Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ninjahood, if I gave you 25 cents for every post you have, would you agree to have Meth ban you forever.

Like, forever-ever.

da bikers were already there , his options at that point SHOULD'VE been to AVOID COMPLETELY.

once he tagged that bike, and RAN over innocent riders up front he made it worse on everybody around him.

"gee there's a convey of motorcycles coming up my tail...lemme NOT get out da way..."
mean.gif

"gee...i hit one of their tires....lemme just get scared and and RUN over everybody..."
mean.gif

we ALL see how da story ends..what he did wasn't da smartest thing, sure da bikers got their share of blame, but running over random

people because "you were scared"? nah...
you are a straight clown bruh ..

"gee there's an SUV on the road with a family on the right lane, we need the entire freeway ... lets cut him off and push him over with bikes"

"gee the SUV is following the traffic rules and he is not stopping in the middle of the highway where he can potentially get hit my tailgating riders, I have an idea let me break check him"

"gee he hit my boy, lets all stop in front of him like dumbasses and try to **** his whip and terrorize his family, we'll teach him"

**** out of here with that **** ... 

LMAO
everybody here advocating doing exactly what da driver did is fools...we know how da story ends
laugh.gif

he slows down and avoids them, and his head is not bouncing off 178street pavement like a spalding basketball.

NO ONE here can dispute that..period.

Ninja is a cool dude ....

Its hard for me to believe his views on this issue, I know his trolling you dudes to include me!

Ninjahood is the same guy that sided with Zimmerman the coward that shot a boy because he was afraid of getting his *** whopped ...

LMAO

Last edited:
I have to admit I've never been in favor of the use of deadly force. So I can't cosign the SUV driver's handling of the situation, crushing a human and paralyzing him, all circumstances considered. 

Last edited:

Ninja is a cool dude ....

Its hard for me to believe his views on this issue, I know his trolling you dudes to include me!

Ninjahood is the same guy that sided with Zimmerman the coward that shot a boy because he was afraid of getting his *** whopped ...

LMAO
we know how that story ended too..and i CALLED IT EARLY.

everybody here advocating doing exactly what da driver did is fools...we know how da story ends
laugh.gif

he slows down and avoids them, and his head is not bouncing off 178street pavement like a spalding basketball.

We are beyond what he should of have initially done, we pick up where the camera picks up and that's a bike rider getting in front and break checking the SUV!

From that point, where he hit the driver and slow down to a stop, he did everything correct. 30/45 elapse before he took off and ran some bikers over ...

So its not like he hit the driver and continue driving - then that would of have been a different story all together ... if you are failing to realize that, then I have been giving you to much credit all this time in NT! You are smarter than that! 

everybody here advocating doing exactly what da driver did is fools...we know how da story ends :lol:

and a dude with two broken legs, paralyzed and in a coma.

dozens of bikes confiscated and a bunch of felonies

that's exactly how it ends because they wanted to commit a crime and get upset when someone didn't like them

so I guess it was worth it right estupido

that dude gets out da way there would be no story....no dispute to this whatsoever

of course da fake tough guys are gonna challenge a swarm a bunch of bikers and duplicate da events of that range rover...

sure ya are....
laugh.gif

I have to admit I've never been in favor of the use of deadly force. So I can't cosign the SUV driver's handling of the situation, crushing a human and paralyzing him, all circumstances considered. 
you will never pick up a gun to defend your country or love ones SMH!

So if 30 people cut off the highway, your kid in the backseat, dude sliced your tire and tries to open your car door .. what are you doing at that exact moment?

So if 30 people cut off the highway, your kid in the backseat, dude sliced your tire and tries to open your car door .. what are you doing at that exact moment?
why even ask the question - his believes are clearly stronger than his will to protect his love ones!

I vote to keep ninja. The blatant disregard to/for logic is what keeps me entertained. If only that persistency paid-off in real life...

Every kingdom needs it's jester...

so you missed the part where they sped up to him and were in all 3 lanes so he had nowhere to move out the way?
so you missed thae part where he was already cutting bikes off, oh my bad i forgot the media and police reports yall looking at aint reporting that
It's almost like you and Ninja didn't watch the video. That or y'all got selective sight or something.

so you missed the part where they sped up to him and were in all 3 lanes so he had nowhere to move out the way?

so you missed thae part where he was already cutting bikes off, oh my bad i forgot the media and police reports yall looking at aint reporting that
Looks like the SUV was in the middle lane traveling at the speed limit. If he was cutting bikes off, why were many other riders calmly riding in front of, next to & behind it? Doesn't look like many were trying to instigate or box him in until AFTER one of them took it upon himself to brake check him. Considering you were initially wrong in stating the rider didn't use his brakes when, in fact, he did; you are incorrect in this assumption as well...

It's almost like you and Ninja didn't watch the video. That or y'all got selective sight or something.
naw ninja right, its like everyone else in this thread is thinking the video is where this incident started, if the car woulda slowed down and let the bikers pass this wouldnt have happened

Did anyone see on the news one of the bikers was interviewed and said they chased after the dude in the Range because they were afraid he'd hit someone else and the guy that ran up to the car and tried to open the door when it was stopped said he was just trying to pull the keys from the ignition to prevent anything else from happening. 
roll.gif

I mean, they lose all credibility when they make **** like that up and the rest of their account of the situation is meaningless.

As opposed to what? Your assumptions? Were you physically there or are you making false claims and/or reading bias motorcycle forums involving this matter?
as oppossed to me being on alot of big stunt rides and knowing what goes on, 

do you guys really think those bikers saw a range rover and just randomly decided to **** with him???

naw ninja right, its like everyone else in this thread is thinking the video is where this incident started, if the car woulda slowed down and let the bikers pass this wouldnt have happened
we are talking about your initial statement, don't try to retract and ask for backup ...

hahahaha 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom