Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't know the difference fam. They just see a large group of bikes and assume.

What's your take on it?

Great question.

Not that I own a bike, but if I did, I'd understand the image I'm projecting when I ride with a clique of riders in every lane down the freeway.

Always do you, be who you want to be. I respect that. But you also need to be aware of how others perceive you. Otherwise, you're not going to have a comprehensive understanding of the situations you are in.

Smh @ victimizing the aggressor, clear as day he cut into the SUVs lane and abruptly stopped causing contact.

Yup, biker got worked, deservedly so:

“This man needs to know he hurt someone,” Jeremiah Mieses' wife Dayana Mieses told Boston.CBSLocal.com. “That man paralyzed my husband. He needs to pay for what he did.”

Dayana Mieses told the station that her husband has injuries to his heart, lungs and ribs and that he is paralyzed from the waist down.

I like how they are trying to paint him as a victim in all this when he was responsible for causing his own injuries. Why would you park your bike and yourself in front of an SUV?

Why the hell do you guys keep saying biker gang and motorcycle club, this wasn't either

Even though it's not an official gang, once a group that big gets together it is labeled a gang, and from the looks of it they were "terrorizing" motorist no only the guy in the RR.

Don't know the law in NY, but in California they would be labeled a gang, even though it may have the first time they got together.

This group is getting zero leniency from the police and DA, funny thing is they incriminated themselves by posting footage from their helmet cams... idiots. :lol:

Last edited:
Per the FB Page

MEANWHILE

You are asking for it when you ride that deep though.

Much greater chance for confrontation with others who are using the road. All you need is THAT ONE dude who legally chooses to not pull over.

What bikers did, however, is illegal.

At the same time, driver should be held accountable for anything illegal he did. Which, arguably, is nothing. Although, future evidence may prove otherwise.

Smh @ victimizing the aggressor, clear as day he cut into the SUVs lane and abruptly stopped causing contact.

“The rider was bleeding out of his mouth and nose even though he had a helmet on,” said a witness, who asked to remain anonymous. “He was conscious but couldn’t move at all.”

Per the FB Page
This video isn't from the BEGINNING where they were trying to tell the Range Rover to let them pass together. They were all trying to pass him on the side and my nephew is seen in the PURPLE shirt and GREEN BIKE clearly staying out of the SUV's way. I'm still waiting for exact details as to why the other biker braked. Even then, the SUV could've avoided hitting him but then again I can't judge what he was thinking or doing in his vehicle at the time. All I know is that he RAN OVER my baby who was clearly standing to the side!

MEANWHILE

The bloodied victim, a graduate of Columbia University, was taken to Columbia University Medical Center, where he received stitches for his wounds and was later released.
I bet next time she'll tell her baby not to associate with people who think they're invicible otherwise his life is in jeopardy

A few pages back, homie brought up a great point...why was the video edited? What exactly was happening before the dude started filming and after the vid cut off (when they were breaking the windows of the car). As much as people want to point the finger at Lien for "maybe" doing something to escalate the situation, something about the editing is fishy.

once da range rover clipped da bike, all you see is a stop....few seconds pass, then da range rover completely mowing down people

as far forward as 50-100 feet away. there's just no excuse for that, especially when you're suppose to stay at da scene of an accident

in da first place.

There are excuses for that

Some of which have been ignored by you

Such as the tire being slashed and other damages done to the vehicle, as reported by the police

But yet still being ignored by you

So you can continue supporting your stance on "da responsible things to do"

So let me ask you

What is the "responsible" thing for Mr. Lien to do at a traffic collision, when the other involved parties (a biker gang, mind you) started causing damages to his car and attempting to get in his ride with his family behind?

Exchange insurance and go about each others ways?

LOL

Yup, biker got worked, deservedly so:

“This man needs to know he hurt someone,” Jeremiah Mieses' wife Dayana Mieses told Boston.CBSLocal.com. “That man paralyzed my husband. He needs to pay for what he did.”

Dayana Mieses told the station that her husband has injuries to his heart, lungs and ribs and that he is paralyzed from the waist down.
I hope his wife knows that her husband is in the hospital because his friend brake checked someone and then slashed his tire. Tell your husband stop hanging out with idiots and he wouldn't be in danger.

Last edited:
A few pages back, homie brought up a great point...why was the video edited? What exactly was happening before the dude started filming and after the vid cut off (when they were breaking the windows of the car). As much as people want to point the finger at Lien for "maybe" doing something to escalate the situation, something about the editing is fishy.

The uploader probably wanted to paint the group as the victim here hence why he uploaded it in the first place. But he still left enough at the end to show people that they're "big and bad and this is what happens when you don't play by our imaginary rules"

Obviously there was convo between the biker and driver already going on cause when the video started he was already looking at him side by side

And another thing, he didnt brake check him he slowed down, his brake light never came on

The uploader probably wanted to paint the group as the victim here hence why he uploaded it in the first place. But he still left enough at the end to show people that they're "big and bad and this is what happens when you don't play by our imaginary rules"

and talk about a backfire :smh:

Bringing more scrutiny to their bike group because numerous videos have been seen by the public that shows their menacing and general disregard for anyone else's safety on the road.

They did it to themselves.

Lol how is it difficult to understand why ppl called it a bike gang?

Carry on.....

Obviously there was convo between the biker and driver already going on cause when the video started he was already looking at him side by side

And another thing, he didnt brake check him he slowed down, his brake light never came on

Which is even worse since the driver wouldn't see the stop coming

All these pages of arguments and no one can justify why the guy chose to stop a few feet in front of the range rover. It was a bad move by the biker and IMO, this whole ordeal is on his shoulders. All for the sake of stuntin on your bike.

Pack rides are dangerous because more times that none, you have a group of folks trying to outdo each other. When this happen, very little respect is given to the law. You can see that in the videos where these guys are running red lights, blocking intersections, and coming to a dead stop on a high speed freeway.

People that break the laws of the road while on their bikes know the risks they're taking. I've never split a lane or overtook another vehicle without knowing all possible outcomes when taking these chances. Dudes on motorcycles get an adrenaline rush like no other that's hard to describe. But that adrenaline will have you flying too close to the sun, and the day will come where you get burnt. Homie's number got called. I don't have any sympathy for him because he didn't have to be one of the guys that act as if they own the road.

When I use to live in LA, there were times I would see 10-12 Mongols cruising on the 110. They weren't speeding or attracting attention, just cruising and minding their own business, not even trying to own the roads.

This video and other videos of the same crew, shows them being hardasses. I highly doubt they were pulling over to exchange insurance info.  

His brake light did come on at :25.

And which is worse, flashing your brake light to "brake check" someone or actually slowing down in front of the SUV.

They were 100% clearly trying to box him in and slow him down  leading up to the contact made.

It's mob mentality even before the contact and you and I both know that. 

When I use to live in LA, there were times I would see 10-12 Mongols cruising on the 110. They weren't speeding or attracting attention, just cruising and minding their own business, not even trying to own the roads.

This video and other videos of the same crew, shows them being hardasses. I highly doubt they were pulling over to exchange insurance info.  

The irony is that actual MC's have rules regarding non-riders and safety.

Take the source as you will

Numerous people claiming to be part of the ride posted on social media that there was an earlier confrontation with Lien on the road and that the bikers were trying to slow him down so as to pass.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...hattan-attack-article-1.1472419#ixzz2gV1fF5uE
p

Sounds like dude got caught up in the front of it and didnt know what to do. Does it even dawn on you as a driver to just stop your vehicle in the middle of a busy road? Bikes are loud to begin with so I have no doubts that the initial exchange didnt go as planned.

God forbid other cars drive on a public roadway. He was on the right side. The bikers wanted to own the road that day.. Scary stuff

The irony is that actual MC's have rules regarding non-riders and safety.

What's messed up is that these legitimate organizations that have rules and respect for the law will be viewed in the same light as the group from this incident. It sucks for all riders when stuff like this happens because they associate us with what they see depicted in thirst videos and news reports.

Dude on the bike tried to pay chicken with a MacK Truck and lost.

You don't short stop in front in front a vehicle when your on a motorcycle. This is common sense. 

Take the source as you will

Numerous people claiming to be part of the ride posted on social media that there was an earlier confrontation with Lien on the road and that the bikers were trying to slow him down so as to pass.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...hattan-attack-article-1.1472419#ixzz2gV1fF5uE
p

Sounds like dude got caught up in the front of it and didnt know what to do. Does it even dawn on you as a driver to just stop your vehicle in the middle of a busy road? Bikes are loud to begin with so I have no doubts that the initial exchange didnt go as planned.

God forbid other cars drive on a public roadway. He was on the right side. The bikers wanted to own the road that day.. Scary stuff
Picture that, you trying to slow me down so you can pass .. like you have some sense of entitlement on the road over me #teamrangerover

Responding to the article btw not you

Last edited:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
oh that's even better ! just slow down without warning
laugh.gif
matter fact why even have a tail light ?
He did use his brake though. You can see the tail light at :25.

But you're right... Not gonna be any better if he downshifted to slow himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom