Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was he even that close to them though? There will always be one knuckle head in the group that start crap. RR driver failed because he didn't know how to handle the situation properly which is to slow down or stop as soon as one starts messing with him. You don't escalate the situation by calling the cops, honking, driving too close, etc.. etc.. YOU STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

Biker failed, because he paralyzed himself.

Bikers failed because they harassed a dude stupid enough to run them over.

But yes, you can blame the driver for not "staying away" from a deep mob of bikers as he's merely driving down the freeway.

Any updates on what's happened to the guy in the range and the bikers?

I stopped reading around page 14.

Say 3 dudes cornered you in a alley and one dude is the look out. If you end up stabbing the look out, who you think gets arrested? You or the look out?

Dudes saying he ran over someone 50 feet away, that someone was part of a group committing a crime. If said crime was not being committing he would not be in a coma. His injuries are a result of his own actions.

All y'all doing is saying what the driver should of done, but the reality is nothing he did was illegal but what the bike club did was illegal. He can honk his horn if he believes someone is impeding traffic. He can call the cops if he believes someone is causing danger. Who the hell are you to tell me I have to follow the street law before the actual law? Dudes swear they Scarface on here :lol:

Idk. I 'm going to wait for more evidence to find out what really happened. But one going that gets me is why in the world would you put yourself in front of that car??? I would never have put myself out there like that. People are to unpredictable . All it takes is one person scared, high , drunk etc. and you wind up in E.R. Just my thoughts...

Code:

Code:
    § 1252. Operating  motorcycles  on roadways laned for traffic. (a) All  motorcycles are entitled to full use of a lane and no motor  vehicle  or  motorcycle shall be driven in such a manner as to deprive any motorcycle  of  the  full  use  of  a  lane.  However,  this subsection shall not be  construed to prevent motorcycles from being operated two  abreast  in  a  single lane.    (b)  The  operator  of a motorcycle shall not overtake and pass in the  same lane occupied by the vehicle being overtaken.    (c) No person shall operate a motorcycle between lanes of  traffic  or  between adjacent lines or rows of vehicles.    (d)  Motorcycles  shall  not  be  operated  more than two abreast in a  single lane.    (e) Subsections (b) and (c) shall not apply to police officers in  the  performance of their official duties.
This is the law in NY state...the bike gang broke it.

Last edited:
Idk. I 'm going to wait for more evidence to find out what really happened. But one going that gets me is why in the world would you put yourself in front of that car??? I would never have put myself out there like that. People are to unpredictable . All it takes is one person scared, high , drunk etc. and you wind up in E.R. Just my thoughts...
Because dude honked his car :lol: :lol: that apparently gives you every right to act a fool on the highway if someone honks at you

Any updates on what's happened to the guy in the range and the bikers?

I stopped reading around page 14.

New York City police have arrested one motorcyclist and are looking for two more in connection with a high-speed chase --- caught on video — and beating involving a band of motorcyclists and a man in an SUV with his wife and 2-year-old daughter, the Daily News reports.

The New York tabloid says Christopher Cruz, 28, was arrested and charged with reckless endangerment, menacing, reckless driving and acting in a manner injurious to a child less than 17. The Daily News says police are looking for two more bikers for allegedly pulling Lien from his vehicle and beating him.

The Daily News quoted police as saying they are still investigating the incident, but that LIen is not expected to be charged.

The tabloid says one of the bikers who was hit, Jeremiah Mieses, 26, suffered two broken legs and may be left a paraplegic.

His biker "club" ruined his life, you're a product of your environment and the people you surround yourself with. He initiated the situation and his "club" escalated the situation where this man chose to protect his family.

As many have said, this "club" had no intent of resolving this minor traffic incident peacefully, now two people are in the hospital with injuries they will have to deal with for the rest of their lives.

Justice for Jay Meezee, :lol:, start by not surrounding yourself with idiots/hooligans.

Also like how that page is getting slammed by people calling him out for his actions. It wasn't the smartest of moves to try to box out a ******g SUV. Darwinism at it's finest.

Last edited:
would pulling over and letting them pass have been the smart thing to do? yes

did he have to do it? no, nobody owns the road

once he stopped the car and they started surrounded hitting the car/ slashing his tires all bets are off, dudes brought bikes to a car fight

also to the point that we don't know what happened earlier.. the biker is the one that edited and uploaded the video

Last edited:
Biker deserved it. End of story. That's a tough to pill to swallow on the charges being layed out to you in addition to being paralyzed, but that's what he gets. No sympathy for me. This 'biker gang' is a joke. :smh:

Appreciate it fam.

I swear I'm never doing any large pack rides. There's always that guy that feels he's the best thing on two wheels and is above the law. I'll stick to 4-5 deep.

I have never heard of all these rules on how to drive when mobs of motorcycles are around.

Y'all assume that everyone knows "street bike code"...

Buncha lames.

Smh @ victimizing the aggressor, clear as day he cut into the SUVs lane and abruptly stopped causing contact.

“The rider was bleeding out of his mouth and nose even though he had a helmet on,” said a witness, who asked to remain anonymous. “He was conscious but couldn’t move at all.”

Per the FB Page
This video isn't from the BEGINNING where they were trying to tell the Range Rover to let them pass together. They were all trying to pass him on the side and my nephew is seen in the PURPLE shirt and GREEN BIKE clearly staying out of the SUV's way. I'm still waiting for exact details as to why the other biker braked. Even then, the SUV could've avoided hitting him but then again I can't judge what he was thinking or doing in his vehicle at the time. All I know is that he RAN OVER my baby who was clearly standing to the side!

MEANWHILE

The bloodied victim, a graduate of Columbia University, was taken to Columbia University Medical Center, where he received stitches for his wounds and was later released.

Why the hell do you guys keep saying biker gang and motorcycle club, this wasn't either
A gang is a group of recurrently associating individuals or close friends with identifiable leadership and internal organization, identifying with or claiming control over territory in a community, and engaging either individually or collectively in violent or other forms of illegal behavior.

Sooo what was this if not an act of gang violence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom