Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
biker definitely used bad judgement trying to brake check the car though, i wouldnt have done that, he let his emotions get the best of him

bro this whole thread is hearsay! and again your not really laughing cause all of your info is from  police and news reporters, cops always lie when it comes to bikers

oh and here you go...... lmao
are you trolling? you must be ...

hearsay? I guess the video evidence is hearsay ...

yeah they are all liers .. the bikes are the ones telling the truth ...! yeah we get it ....
dude said a video that was recorded and uploaded by a member of this particular biker group as the incident took place live is hearsay
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nah this is hilarious
"The bikers are right!! Except for that video one of them took showing they weren't. Ignore that"

after skimming through the thread, how am I am not surprised?!?! hood ****** will be hood ****** :lol: :smh:

Because the videos posted showed that they are abiding by the law? Evidence is there.
police reports always make bikers look bad always

the video started with the bike already in confrontation with the range which let us know something was already up, again something happened before that video that you and i or anybody in this threas dont know.

regardless i wish the biker used better judgement and not let his emotions get the best of him 400 vs 4000 pounds 
mean.gif

Because the videos posted showed that they are abiding by the law? Evidence is there.
police reports always make bikers look bad always
the video started with the bike already in confrontation with the range which let us know something was already up, again something happened before that video that you and i or anybody in this threas dont know.
regardless i wish the biker used better judgement and not let his emotions get the best of him 400 vs 4000 pounds :smh:  

you do know that the bikers are the one who posted the video right? so if the range rover did something before this don't you think they would of included that in the video :rolleyes

You know what else makes them look bad? The other videos of the same biker group vandalizing a Prius, breaking every traffic law in existence, and acting like the pinnacle of douchebaggery.
somewhat agree  
wink.gif

vandalizing is a big no no, but wheelies and tricks on the freeway ...naw

Last edited:
Smh at some of y'all calling yourself NTers and saying the RR was right in what he did.... He shoulda hopped out da truck and took em all on. Shoulda been a man about it.

And to the bike riders in here. I totally agree with y'all... They had every right to get a friendly gathering of 100s of others, to control a freeway, then gang up on some *** hole on the freeway with his wife and daughter.

Last edited:
Someone I worked with said he was there and/or rides with them
He said they're an NJ based bike gang and that around 57th street the Range clipped 2 bikers and didn't even stop to see if they were ok, that's when this all started.

naw ninja right, its like everyone else in this thread is thinking the video is where this incident started, if the car woulda slowed down and let the bikers pass this wouldnt have happened

Even so the point is. He didn't have to! He was following the law.

And to dim wits saying what happen before video . The bikers posted this, if the driver did something wrong don't u think they would had posted it

Last edited:
Someone I worked with said he was there and/or rides with them
He said they're an NJ based bike gang and that around 57th street the Range clipped 2 bikers and didn't even stop to see if they were ok, that's when this all started.

Funny that they didn't happen to catch that on film, being as they filmed themselves being complete jackasses the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom