Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Someone" signs up for a new screen name after lurking for a long time because their last screen name was banned and that "someone" got banned again because of this thread I guess. 
mean.gif

like somebody earlier already said why his car and not the other cars on the freeway? Clearly a choice the driver made that got him into the situation. You let every biker pass you is how u avoid this situation period

Someone mentioned earlier in this thread that his car was targeted because he made a call to 911 to report them for riding recklessly.

Then someone else mentioned that when big groups like that ride, one of them usually has a police scanner. So that would be how they found out.

Last edited:
Not happy anyone got hurt. But I am happy that Lien stuck up for himself. F the biker gang for telling him to move out of the way or stop. Can't bikers with that sense of entitlement like they own the roads.

These same dudes were driving on sidewalks, antagonizing other passenger cars, illegally cutting through parking lots to avoid traffic lights, etc. Screw them. To get respect you need to give respect. They had no respect for traffic laws or other commuters.

You could tell these were the type of clowns that felt entitled with that "all eyes on me" mentality because they rolled in a pack. I knew kids who did that crap in high school, only they were into import cars. No difference.

God damn when are dudes going to stop doing their eyebrows. If you're gonna do something to it then only get rid of the unibrow. Let that **** stay natural, you're a man for god sakes.

With a family on board, I'd come to a complete stop for only 4 sets of cars.. Police, Fire, Ambulance, and a funeral procession... Call this guy lacking street smarts or naive, but being stopped by some random anonymous biker is scary. In other vids, you see a few blocking off roads with their bikes.. That's one thing.. To be driving, and FORCED to stop is another. Now here's a question. Why not let the range rover pass, get a mile up the road, and then let the clutches out and go full speed ahead? Answer.. They really wanted to own the road that day. Anyone who honks or tries to pass will be like that prius in a prior video with their side mirrors being taken out.

Dude made a conscious effort to come to a sudden stop in front of a moving vehicle on a high speed motorway. What justice is he asking for?

Btw the dude who got ran over wasn't 100 feet away, the guy you circled isn't even "Jay Meezee". He has a green bike purple shirt, Jay Meezee was one of the guys near the vehicle when the driver stopped and they approached him.

God damn when are dudes going to stop doing their eyebrows. If you're gonna do something to it then only get rid of the unibrow. Let that **** stay natural, you're a man for god sakes.

Nah......I get cleaned up but no arch.

Nothing wrong with it. There are diff levels though.

Grown men can't get cleaned up?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

6 more videos of these guys prior to the Range Rover incident.

The bikers should have stayed there when the police came regarding the assault in progress and nobody would have had to investigate. They had the whole incident on camera but ran anyway, cowards.

Here comes the flood of the media racially defining a motor bike clubs that are mostly black & latino.Their now showing videos of random people doing stunts and of course illegal things on the road that they shouldn't be doing and associating it to this situation which has nothing to do with it nor motor bike clubs.

Now as far as the situation goes the motor bikers were wrong but after they stopped him,the man driving the range rover turned it into a much more serious situation and after he hit the gas and ran a couple of them over,all bets were off because now you have hurt a rider,mind you who won't walk again.
All of the people who are defending the rang rover driver because of his family being in the car well if he was smart to begin with he wouldn't have been road raging while his family was in the car with anyone less known a bunch of guys on motor bikes,how stupid are you?he got lucky that he just got beat down rather than having some real bikers pulling up beside him and blowing his brains out while his family watches.

If anything,they all got what they were looking for a PROBLEM,no charges for thaton either side.

^^^^

Sounds like you skipped a lot of pages and missed a lot of facts, but good job jumping on the racial aspect of it. :D

Here comes the flood of the media racially defining a motor bike clubs that are mostly black & latino.Their now showing videos of random people doing stunts and of course illegal things on the road that they shouldn't be doing and associating it to this situation which has nothing to do with it nor motor bike clubs.

Now as far as the situation goes the motor bikers were wrong but after they stopped him,the man driving the range rover turned it into a much more serious situation and after he hit the gas and ran a couple of them over,all bets were off because now you have hurt a rider,mind you who won't walk again.
All of the people who are defending the rang rover driver because of his family being in the car well if he was smart to begin with he wouldn't have been road raging while his family was in the car with anyone less known a bunch of guys on motor bikes,how stupid are you?he got lucky that he just got beat down rather than having some real bikers pulling up beside him and blowing his brains out while his family watches.

If anything,they all got what they were looking for a PROBLEM,no charges for thaton either side.

Look at the videos posted

Thats is what they were doing

These dudes here are funny ...

Don't know **** about justice and act like they would stand there and try to reason with a MOB!

Once the RR clip the bike - These cats were not going to talk about the situation PERIOD!

Once the RR stopped, it took about 30 seconds or so before we see it plowing thru - I'm sure if these cats were just talking, he wouldn't have done that!

Second time he was stop dudes were going for his head, presumably like they were going to do before ....

If you do not approve of the RR actions you definitely will not approve of the beating!

If this cat really wanted to kill these dudes, the entire time he was getting chased, he would of have tried to hit the bikes, but he was staying in his lane and trying to just get away.

NOBODY HERE ... Would of have done **** differently PERIOD!

If your name is Elkin and you stopped and you tried to reason, but these dudes tried to slash your tired and beat you, are you going to stay there until cops show, or are you going to try and defend yourself by any means necessary!

Don't need to answer, you already stated you was a G s0 I'm sure you would run these cats over too!

If this cat really wanted to kill these dudes, the entire time he was getting chased, he would of have tried to hit the bikes, but he was staying in his lane and trying to just get away.

Quoted for emphasis...

That RR could have done MUCH more damage had he been out for blood. His only intention was to avoid a eminent beatdown.

Anyone have the link to the beating? After looking at these pictures, why is the passenger window smashed and the rear window smashed? Why is the front passenger tired gone?

At the end of the video all I seen were these bikers beating the driver side, so can it possibly be that initially they broke the passenger window and slashed the tires? If these was so, I don't understand why he didn't run over a few more!

These dudes here are funny ...

Don't know **** about justice and act like they would stand there and try to reason with a MOB!

Once the RR clip the bike - These cats were not going to talk about the situation PERIOD!

Once the RR stopped, it took about 30 seconds or so before we see it plowing thru - I'm sure if these cats were just talking, he wouldn't have done that!

Second time he was stop dudes were going for his head, presumably like they were going to do before ....

If you do not approve of the RR actions you definitely will not approve of the beating!

NOBODY HERE ... Would of have done **** differently PERIOD!

If your name is Elkin and you stopped and you tried to reason, but these dudes tried to slash your tired and beat you, are you going to stay there until cops show, or are you going to try and defend yourself by any means necessary!

Don't need to answer, you already stated you was a G s0 I'm sure you would run these cats over too!

Not sure if you coming at me bro...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom