Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As expected...NH completely ignores my post and continues trolling, knowing that my sensible argument is irrefutable and can only be ignored rather than proved incorrect. What a joker. It's people like this who never get anywhere in life, they refuse to learn, and their stubbornness is what keeps them from excelling.    

Don't get your panties in a bunch, playa.

It's his M.O.

Where in the video do you see the opportunity for him to let the bikers pass? Unless I am missing something I dont see it.

They surrounded his vehicle.

Say that to the paralyzed biker too, and I'll agree with you.

I already said that earlier. I'm just saying me personally I'd rather avoid the situation rather than ending up in the hospital eating through a straw and being satisfied I put a biker or 2 in the hospital. For me, avoiding the situation > putting a biker or 2 in the hospital which you keep talking about for some reason

Say that to the paralyzed biker too, and I'll agree with you.

I already said that earlier. I'm just saying me personally I'd rather avoid the situation rather than ending up in the hospital eating through a straw and being satisfied I put a biker or 2 in the hospital. For me, avoiding the situation > putting a biker or 2 in the hospital which you keep talking about for some reason

Cool.

Paralyzing a biker [who had previously been harassing me down the freeway; i.e. not some random biker] > potential serious bodily injury to my family.

Last edited:

once you hit a vehicle you stop, nothing else matters..thats what you're TAUGHT when you get a license.

one things for sure is there's definitely more to this story then what we see in da film.
He did stop though, he made a complete stop.

and once he stopped bikers got off their bikes and attacked his vehicle and slashed a tire,
do you see that in da video? all i see is da truck stops...couple seconds pass and next thing you know is he's mowing people over 100

feet away from him.

im just about done with this thread though, until more information is released, no one knows exactly why it started, and no one here is gonna

convince me his ONLY course of action was running all those people over (many who weren't even in da situation to begin.)

`

Cool.

Paralyzing a biker > potential serious bodily injury to my family.

If you let all the bikers pass, there wouldn't be a situation to begin with just like there wasn't one with the other cars on the freeway

:lol: hypothetically.... if dude was in a RWD he could have done smokey donuts in the middle of the crowd and knocked off a bunch of those bikers

if the bikers just passed without brake-checking dude, there wouldn't be an issue.

If the range driver had just let the entire club pass like what I've done in the pass the brake check wouldn't even come into play

You let every biker pass you is how u avoid this situation period

Exactly. You see a bike club doing their group ride.. slow down, or pull over and let them pass you! It's common sense. I have been in a few occasions where I have done that... and nothing came out of it. Hell some of em waved thanks at me for doing that!

I am hoping they release the 911 call. That should be pure comedy... "oh my god oh my god... a bunch of bikers are surrounding me, I have a wife/kid in the car... AHHHH PANIC PANIC! :lol:

is running over people that had nothing to do with it reasonable?

If you ever had to defend your family common sense would tell you to be concern about you and your loved ones life. Not the random biker on the highway sideline watching your friend slash my tire after I hit the back of your bike by accident when YOU brake checked ME.
oh so poor guy 50-100 feet away who is most likely paralyzed and had nothing to do with it because da driver was too much of a wussy to

just deal with a collison is reasonable? just gotta chalk up that L right? ite.... :rolleyes
Son are you slow? The driver did deal with the collision. He STOPPED his vehicle and allowed said bikers to approach his window. He sped off after they started damaging his vehicle. You have selective sight or something?

like somebody earlier already said why his car and not the other cars on the freeway? Clearly a choice the driver made that got him into the situation. You let every biker pass you is how u avoid this situation period
Ok... so why that one biker out of all the other bikers on the freeway? Why did him and only him feel the need to break check the driver? 

is running over people that had nothing to do with it reasonable?

If you ever had to defend your family common sense would tell you to be concern about you and your loved ones life. Not the random biker on the highway sideline watching your friend slash my tire after I hit the back of your bike by accident when YOU brake checked ME.
oh so poor guy 50-100 feet away who is most likely paralyzed and had nothing to do with it because da driver was too much of a wussy to

just deal with a collison is reasonable? just gotta chalk up that L right? ite....
eyes.gif
Son are you slow? The driver did deal with the collision. He STOPPED his vehicle and allowed said bikers to approach his window. He sped off after they started damaging his vehicle. You have selective sight or something?
da people run over were damaging his rover 100 feet away? oh...

Ok... so why that one biker out of all the other bikers on the freeway? Why did him and only him feel the need to break check the driver? 

The break check wouldn't have been a factor if he had just let the whole club pass. I've been in this situation multiple times with many different clubs from the sports bike clubs to the harley chopper outlaw MCs.

once you hit a vehicle you stop, nothing else matters..thats what you're TAUGHT when you get a license.

one things for sure is there's definitely more to this story then what we see in da film.

Something that was posted a few pages back that you are conveniently ignoring:

You can only leave the scene of an accident if you fear for your safety: like for example of the other car's owner turns violent; but after leaving you must drive strait to the police station or safety point to report the accident and to explain why you left, and that must be done withing minutes, not hours or the next day.

If, if, if.

IT DID come into play.

And EVERYONE deserved what they got.
We're talking hypotheticals though...jesus piece, car, porsche money. You know.

It's all to stunt and domesticate the top birds. Stunted growth, 2nd childhoods, meager wages, mom's dinner.

ninjahood one of the few dudes I know saving for a chain the legit way. Earning it without earning any clout a long the way. Just driving a truck around all day and smoking that crack pipe on NT. That's why when he finally gets those jewels he gonna look like an even bigger fool. You can't save 10 years and buy street cred fam. We know you ain't bout that life. Stuck in the hood with your moms.

Last edited:
Exactly. You see a bike club doing their group ride.. slow down, or pull over and let them pass you! It's common sense. I have been in a few occasions where I have done that... and nothing came out of it. Hell some of em waved thanks at me for doing that!

I am hoping they release the 911 call. That should be pure comedy... "oh my god oh my god... a bunch of bikers are surrounding me, I have a wife/kid in the car... AHHHH PANIC PANIC!
laugh.gif
Thank you, only ppl that don't know this are ppl that are sheltered and haven't been in real life situations to know how to handle these situations without having it result into this type of issue

The break check wouldn't have been a factor if he had just let the whole club pass. I've been in this situation multiple times with many different clubs from the sports bike clubs to the harley chopper outlaw MCs.

Obviously, this should have been done. But don't blame the driver for bikers' actions. They should be accountable for them as well.

The biker needs to man-up to the brake-check that got him paralyzed like an idiot.

if the bikers just passed without brake-checking dude, there wouldn't be an issue.

If the range driver had just let the entire club pass like what I've done in the pass the brake check wouldn't even come into play

You let every biker pass you is how u avoid this situation period

I am hoping they release the 911 call. That should be pure comedy... "oh my god oh my god... a bunch of bikers are surrounding me, I have a wife/kid in the car... AHHHH PANIC PANIC! :lol:
Last time I checked you only move to the side when you hear a siren. :lol: dude probably didn't even know what a bike club was before that day and he was suppose to automatically know the "street rules" when he sees these idiots on one the major highways in NYC?

Obviously, this should have been done. But don't blame the driver for bikers' actions. They should be accountable for them as well.

The biker needs to man-up to the brake-check that got him paralyzed like an idiot.

I mean the brake check biker also got the consequences of his actions. I'm just saying if I was dude I'd let the whole club pass which is what I've already done more than a handful of times in the past. I think anyone with any street smarts would realize that's the best decision under those circumstances

Yeah, is that some sort of law I'm supposed to follow?

I have to move out of the way of oncoming motorcycle crews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom