Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a lost cause.

Dude stops after bump, SUV gets hit and tire slashed, guy runs off but its the SUV's fault. There is no room for talk once that begins, only action especially with a family to protect.

Ninjahood logic...."he should've stayed and talked it out"

1:10 mark

Productive members of society, so civil.

Last edited:
Eff all this noise, should I assume my South Pole stance or go in for a pound if I run into you at a hookah bar in the heightz, I need to be made aware of what my options are after this thread...

Ninja please respond.
you just apologized a page back...just shut up about it. and remember that internet clowns gon be clowns.

You gon keep pressing this dude just because you know he's a married man that wears leopard print shoes so he won't want any trouble so you're gonna flex. ****** that's bout that life though you're gonna " yes sir, no sir" and justify their actions on some "no you're right, I should'nt have been driving on the highway while you guys were here" ****. C'mon b.

to keep it 100 the driver is paying the consequences for his actions, actions being not letting every last biker pass him up initially. When bike clubs do these runs they do take over the streets and that's just how it is.

and the dude who is paralyzed and in a coma is paying the consequences of running with a bike club who disregards the rules of the road

and the dude who is paralyzed and in a coma is paying the consequences of running with a bike club who disregards the rules of the road

He is, I'd rather save myself the trouble and let the bikers pass to avoid all this **** period.

to keep it 100 the driver is paying the consequences for his actions, actions being not letting every last biker pass him up initially. When bike clubs do these runs they do take over the streets and that's just how it is.

My point over 12 hours ago

is running over people that had nothing to do with it reasonable?
If you ever had to defend your family common sense would tell you to be concern about you and your loved ones life. Not the random biker on the highway sideline watching your friend slash my tire after I hit the back of your bike by accident when YOU brake checked ME.
oh so poor guy 50-100 feet away who is most likely paralyzed and had nothing to do with it because da driver was too much of a wussy to

just deal with a collison is reasonable? just gotta chalk up that L right? ite....
eyes.gif

if i collide with someone on da highway, i dont care who's there, im stopping and dealing wit da issue, its da responsible thing to do.
And what if a mob of 25 people who are not even involved in the accident surround your car, leaving no possible route of escape and start hitting your car, put dents on it and slash your tires for no logical reason. Is that warranted and would any sensible human being stay put in that situation? Especially when their children are in the car?

If you don't respond to this, you are a high-level troll and a bigger joker than your already are. 
you wouldn't have to worry about that if you would have STOPPED and TALK like grown men..period.

cooler heads ALWAYS prevail, im not buying this "everyone on a motorcycle is a flesh eating zombie animal" ya perpetuating here....

doing what he did cost him a *** whooping, im willing to bet stopping , handling da situation calmly would've never escalated da situation.
Brake checking a range rover while you're on your 600 = reasonable?
is running over people that had nothing to do with it reasonable?
Thats not the question.  I said earlier that Lein didn't make the right choices.

You don't know what its like to be a rider, I do.  Clearly if a dude in a crew of 100+ is willing to brake check and take contact from an SUV on the WSH or wherever this was and then the ENTIRE CREW stops dead on that highway, his expectations of the consequence of taking that contact would be different than if he was just by himself.

Similarly, if Lein had a collision with a bike and there had not been 100+ of that bikers best friends blocking the highway and boxing him in, theres a pretty good chance he would have taken a different course of action.  It's unreasonable to expect the dude in the Range to just roll his window down and start some "Sorry chap, I did not see you there, lets exchange insurance information!".

The track record for big groups of bikes rolling deep like that isn't the most upstanding.

You're 100% delusional when you say "minor traffic collision". 

Had the dude that had been hit and the range pulled to the side to talk about it that'd be 1 thing... but the ENTIRE GROUP stopped in the middle of the highway, boxing the range in. 

just yesterday that video was at 19k views now its 1 million +

:wow:

oh so poor guy 50-100 feet away who is most likely paralyzed and had nothing to do with it because da driver was too much of a wussy to

just deal with a collison is reasonable? just gotta chalk up that L right? ite.... :rolleyes

what is there to deal with, the bikers attacked his car and surrounded him, guy drove off like any logical person would in that situation.

The situation was escalated because of the bikers wrong doing. Who goes on the West side highway doing half the speed limit taking up all of the lanes, then initiate contact and take it upon themselves to stop all traffic like they run ****.

You saw the other video, dudes punching a random car because he tried to make a left turn, god forbid he didn't wait for the slow driving bikers to pass first.

Last edited:
Wow all these punk *** ****** deserve to get ran over. this **** wouldnt fly in cali theyd all be mobbin in wheelchairs next time they all "ride".

Ha Ha there are punks like them all over Cali. I remember they shut down the freeway a few months back just so one of these goons could propose.

all the dudes talking about mowing down a bike club is just asking to get clips emptied on them. Keep thinking you bouta do some gta **** in real life and see how that plays out for you

Range driver may have an ivy league degree but NO street smarts.  When u see a bike club riding like that you let them pass you period.  When me and my ****** are rolling in the Range on a trip to Laughlin and it's been times where the Mongols, Heshins, Hells Angels etc. riding we let them by even tho we all strapped and I ain't talking bout seatbelts.  It ain't about right and wrong, this is real life and it's bout consequences of your actions and thinking about if it's worth it.

All yall talking about how you would run over 50 bikers lets be serious and quit your gta fantasies.  Best case scenario when you go that route is what happened to dude in this situation and he's lucky this is nyc where guns are rare.  You do that to cocky ridaz in LA which is the club Ben Baller was in and they'd light your Range up like a christmas tree pulling that **** with your wife and daughter in it.  This thread easily exposed who came up from the streets here and who came up sheltered and are now naive to how handle ****

Joined yesterday ??

Your comments seem oddly familiar.... b

Last edited:

just deal with a collison is reasonable? just gotta chalk up that L right? ite....
eyes.gif
what is there to deal with, the bikers attacked his car and surrounded him, guy drove off like any logical person would in that situation.

The situation was escalated because of the bikers wrong doing. Who goes on the West side highway doing half the speed limit taking up all of the lanes, then initiate contact and take it upon themselves to stop all traffic like they run ****.

You saw the other video, dudes punching a random car because he tried to make a left turn, god forbid he didn't wait for the slow driving bikers to pass first.
once you hit a vehicle you stop, nothing else matters..thats what you're TAUGHT when you get a license.

one things for sure is there's definitely more to this story then what we see in da film.

Ha Ha there are punks like them all over Cali. I remember they shut down the freeway a few months back just so one of these goons could propose.

guess these biker dudes aint no different than the ****** in the town that will stomp your ride out if you interrupt the side show.

mob mentality pumps that artificial courage

He is, I'd rather save myself the trouble and let the bikers pass to avoid all this **** period.
DING DING DING...

jeez it took 24 hours, but someone finally with da SMARTEST ANSWER in da whole thread...
Ohhhhh I get it so the same dudes that literally take over the highway and ride without plates that you should pull to the side of the road for as if it were a police convoy are the ones you expect to "talk things over" after they brake check you and hit your car.

Got it.

Thanks for this education Ninjahood.  I'm gonna go buy another ZX-6R so I can join up one of these groups and I can go take over the highway and wont have to worry about just regular getting run over by other motorists anymore... I'll just have to worry about it when one of my boys is acting a fool and someones tires get slashed.

just deal with a collison is reasonable? just gotta chalk up that L right? ite.... :rolleyes

That same guy who stopped is a part of the actions the others are taking in (guilt by association). If he really wanted nothing to do with this situation, he would have just kept riding along but no he has the same mentality like the rest of them and I guarantee you if they got the driver out of the car in that first spot, he would have gotten in on the action. The driver was not a wussy, he was protecting his wife, his kids, and himself. You look at the video and see the actions they (the biker group) took by slashing the guys tires, you can see that they were not reasonable people. Reasonable people dont go brake checking people when they are on a bike. Reasonable people dont go smacking off mirrors off of cars that probably got in your way by accident, reasonable people dont go traveling in a pack acting like they own the road and everything stops for them.

I don't know what you don't get that the bikers were not going to be reasonable and exchange insurance info. The same end result that happened to the driver would have happened on the Westside Highway if they got him out there. Its not like they were gonna drag him out for his license and registration.

Put yourself in the drivers shoes, you mean to tell me that you were gonna plead with these guys to take your info even after you realize thats not what they want? No sir you would have done the same thing the driver did at the minimum.

once you hit a vehicle you stop, nothing else matters..thats what you're TAUGHT when you get a license.

one things for sure is there's definitely more to this story then what we see in da film.

Nazi's were TAUGHT to kill jews. In every situation, there are extenuating circumstances.

But, whatever.

like somebody earlier already said why his car and not the other cars on the freeway? Clearly a choice the driver made that got him into the situation. You let every biker pass you is how u avoid this situation period

like somebody earlier already said why his car and not the other cars on the freeway? Clearly a choice the driver made that got him into the situation. You let every biker pass you is how u avoid this situation period

Still doesn't justify the man's beatdown.

He did stop though, he made a complete stop.

and once he stopped bikers got off their bikes and attacked his vehicle and slashed a tire, and you want him to remain calm in his seat with his wife and child in the car?

what then.....exchange insurance information from a group of thugs attacking your vehicle?

Give me a break.

Still doesn't justify the man's beatdown.

This is the real world, it's not about right and wrong it's about consequences of action. You should consider the potential consequences before every action you take. Is the juice worth the squeeze

As expected...NH completely ignores my post and continues trolling, knowing that my sensible argument is irrefutable and can only be ignored rather than proved incorrect. What a joker. It's people like this who never get anywhere in life, they refuse to learn, and their stubbornness is what keeps them from excelling.    

I've said my piece in this thread, and now I'm out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom