Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn when are dudes going to stop doing their eyebrows. If you're gonna do something to it then only get rid of the unibrow. Let that **** stay natural, you're a man for god sakes.
This, I'm proud rocking my Chris Paul eyebrows. Better than having those those thick greasy eyebrows that people like Drake have from getting their eyebrows done. 

The guy Alexian Lien works at Credit Suisse Investment Bank on the same trading floor as my friend.

Found this out because workers on the floor sent flowers to the guy's apartment and when reports asked the delivery man who delivered them the person said co-workers at Credit Suisse.

Apparently, there was over 1000 bikers on the west side highway as they were not allowed to join the parade in times square because they were way to rowdy and caused problems last year. This year they were already looking for trouble, 65 tickets were given to bikers and 53 bikes were taken away.

Lien's kid is 2 years old so thankfully they will not remember this incident.

Last edited:
That's terrible...That's a ******g female sitting in that seat for christ's sake. im glad these bikers got what they got

That's terrible...That's a ******g female sitting in that seat for christ's sake. im glad these bikers got what they got

unfortunately, not enough of these bikers got what they deserved. hopefully more of them get charged in the coming days

these dregs of society aren't even real bikers. i've never seen packs of dudes on softails & touring type bikes behave this way - weaving in and out of traffic at high speeds, driving up and down curbs, taking full ownership of lanes, doing stupid tricks down a highway, running lights or intimidating drivers, etc

not even hardcore motorcycle "clubs" (like traditional bike gangs) do dumb **** like that

Some random person started that page and trying to make MONEY of this! :lol:

Recent Donations (6)$210 raised by 6 people in 8 hours.

Father of two, Alexian Lien, was violently attacked by a large group of bikers on September 30th, 2013. Reportedly 20 - 30 Bikers stalked, followed, damaged, and surrounded Lien's vehicle for four harrowing minutes until he was forced to stop in traffic. The group of bikers then forcibly drug him out of his vehicle and beat Lien in font of his wife and 2 year old daughter. When police arrived the bikers had fled the scene and Lien was found face down on the concrete. A knife was used to slash his tires and assault Lien's face.

Please support Lien and his family through this time of distress. A group of people put their life into chaos, now a different group of people can help them work on getting back to normalcy. Vehicle repairs, medical bills, and cost of repairing emotional physiological damage on Lien, his wife, and their 2 year old daughter will all become a financial burden. The repercussions following this event will not all be monetary related. So this page is not here only to raise monetary support. But also to bring awareness to the Lien Family situation and help gain public support in finding them justice.

I am a random person of society who was touched by Mr. Liens situation and feel the need to share his courage and find more support for him publicly. By you visiting this page, I know you are too. We have already contacted some of Mr. Lien's former and current employers, as well as major news organizations in his locale. The goal and only option will be to find a secure method of delivering the money to the Lien Family, while respecting their needed privacy. If you can do anything to help in this manner, please do!

Last edited:
Damn i dont want to read through 38 pages to find out why he was assaulted like that.. I hope it s not because of him brake checking or whatever the hell yall are arguing about. 

Dude is dumb as hell tho man... WHYYYYYYY would you not be on the phone with the police? Why would u not drive to the nearest police station? Fire station?? ANY WHERE that would be a safe place. Maybe he was driving to the nearest police station but ended up hitting traffic. Dont understand this video at all man

Damn i dont want to read through 38 pages to find out why he was assaulted like that.. I hope it s not because of him brake checking or whatever the hell yall are arguing about. 

Dude is dumb as hell tho man... WHYYYYYYY would you not be on the phone with the police? Why would u not drive to the nearest police station? Fire station?? ANY WHERE that would be a safe place. Maybe he was driving to the nearest police station but ended up hitting traffic. Dont understand this video at all man

Then maybe you should read because you're asking dumb questions

1. He did call the police, your question should be why did it take the police so long to respond?
2. They slashed his tire so he wasn't going to make it that far to just cruise around searching for safety and I'm almost sure he didn't live in the area so he probably didn't know where the police station was

The bikers who attacked him at the end of the video are cowards. Hope they try this stunt on the wrong person one day soon and get checked.

The bikers who attacked him at the end of the video are cowards. Hope they try this stunt on the wrong person one day soon and get checked.
after everything transpired all bets were DEFINITELY off that point...

this story is now national...i have no doubt we'll hear entire ordeal soon enough.

Update:

They wanted the highway all to themselves.

The psycho bikers who viciously beat a Manhattan driver in front of his wife and 2-year-old daughter were at first trying to slow the man down so they could get in front of him and take over the West Side Highway, law-enforcement sources told The Post on Tuesday.

The thugs had already blocked off at least some of the highway’s entrances to prevent other drivers from getting onto the stretch near West 125th Street, sources said.

Rest of Article in Link

Update:
They wanted the highway all to themselves.

The psycho bikers who viciously beat a Manhattan driver in front of his wife and 2-year-old daughter were at first trying to slow the man down so they could get in front of him and take over the West Side Highway, law-enforcement sources told The Post on Tuesday.

The thugs had already blocked off at least some of the highway’s entrances to prevent other drivers from getting onto the stretch near West 125th Street, sources said.
Rest of Article in Link
son should've let em all pass...this is what i and everyone else does when you encounter a swarm of bikers on da FDR or west side....

so much would've been avoided...i said this page and page ago...

this story is now national...i have no doubt we'll hear entire ordeal soon enough.

yeah after they brake checked him and slashed his tire all bets were off

son should've let em all pass...this is what i and everyone else does when you encounter a swarm of bikers on da FDR or west side....

so much would've been avoided...i said this page and page ago...
What the hell are you doing walking on the FDR?
laugh.gif

yeah after they brake checked him and slashed his tire all bets were off
they only brake checked him because they wanted him to slow down cuz they were all bout to peel off.

when you ride around in NYC, around da spring and summer, you know to just yield to bike riders...i mean son got rear view mirrors...CLEARLY

he saw da swarm of em behind em..why not slow down and let em all pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom