it coming at that point.
I hope you noticed that he has no tire on his car.

And Ninja, why was his tire flat?
Par for the course with ninjahood, if there's a part of an argument that that negates what he's saying and he has no explanation for he just ignores it.

Range driver got his tires slashes during the initial confrontation and he took off because he realized they weren't ******g around and a simple apology wasn't gonna do the trick.
Them boys weren't gonna exchange insurance info

Since vagina has been brought up. Putting dudes on a block list on a internet forum is wild vagina. Just.....not.......that.......srs.

Some dudes really need to be blocked, though.

Are you reading some of these responses?

:rofl:

After the break check, driver in the range stopped. But was then cornered in all directions, and some bikers started damaging his car with his baby inside. He had no option but to speed off, and the biker blocking his way got hit. Simple as that. He feared for the safety of his family after realizing these guys were not going to peacefully exchange insurance and call it a day. How hard is this to grasp? 

YOU GUYS WANT NINJAHOOD BANNED.

STOPP ADDRESSING HIM AND JUST KEEP REPORTING HIS COMMENTS.

I DONT FIND ANYTHING WRONG W WHAT HES DOING BUT IF YALL REALLY WANT HIM BANNED JUST KEEP REPORTING A COMMENT ENOUGH PEOPLE REPORT AND HE WILL BE BANNED.

BUT YALL REALLY SOFT FOR WANTING THE DUDE BANNED.

WHO CARES.
What's up with u and wanting people banned? Seems like u r constantly reporting and want people banned.

Wipe the sand out breh.
LMAO WHAT THE HELL ARE U TALKING ABOUT.

I DONT WANT NINJAHOOD BANNED.

HES A BIG PART OF GENERAL.

I AM MERELY OFFERING THE OPTIONS FOR THE DAMB CRYBABIES.

WAIT A MINUTE. WHO IN THE BLUE HELL ARE YOU ANYWAY?

Mieses' wife told the CBS affiliate that she was furious at Lien.

"This man needs to know he hurt someone," she said. "That man paralyzed my husband. He needs to pay for what he did."

Really? Your husband threatened a whole familys life in the middle of a highway, was ran over by a man who was defending himself, and now that driver is the guilty one? :smh:

Them boys weren't gonna exchange insurance info

I've known more than a few biker boys who so ain't even insured too. Not sayin these dudes but yea. Tuck that expired plate also.

Last edited:
when does RUNNING OVER PEOPLE over talking it out apply to any context in da universe?

:lol: did we NOT see da ending to this story? running over people gets your laid out on da street bloody and your family in harm's way.

How do you know that he didnt act calm when he tapped the bikes wheel? Maybe at first he did want to settle things, but LOOK AT THE OTHER VIDEO where the one guy from the group smacks and breaks the prius' mirror for no reason, just because he may have gotten in the group's way by accident. Do you think these are civil people who act in that manner? No I dont think so. The owner of the Range is a director at a financial firm with a degree from Colombia University, so I think the guy has the ability to think and be reasonable. As soon as he tapped the bike, he got mobbed, and he acted in the way he thought was right by getting out of there to protect his family from a bunch of coward goons who think they own the road and think they are tough because they travel in a group.

You are straight up acting like these people in the biker group have the ability to think and reason. LMAO

LMAO WHAT THE HELL ARE U TALKING ABOUT.

I DONT WANT NINJAHOOD BANNED.

HES A BIG PART OF GENERAL.

I AM MERELY OFFERING THE OPTIONS FOR THE DAMB CRYBABIES.

WAIT A MINUTE. WHO IN THE BLUE HELL ARE YOU ANYWAY?

I'm Clifford Smith.........

The real Clifford Smith.

Who u ?

when does RUNNING OVER PEOPLE over talking it out apply to any context in da universe?

laugh.gif
did we NOT see da ending to this story? running over people gets your laid out on da street bloody and your family in harm's way.
How do you know that he didnt act calm when he tapped the bikes wheel? Maybe at first he did want to settle things, but LOOK AT THE OTHER VIDEO where the one guy from the group smacks and breaks the prius' mirror for no reason, just because he may have gotten in the group's way by accident. Do you think these are civil people who act in that manner? No I dont think so. The owner of the Range is a director at a financial firm with a degree from Colombia University, so I think the guy has the ability to think and be reasonable. As soon as he tapped the bike, he got mobbed, and he acted in the way he thought was right by getting out of there to protect his family from a bunch of coward goons who think they own the road and think they are tough because they travel in a group.

You are straight up acting like these people in the biker group have the ability to think and reason. LMAO
so people who ride motorcycles are incapable of thought or reason? gee they must not be humans, i didn't think of that...
eyes.gif

:lol: did we NOT see da ending to this story? running over people gets your laid out on da street bloody and your family in harm's way.

so people who ride motorcycles are incapable of thought or reason? gee they must not be humans, i didn't think of that...:rolleyes
You straw-grab way too much...

so people who ride motorcycles are incapable of thought or reason? gee they must not be humans, i didn't think of that...:rolleyes

Why are you twisting what I said? What I said was these people meaning the group of the bikers, do not have the ability to think and reason. And I gave you examples why (the other video).

You yourself put exactly what I said in bold letters. lol

Last edited:

so people who ride motorcycles are incapable of thought or reason? gee they must not be humans, i didn't think of that...
eyes.gif
Why are you twisting what I said? What I said was these people meaning the group of the bikers, do not have the ability to think and reason. And I gave you examples why (the other video).

if i collide with someone on da highway, i dont care who's there, im stopping and dealing wit da issue, its da responsible thing to do.

eyes.gif

if i collide with someone on da highway, i dont care who's there, im stopping and dealing wit da issue, its da responsible thing to do.
How nice of you.

And my question to you is that how do you know he didnt want to reason when he stopped after he clipped the first dude's wheel? I find it hard to believe that a guy who obviously is smart enough to have a director's job at a firm, didnt have the ability first to want to settle it amicably because he assessed the situation he was in (around a mob of bikers). Just look at the video, the people started mobbing the Range and more from up front wanted to contribute, so the guy high tailed it out of there to protect his family and himself.

The bikers were wrong, plain and simple. And I hope they get the book thrown at them.

eyes.gif

this passed sunday I was on astoria blvd and 108th street and there was about 500+ bikers just hanging out there in the middle of the intersection. No baracades or signage what so ever. They just decided to block the street and do their bike tricks.

Later on that day, there was a biker on the whitestone expwy in front of citi field on the road laying flat on his back. He probably got into an accident with a car as there was one pulled over on the side of the expwy with a dent on the trunk of the car.

Was 09/29/13 national bike day or something?

Ya'll stupid for still arguing after learning the tire was slashed on the highway when he was blocked in. It's a done deal after that if true. If you're still battling for the side of the riders after that God bless you, poor soul.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom