Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a law that says that motorcycle packs on an unofficial, unorganized ride have the right of way on the street? Serious question too....no troll. Is it like a funeral procession where they're allowed to go through red lights and all that?

Yeah, is that some sort of law I'm supposed to follow?

I have to move out of the way of oncoming motorcycle crews

You can choose to do that or accept the consequences otherwise, that's just how things work in reality

Obviously, this should have been done. But don't blame the driver for bikers' actions. They should be accountable for them as well.

The biker needs to man-up to the brake-check that got him paralyzed like an idiot.

I mean the brake check biker also got the consequences of his actions. I'm just saying if I was dude I'd let the whole club pass which is what I've already done more than a handful of times in the past. I think anyone with any street smarts would realize that's the best decision under those circumstances

True, but this didn't happen. You can't expect everyone to make the best decision in every circumstance.

In all honesty, I think we're on the same page. :lol:

You're just sympathizing with the bikers, which is your right.

Exactly. You see a bike club doing their group ride.. slow down, or pull over and let them pass you! It's common sense. I have been in a few occasions where I have done that... and nothing came out of it. Hell some of em waved thanks at me for doing that!

I am hoping they release the 911 call. That should be pure comedy... "oh my god oh my god... a bunch of bikers are surrounding me, I have a wife/kid in the car... AHHHH PANIC PANIC!
laugh.gif
Thank you, only ppl that don't know this are ppl that are sheltered and haven't been in real life situations to know how to handle these situations without having it result into this type of issue

That's what I don't quite understand... these bikers are just people like you and I. Are people in this country so damn scared of one other? I mean yes I understand that they are in a mob, and if you piss one off, more than likely they will all gang up on you. That's why you gotta learn to pick your battles and snitching to the cops, honking, driving to close to them is just a FAIL move. If it's a group ride, they OWN the road and you let them be while you do your thing!
Last time I checked you only move to the side when you hear a siren. laugh.gif dude probably didn't even know what a bike club was before that day and he was suppose to automatically know the "street rules" when he sees these idiots on one the major highways in NYC?

Do you live in a bubble? :lol: My boys ride Harleys, and cars move out of their way when they ride 30-40 deep. The leader usually stops traffic on intersections just so the group can pass. Is it legal? Of course not but I don't see cops stopping them.

Dude didn't know what a bike club was? Well he sure does now! :lol:

Last time I checked you only move to the side when you hear a siren. :lol: dude probably didn't even know what a bike club was before that day and he was suppose to automatically know the "street rules" when he sees these idiots on one the major highways in NYC?

That's my whole point, dudes in here are assuming everyone knows the unwritten rules of these bike parades....dude probably had no clue what was going on.

They didn't have to do that.

And he also didn't have to not let them pass, I'm not sympathizing with either side. I'm not talking about right and wrong at all here, just talking about how to avoid the situation altogether because I've had plenty of experience with this, that's all.

That's my whole point, dudes in here are assuming everyone knows the unwritten rules of these bike parades....dude probably had no clue what was going on.

Well when you see a group of bikes 50 deep... speeding, being reckless, doing wheelies on the freeway, what's your game plan? Honk, flip em off, speed and try to pass them, call the cops? Wouldn't common sense dictate... YOU STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THEM!

That's what I don't quite understand... these bikers are just people like you and I. Are people in this country so damn scared of one other? I mean yes I understand that they are in a mob, and if you piss one off, more than likely they will all gang up on you. That's why you gotta learn to pick your battles and snitching to the cops, honking, driving to close to them is just a FAIL move. If it's a group ride, they OWN the road and you let them be while you do your thing!

Do you live in a bubble?
laugh.gif
My boys ride Harleys, and cars move out of their way when they ride 30-40 deep. The leader usually stops traffic on intersections just so the group can pass. Is it legal? Of course not but I don't see cops stopping them.

Dude didn't know what a bike club was? Well he sure does now!
laugh.gif

yeah dudes are sounding like some straight by the book 100% ppl like that's how the real world work.

They didn't have to do that.

And he also didn't have to not let them pass, I'm not sympathizing with either side. I'm not talking about right and wrong at all here, just talking about how to avoid the situation altogether because I've had plenty of experience with this, that's all.

Cool, no sarcasm. I don't disagree.

But hey, reality is, people don't always make the right decisions.

There's a reason the driver didn't get charged and the bikers did. It's called following the actual law, not some stupid street rule.

Tried to be a d---head and brake check .. now you have a felony, good job.

Well when you see a group of bikes 50 deep... speeding, being reckless, doing wheelies on the freeway, what's your game plan? Honk, flip em off, speed and try to pass them, call the cops? Wouldn't common sense dictate... YOU STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THEM!

But common sense doesn't dictate brake-checking some dude in an SUV that can run you over either. :rolleyes

once you hit a vehicle you stop, nothing else matters..thats what you're TAUGHT when you get a license.

one things for sure is there's definitely more to this story then what we see in da film.
I think you watched the wrong video. He did stop. You blind b?

Do you live in a bubble?
laugh.gif
My boys ride Harleys, and cars move out of their way when they ride 30-40 deep. The leader usually stops traffic on intersections just so the group can pass. Is it legal? Of course not but I don't see cops stopping them.

laugh.gif

yeah dudes are sounding like some straight by the book 100% ppl like that's how the real world work.

Naw they just tryna justify the range running over ther biker, we always block traffic to let people catch up and regroup and I've never seen anyone get ran over

Those bikers didnt just see a range rover and decide to pick on him like the papers and news are leading y'all to believe

Last edited:

once you hit a vehicle you stop, nothing else matters..thats what you're TAUGHT when you get a license.

one things for sure is there's definitely more to this story then what we see in da film.
I think you watched the wrong video. He did stop. You blind b?
Nahhhhhhhhh b, like a real man he was supposed to stay even though they were smashing his car with their helmets and slashed his tires.

New York City police have arrested one motorcyclist and are looking for two more in connection with a high-speed chase --- caught on video — and beating involving a band of motorcyclists and a man in an SUV with his wife and 2-year-old daughter, the Daily News reports.

The New York tabloid says Christopher Cruz, 28, was arrested and charged with reckless endangerment, menacing, reckless driving and acting in a manner injurious to a child less than 17. The Daily News says police are looking for two more bikers for allegedly pulling Lien from his vehicle and beating him.

The Daily News quoted police as saying they are still investigating the incident, but that LIen is not expected to be charged.

The tabloid says one of the bikers who was hit, Jeremiah Mieses, 26, suffered two broken legs and may be left a paraplegic.

But common sense doesn't dictate brake-checking some dude in an SUV that can run you over either. :rolleyes

Why was he even that close to them though? There will always be one knuckle head in the group that start crap. RR driver failed because he didn't know how to handle the situation properly which is to slow down or stop as soon as one starts messing with him. You don't escalate the situation by calling the cops, honking, driving too close, etc.. etc.. YOU STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

Nahhhhhhhhh b, like a real man he was supposed to stay even though they were smashing his car with their helmets and slashed his tires.
Yeah he should've just tallied the damage on his iphone and generated an invoice for them once they were done demolishing his vehicle.

Last edited:

You are assuming he took aggressive action, dude doesn't seem like the confrontational type at all, had his family in the car, let's be serious here....these bike clubs are no angels, specially when rolling THAT deep

once again no logical person is getting out a car in the middle of a mob

boys have died at red lights for less

Do you live in a bubble?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Naw they just tryna justify the range running over ther biker, we always block traffic to let people catch up and regroup and I've never seen anyone get ran over

Those bikers didnt just see a range rover and decide to pick on him like the papers and news are leading y'all to believe
Ummm he ran over the biker after they slashed his tire and started effing up his car. If he did something wrong why isn't he charged with anything? The bikers are the ones who overreacted to someone honking their horn, which isn't illegal. Brake checking is.

You are assuming he took aggressive action, dude doesn't seem like the confrontational type at all, had his family in the car, let's be serious here....these bike clubs are no angels, specially when rolling THAT deep

Yea they're all devils and hooligans who hate society .....*****

If, if, if.

IT DID come into play.

And EVERYONE deserved what they got.
We're talking hypotheticals though...jesus piece, car, porsche money. You know.

It's all to stunt and domesticate the top birds. Stunted growth, 2nd childhoods, meager wages, mom's dinner.

ninjahood one of the few dudes I know saving for a chain the legit way. Earning it without earning any clout a long the way. Just driving a truck around all day and smoking that crack pipe on NT. That's why when he finally gets those jewels he gonna look like an even bigger fool. You can't save 10 years and buy street cred fam. We know you ain't bout that life. Stuck in the hood with your moms.

:lol: i ain't claiming super thug, but why dont ask why

im always associated with musket jokes...

10 years ago i was wearing my set up..so i dunno

Where this "10 year business" nonsense comes from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom