Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone please embed.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Shot from the 30th Floor of a high rise at 42nd Street and 10th Avenue in New York City.
This location is south of where the SUV ran over the bikers. Filmed minutes before the pack of bikers turned onto the West Side Highway where the incident took place. The audio doesn't do justice to how loud these guys were. Upon viewing the street from my deck the pack of motorcycles was cruising down the street the wrong way in traffic. They held up multiple traffic lights as they blew through them en mass. They were obviously taunting drivers and didn't have any regard for traffic laws.

Read more at
I'm feeling less and less sorry for the dudes who got ran over the more footage I watch.

This could definitely go to civil litigation. But I don't think an NY County jury would be too sympathetic. A Bronx jury, forget about it.

Depending on Lien's insurance, the policy cap wouldn't come close to covering damages. They'd have to try to enforce a judgement in excess if he loses on liability, which always poses problems.

You've got a point, but I just don't see how there is any way Lien is going to pay for damages.

I mean, look at the link below:

Someone please embed.

Shot from the 30th Floor of a high rise at 42nd Street and 10th Avenue in New York City.
This location is south of where the SUV ran over the bikers. Filmed minutes before the pack of bikers turned onto the West Side Highway where the incident took place. The audio doesn't do justice to how loud these guys were. Upon viewing the street from my deck the pack of motorcycles was cruising down the street the wrong way in traffic. They held up multiple traffic lights as they blew through them en mass. They were obviously taunting drivers and didn't have any regard for traffic laws.

Read more at

These guys have incriminated themselves beyond belief. I still can't understand why they were uploading vids of what happened w. the Range which clearly shows them being the aggressors. Still have questions about the editing tho....

So they went after the wife and kid too?

1381162_588478101210480_1114211133_n.jpg

Every member of that biker group should have their licenses revoked :smh:

So they went after the wife and kid too?

1381162_588478101210480_1114211133_n.jpg

Every member of that biker group should have their licenses revoked :smh:

Nah it's all good they all deserved it. Should have bought da piece.

/Ninja

From the video they were only on the driver side unless i am missing someone.

So that window and the slashed tires happened when they stopped him the first time after the initial accident?

This could definitely go to civil litigation. But I don't think an NY County jury would be too sympathetic. A Bronx jury, forget about it.

Depending on Lien's insurance, the policy cap wouldn't come close to covering damages. They'd have to try to enforce a judgement in excess if he loses on liability, which always poses problems.
You've got a point, but I just don't see how there is any way Lien is going to pay for damages.

I mean, look at the link below:....
As far as going to court goes and paying damages, I think Lien would have to somehow prove that the biker who is now paralyzed specifically was in the process of attacking him and his family, thus leaving Lien no other option (in his mind) to drive over him and the other bikers.  Meaning all the bikers that got off of their bike and confronted Lien in the Range according to his story during the 1st stop are going to have to be brought into court and give their testimony. 

Well damn.. thought he got charged. Guess he won't have to pay for lawyer fees and they'll be paying for the damages.

So that window and the slashed tires happened when they stopped him the first time after the initial accident?

At the end of the video one of the bikers started punching the back window where their child was also

As far as going to court goes and paying damages, I think Lien would have to somehow prove that the biker who is now paralyzed specifically was in the process of attacking him and his family, thus leaving Lien no other option (in his mind) to drive over him and the other bikers.  Meaning all the bikers that got off of their bike and confronted Lien in the Range according to his story during the 1st stop are going to have to be brought into court and give their testimony. 

Bingo.

Ya on some naive fools if ya think da driver is

Gonna skip & hop this process scott free.

Son gonna be paying legal fees out da wazoo for

Years to come...we in america people, there's

Lawyers drooling at all those bodies duke ran over

That were completely innocent. Da guy paralyzed

Was no where NEAR da truck when he was standing

Around, that dude just plowed him over.

:lol: :smh: @ thinking he'll ever be allowed behind a wheel

Of a car anytime soon.

Last edited:
Bingo.

Of a car anytime soon.

Nah, B. He gonna walk.

LOL @ NH new argument! How did homie get hit so far away from the RR

Last edited:
Well if it goes to civil court.. Range is gonna win. I could see if it was two bikers but It was way more than that. They were also too aggresive. Jewish lawyer will enjoy this opportunity.

Bingo.

Of a car anytime soon.

:lol: @ you trying to explain the legal ramifications when you clearly have zero comprehension of how the legal system actually works

NONE of them were "completely innocent". Or did you not see the video of them parading through the streets acting like hooligans?

Or have you never heard of guilty by association? It's called being an "accessory"

If you're with a group of your homies attacking somebody, and only one your homies fires the shot that kills the person....that doesn't make the rest of you innocent.

If you're with a group of people who attack a family in their car, that doesn't make you innocent just because you're not the one who physically assaulted someone.

Last edited:
Bingo.

Of a car anytime soon.

You, of all people, have some nerve to all others "naive fools."

If they were blocking his car and PART of the mob, how are they innocent when he was escaping b/c he feared for his life? The other videos posted are beyond incriminating.

From my understanding, he had his tires slashed and windows hit after he was stopped. He only then hit the gas after all of this happened. However, according to our resident jester, If he only got out and talked to this group, he could have avoided all of his troubles. :lol:

laugh.gif @ you trying to explain the legal ramifications when you clearly have zero comprehension of how the legal system actually works

NONE of them were "completely innocent". Or did you not see the video of them parading through the streets acting like hooligans?

Or have you never heard of guilty by association?

If you're with a group of your homies attacking somebody, and only one your homies fires the shot that kills the person....that doesn't make the rest of you innocent.

If you're with a group of people who attack a family in their car, that doesn't make you innocent just because you're not the one who physically assaulted someone.

BINGO!

Last edited:

Its being said that when the driver of the RR initially stopped, people were bashing his car in the back, maybe the same since all the bikers boxed him in. Hence the reason why he stepped on the gas.

There has to be more video shot by other motorcyclists but probably dont want to incriminate themselves. The Liveleak videos already do that. With the technology they have in capturing the driver who was speeding in Manhattan a few weeks ago, I'm sure they can probably do the same thing.

At the end of the video one of the bikers started punching the back window where their child was also

Yea its hard to tell if he saw the child then stopped or he realized he wasnt strong enough to break the window.

The passenger side is smashed and from the camera angle i cant tell where this happens

:lol: @ thinking da driver gonna hop & skip outta this

I guess ya in for another rude awakening ala trayvon

& Casey Anthony.

Update:

The Manhattan DA’s office won’t press charges against one of the motorcycle thugs who allegedly terrorized and beat a man after a wild chase on the West Side Highway, and is reluctant to prosecute another, sources said Wednesday.

Allen Edwards, 43, of Queens, who allegedly smashed in Alexian Lien’s rear driver’s side window with his fist, surrendered to cops Tuesday morning but will not be charged, the sources said.

“The DA declined to prosecute. Look at [The Post’s] front page [Tuesday]. He’s there on the motorcycle right next to [Lien] after he got his *** kicked,” an angry law enforcement source said.

Rest of Article in Link

Still going huh?....and more footage keeps popping up, this should ban group rides like these in NY....simply too much ignorance and Rachetness for dudes to do things the right/safe way, can't have these hoodboogers feeling any type of empowerment by numbers...they just can't handle it....really giving the whole biker community a realllllly bad name, other bike groups should step forward and not approve of these idiots messing up their rep.

Update:

The Manhattan DA’s office won’t press charges against one of the motorcycle thugs who allegedly terrorized and beat a man after a wild chase on the West Side Highway, and is reluctant to prosecute another, sources said Wednesday.

Allen Edwards, 43, of Queens, who allegedly smashed in Alexian Lien’s rear driver’s side window with his fist, surrendered to cops Tuesday morning but will not be charged, the sources said.

“The DA declined to prosecute. Look at [The Post’s] front page [Tuesday]. He’s there on the motorcycle right next to [Lien] after he got his *** kicked,” an angry law enforcement source said.

Rest of Article in Link

Turned himself in?

Not getting charged?

He told them what they needed to hear

:lol: @ thinking da driver gonna hop & skip outta this

I guess ya in for another rude awakening ala trayvon

& Casey Anthony.

He didn't choose to flee the scene of an accident, he was fleeing to safety and was on the phone with 911 the whole time, so that he didn't break the law....he also didn't chose an "innocent" biker to run over, that biker posed as much a threat as any of the other bikers TO HIM and he was simply in the way of what he felt was a way out of that dark place he found himself in....as much as you want him to pay, with all the evidence and unbiased witness accounts that are coming in, the driver won't get hit with ANY charges, he did what any rational human being placed in such a hostile situation would do, REGARDLESS O
of what could have transpired before.

Turned himself in?

Not getting charged?

He told them what they needed to hear

Yup, that's what I gathered as well...probably gave the police some names also. Here's a tad bit more info from the NYDN:

Prosecutors dropped charges against a biker arrested for attacking a man in front of his wife and 2-year-old daughter after a wild chase through upper Manhattan, officials said.

It was not immediately clear why Allen Edwards, 42, was cut loose hours after he turned himself in on Tuesday, when police released a photo of him and several other bikers bashing Alexian Lien’s SUV after the hell-on-wheels ordeal on Sunday.

Sources said Edwards, of Queens, was the biker shown in an online video punching the rear window of Lien’s Range Rover while another rider smashed open the driver’s side window with a helmet.

A spokeswoman with the Manhattan District Attorney’s office said that Edwards was set free pending further investigation of the incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom