Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's almost like you and Ninja didn't watch the video. That or y'all got selective sight or something.
naw ninja right, its like everyone else in this thread is thinking the video is where this incident started, if the car woulda slowed down and let the bikers pass this wouldnt have happened

THEY SPED UP TO HIM THEN CUT HIM OFF AND BLOCKED ALL 3 LANES, WHAT YOU NOT GETTING?

WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST DECIDE TO BREAK THE LAW FURTHER DOWN THE HIGHWAY WHERE THERE WASN'T ANY CARS?

and once again please show the evidence of him cutting the bikers off

Last edited:
as oppossed to me being on alot of big stunt rides and knowing what goes on, 

do you guys really think those bikers saw a range rover and just randomly decided to **** with him???

No, they saw a Range Rover who honked his horn because they weren't following the legal rules of the road and decided it was their duty to show him what happens when they aren't allowed to commit a crime.

Instead he showed him what happens when you think your stupid bike group is superior to a tank :smokin :smokin

As opposed to what? Your assumptions? Were you physically there or are you making false claims and/or reading bias motorcycle forums involving this matter?

do you guys really think those bikers saw a range rover and just randomly decided to **** with him???
stop, you're making too much sense...

range rover got mirrors, lane detection, backup cameras, etc...ya telling me if you're putting your self in da shoes of that driver and YOU KNOW

da future of how da story ends...you aren't gonna defer to da right lane and just slow down and let all those bikes pass by?
laugh.gif

if the car woulda slowed down and let the bikers pass this wouldnt have happened

Why should he have to slow down and let them pass? They don't have sirens..

Besides, they are on bikes, why not just fly right by him? They go around, speeding and doing tricks, but when it comes to a vehicle on a wide open, 3-4 lane highway, the SUV has to slow down so they can pass him at a normal speed? Ridiculous.

bikers who were on the ride, no need for the lmao im sure you aren't really laughing  
wink.gif

bikers who were on the ride that are not you?

**** out of here ..

I'm truly laughing at your stupid argument that wouldn't even hold up in court as is hearsay !!!

Oh, so you weren't on this particular ride?

OK, makes you an expert.

Carry on.

As opposed to what? Your assumptions? Were you physically there or are you making false claims and/or reading bias motorcycle forums involving this matter?

I stunt rode too, so again, your point?

Do you really think the guy in the SUV did anything other than shout obscenities and/or make hand gestures? If he was a threat driving recklessly BEFORE the video started, they would not have been easily passing him by AFTER the fact so nonchalantly. Did you not notice the defensive driving for most to all riders after the initial altercation? On the highway, most stayed a safe distance on the SIDE of the vehicle and/or distanced themselves if they positioned their bikes when behind the SUV...

Some of you; I just don't understand. That thought process. :lol: For your sake; I wish it was trolling, but unfortunately, that is not the case...

Why should he have to slow down and let them pass? They don't have sirens..

Besides, they are on bikes, why not just fly right by him? They go around, speeding and doing tricks, but when it comes to a vehicle on a wide open, 3-4 lane highway, the SUV has to slow down so they can pass him at a normal speed? Ridiculous.
this is the way it goes ...

they slow down traffic which will give them a longer straight away ...

then the bikes one two or three at a time start popping willies down the entire FDR ... after everything is set an done, they have successfully disrupted the traffic flow, made a traffic jam and if someone crashes most will bounce and continue about their way, but the fallen biker will successfully shut down the Westside Highway/FDR until emergencies crews come and help him out ..

Last edited:

**** out of here ..

I'm truly laughing at your stupid argument that wouldn't even hold up in court as is hearsay !!!
bro this whole thread is hearsay! and again your not really laughing cause all of your info is from  police and news reporters, cops always lie when it comes to bikers

oh and here you go...... lmao

bro this whole thread is hearsay! and again your not really laughing cause all of your info is from  police and news reporters, cops always lie when it comes to bikers

are you trolling? you must be ...

hearsay? I guess the video evidence is hearsay ... plus the broken window by the passengers side and the back window shatter ... oh and the front right tired being slash ... what else???

yeah they are all liers .. the bikes are the ones telling the truth ...! yeah we get it ....

Last edited:

stop, you're making too much sense...

range rover got mirrors, lane detection, backup cameras, etc...ya telling me if you're putting your self in da shoes of that driver and YOU KNOW

da future of how da story ends...you aren't gonna defer to da right lane and just slow down and let all those bikes pass by? :lol:
Yeah YOU DO KNOW how the future of the story ends. Let's see a black eye vs broken limbs, coma, felonies, and bikes taken away

so maybe next time you should suggest to these idiots to speed up a little further down the highway to act like bafoons and not directly in front of a Range Rover

you were ???

now you're an expert

carry on

I was just as much there as you were...however, unlike you, I actually have been keeping up with the details and particulars of the case rather than relying on a stuntride I was on back in '05 to help formulate my opinion on what happened.

You and NH got the most *** backwards logic I think I've EVER seen on NT. You really don't need to wear a helmet when you ride, bro.

are you trolling? you must be ...

hearsay? I guess the video evidence is hearsay ...

yeah they are all liers .. the bikes are the ones telling the truth ...! yeah we get it ....

dude said a video that was recorded and uploaded by a member of this particular biker group as the incident took place live is hearsay :lol: :lol: :lol: nah this is hilarious

**** out of here ..

You're not even tryna pretend like you're not being completely biased
laugh.gif

I was just as much there as you were...however, unlike you, I actually have been keeping up with the details and particulars of the case rather than relying on a stuntride I was on back in '05 to help formulate my opinion on what happened.

You and NH got the most *** backwards logic I think I've EVER seen on NT. You really don't need to wear a helmet when you ride, bro.
where are you getting your details from, let me guess police reports 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

his avy cracks me up ...

like I ride - I know what happen - I have been in these type of rides - call me as an expert witness! 

LMAO!

If I was homeboy in the range, I would've hauled *** over the GWB and see what they do in his hood...Fort Lee

Last edited:
dude said a video that was recorded and uploaded by a member of this particular biker group as the incident took place live is hearsay :lol: :lol: :lol: nah this is hilarious

Ninja has said a lot of dumb things...but that might be the dumbest **** I've read in here. :lol:

hearsay :rofl: :rofl:

next we're gonna hear that the video made by the bikers had actors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom