Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
they only brake checked him because they wanted him to slow down cuz they were all bout to peel off.

when you ride around in NYC, around da spring and summer, you know to just yield to bike riders...i mean son got rear view mirrors...CLEARLY

he saw da swarm of em behind em..why not slow down and let em all pass?

Because he is every bit entitled to use the road as they are. Bikers were breaking the law...what exactly is Lien guilty of?

son should've let em all pass...this is what i and everyone else does when you encounter a swarm of bikers on da FDR or west side....

so much would've been avoided...i said this page and page ago...

SO MUCH WOULD'VE BEEN AVOIDED IF THEY FOLLOWED THE LAW WHICH YOU SEEM TO NEGLECT

§ 1252. Operating motorcycles on roadways laned for traffic. (a) All
motorcycles are entitled to full use of a lane and no motor vehicle or
motorcycle shall be driven in such a manner as to deprive any motorcycle
of the full use of a lane. However, this subsection shall not be
construed to prevent motorcycles from being operated two abreast in a
single lane.
(b) The operator of a motorcycle shall not overtake and pass in the
same lane occupied by the vehicle being overtaken.
(c) No person shall operate a motorcycle between lanes of traffic or
between adjacent lines or rows of vehicles.
(d) Motorcycles shall not be operated more than two abreast in a
single lane.

(e) Subsections (b) and (c) shall not apply to police officers in the
performance of their official duties.
This is the law in NY state...the bike gang broke it.

The bikers who attacked him at the end of the video are cowards. Hope they try this stunt on the wrong person one day soon and get checked.
after everything transpired all bets were DEFINITELY off that point...

this story is now national...i have no doubt we'll hear entire ordeal soon enough.

yeah after they brake checked him and slashed his tire all bets were off
they only brake checked him because they wanted him to slow down cuz they were all bout to peel off.

when you ride around in NYC, around da spring and summer, you know to just yield to bike riders...i mean son got rear view mirrors...CLEARLY

1) **** your bike club and take your exhibitions off public roads
2) If you want to take over said public road by slowing and stopping cars, don't brake check a 5000 pound car starting from 2 feet away
3) Don't get butt hurt because you failed at number 2 and got clipped

Last edited:

roll.gif

I like NH - but the stupidity in this reply is astonishing! 

The fallout from this is going to be tremendous. The NYPD, for a few weeks prior to this incident, had been cracking down on bikes with no tags/insurance. They've impounded dozens of them throughout the Bronx and Harlem. A Youtube video of them acting like savages gets 1 million + hits? All bets are off.

From a criminal perspective, I imagine the rats that posted these videos are persona non grata in their social circles right now, right?

View media item 599421
This dude should be shook right now.

Last edited:

Because he is every bit entitled to use the road as they are. Bikers were breaking the law...what exactly is Lien guilty of?
thats all fine and dandy, but common sense as a driver who like ya said "had his kid and wife" in da backseat..why not just COMPLETELY

avoid da wholeeeeeee thing and slow down and let em all pass? you got rear view mirrors and you see a army of bikes behind you, if your

1st instinct is to SLOW DOWN and AVOID em to exercise precaution...thats CORNER STONE driver ethics, act defensive.

had he let em all pass this wouldn't never happened.

Lol the driver will not be charged with anything. And the guy who brake checked him was booked and will be charged with a whole bunch of stuff. And the guy who failed at punching the rear window where the child was sitting, turned himself in. The public road is not a playground for people to be menacing around.

thats all fine and dandy, but common sense as a driver who like ya said "had his kid and wife" in da backseat..why not just COMPLETELY

avoid da wholeeeeeee thing and slow down and let em all pass? you got rear view mirrors and you see a army of bikes behind you, if your

1st instinct is to SLOW DOWN and AVOID em to exercise precaution...thats CORNER STONE driver ethics, act defensive.

Son what are you talking about? Clearly they sped up to where he was driving, blocked all 3 lanes, and then dude slowed up in front of him to prevent him from driving because they wanted to do their stupid tricks on a particular strip of the West Side highway

Or they could have just drove around him. There was space. There was tons of space. Instead someone decided to be an *** and brake check an SUV.

Who does that while riding a bike? That's like a miata brake checking a tractor trailer. Pure idiocy.

And you wanna talk about ethical driving on his part but last I checked brake checking was not ethical driving either.

Ninjahood wanted this dude to "slow down and avoid" the same people he thinks he should have just hung out with until the State Farm rep got there to write up a fender bender.

NO issues with those bikes taking over the highway but is adamant that Lein was wrong in leaving the scene of a "minor traffic collision".

Straight clown, I swear.

Ninjahood wanted this dude to "slow down and avoid" the same people he thinks he should have just hung out with until the State Farm rep got there to write up a fender bender.

NO issues with those bikes taking over the highway but is adamant that Lein was wrong in leaving the scene of a "minor traffic collision".

Straight clown, I swear.
da bikers were already there , his options at that point SHOULD'VE been to AVOID COMPLETELY.

once he tagged that bike, and RAN over innocent riders up front he made it worse on everybody around him.

"gee there's a convey of motorcycles coming up my tail...lemme NOT get out da way..."
mean.gif

"gee...i hit one of their tires....lemme just get scared and and RUN over everybody..."
mean.gif

we ALL see how da story ends..what he did wasn't da smartest thing, sure da bikers got their share of blame, but running over random

people because "you were scared"? nah...

If only the brake checker had been wearing mantyhose. Then Ninjahood would be encouraging the driver to run him over, kick it reverse and back over him for trying to emasculate a family man in front of his young impressionable child.

da bikers were already there , his options at that point SHOULD'VE been to AVOID COMPLETELY.

once he tagged that bike, and RAN over innocent riders up front he made it worse on everybody around him.

"gee there's a convey of motorcycles coming up my tail...lemme NOT get out da way..."
mean.gif

"gee...i hit one of their tires....lemme just get scared and and RUN over everybody..."
mean.gif

we ALL see how da story ends..what he did wasn't da smartest thing, sure da bikers got their share of blame, but running over random

people because "you were scared"? nah...
you are a straight clown bruh ..

"gee there's an SUV on the road with a family on the right lane, we need the entire freeway ... lets cut him off and push him over with bikes"
indifferent.gif

"gee the SUV is following the traffic rules and he is not stopping in the middle of the highway where he can potentially get hit my tailgating riders, I have an idea let me break check him"
indifferent.gif

"gee he hit my boy, lets all stop in front of him like dumbasses and try to **** his whip and terrorize his family, we'll teach him"
indifferent.gif

**** out of here with that **** ... 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom