Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you gonna sick your goons on me if I say it to your face? I know you're not stepping to me personally, your musty midsoles would crumble. Go pick up your 12s from shoe repair b
roll.gif

THIS guy!

^ So what...you trying to add to it? 

Dudes got it twisted talking about bringing drama to a man's spot, like dude ain't deep out there already, that's just pointless man. 

Then you have to convince some people to ride with you, over what? 

An internet dispute? 

Dudes taking this thread in a whole new direction. I'm baffled as hell trying to figure out how dudes even got to talking about the fat joe incident.

A lot of us disagree with ninjahood. A lot of times we're perplexed by the stuff he says. But come on, dudes taking shots and talking about going to da heights? For what?

You all gotta chill.

^ So what...you trying to add to it? 

Dudes got it twisted talking about bringing drama to a man's spot, like dude ain't deep out there already, that's just pointless man. 

Then you have to convince some people to ride with you, over what? 

An internet dispute? 

It's really amusing, everyone knows how NH gets down. I joke him all the time, but he never said anything to be taken serious. Sometimes his trolling annoying, but he doesn't attack people personally, but some of these comments went way overboard.

For the past 48 hours dudes have been going back and forth with him...and HE'S the problem? Their racism is even coming out.

NH isn't hard to find, and everyone knows what he looks like. These clowns need to stop trying to impress a bunch of men on the internet. They can't have ever had real beef off the net to be involved in this.

This is like some sort of high school pack where dudes gain strength in numbers trying to gang up on people. Ironic considering the topic.

I always say the internet levels the playing field where the nerds can become the cool kids.

Pretty stupid to be trying to fight over some internet BS ...

I can't even comprehend the stupidity at this point ...

It's really amusing, everyone knows how NH gets down. I joke him all the time, but he never said anything to be taken serious. Sometimes his trolling annoying, but he doesn't attack people personally, but some of these comments went way overboard.

For the past 48 hours dudes have been going back and forth with him...and HE'S the problem? Their racism is even coming out.

NH isn't hard to find, and everyone knows what he looks like. These clowns need to stop trying to impress a bunch of men on the internet. They can't have ever had real beef off the net to be involved in this.

This is like some sort of high school pack where dudes gain strength in numbers trying to gang up on people. Ironic considering the topic.

I always say the internet levels the playing field where the nerds can become the cool kids.

Agreed all around.

Agreed.

NinjaHood is good people - I remember when him and Thunder used to roam the streets of NYC trying to find hot fitted to sell in NT. The hustle was commendable man ... let that man live!

So his opinion on this matter suck, but he's still cool peeps!

Elaborate...
Dude posting articles of deaths attributed to internet disputes; in a sense that's encouraging violence against someone, in this case fellow NTer. 

That's was stupid because as a member of a community why are you promoting senseless acts of violence? We're talking about having a difference of opinion, but dudes are quick to point out murders just because two parties could not see eye to eye on an issue. Makes no sense to me. 

Dude posting articles of deaths attributed to internet disputes; in a sense that's encouraging violence against someone, in this case fellow NTer. 

That's was stupid because as a member of a community why are you promoting senseless acts of violence? We're talking about having a difference of opinion, but dudes are quick to point out murders just because two parties could not see eye to eye on an issue. Makes no sense to me. 

Word. Thought that was towards me. Completely agreed.

This **** derailed fast.

I've been lurking this thread and I've read every post.

Argue the facts, not the man. No reason to get personal even if some posters believe Ninja's position to be irrational.

Ninjahood: Your biggest point in this discussion is "cooler heads prevail." Then prove it and use your head. There's no reason to challenge posters to "see you" or meet you in person.

You constantly mention in this thread to talk maturely when potential confrontation arises. "To let the motorcycles pass or simply apologize." So when posters in an intelligent debate counter your points, there's no reason to escalate it with personal words and attacks like "idiot."

I have noticed certain posters do tend to be guilty of personal attacks against you (Ninja). As you've said, no harm can be done to you through the Internet. It carries no weight or damage, unless you allow it to escalate. Just words and the mods will deal with those accordingly. Rise above.

Keep your cool, keep your head. Don't escalate the situation like you allege Lien did, with personal insults or challenges. That's merely bravado and a false sense of courage. Violence and instigation are bad for our community.

P.S. JJ Watt (MMG) is cool people in the Sports Forum.

Peace, love, and happiness.

- Champ

Last edited:
that u hennessy, looking like the "i'm a mac" guy?

Yeah I get that comparison a lot actually :rofl: I don't take ninjahood or e-beef seriously. I'm not shocked dude dug for my pic. I've met up with NTers in real life before numerous times. All for business or to meet someone with similar interests. As far as I'm concerned I'm the polar opposite of ninjahood. Have no reason to meet dude in real life. Didn't once threaten him. Just said that I would stand by my word in real life. Because yeah, I think his opinion on this matter is absurd.

that u hennessy, looking like the "i'm a mac" guy?
Yeah I get that comparison a lot actually
roll.gif
I don't take ninjahood or e-beef seriously. I'm not shocked dude dug for my pic. I've met up with NTers in real life before numerous times. All for business or to meet someone with similar interests. As far as I'm concerned I'm the polar opposite of ninjahood. Have no reason to meet dude in real life. Didn't once threaten him. Just said that I would stand by my word in real life. Because yeah, I think his opinion on this matter is absurd.
You know how long it took me to figure out that was you? 
mean.gif

its funny how people can pretty much say some of the most vile comments towards ninja without any kind of punishment,

yet make a harmless joke about someone and you're banned.

dudes always say some stuff about how he chooses to live his life and about his ethnicity.

and not in a joking manner either.

that deported comment was totally out of line.

I don't doubt NH is cool peoples, have personal friends in common or at least know him that have said so themselves, quiet no trouble type of dude....the things he say on here tho are just at a master level of trolling tho (and I don't mean that in a disrespectful manner NH) just the way I've perceived your arguments...

its funny how people can pretty much say some of the most vile comments towards ninja without any kind of punishment,

yet make a harmless joke about someone and you're banned.

dudes always say some stuff about how he chooses to live his life and about his ethnicity.

and not in a joking manner either.

that deported comment was totally out of line.

Things can be said and posted about certain members myself included that the mods simply don't care for or view as the normal or something the user brought upon themselves, you yourself last week came at me sideways....are you banned?...nope

Elaborate...

so ninjahood threatens real life action towards another poster.... then I make a post in satire about online arguments turning real... and I'm the bad guy.... I even mocked ninjahood's vernacular to further ingrain the satirical aspect of my post...and its 100% over everyone's head....

go back and reread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom