Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't doubt NH is cool peoples, have personal friends in common or at least know him that have said so themselves, quiet no trouble type of dude....the things he say on here tho are just at a master level of trolling tho (and I don't mean that in a disrespectful manner NH) just the way I've perceived your arguments...

100% agreed.

At the end of the day, glad NH here.

NT thoroughly entertains me, and it admittedly wouldn't be the as entertaining without dude.

LOL, turning into NH appreciate post. :smh:

You win, playa. :lol:

Last edited:
Things can be said and posted about certain members myself included that the mods simply don't care for or view as the normal or something the user brought upon themselves, you yourself last week came at me sideways....are you banned?...nope
sideways? those were all things you shared with the community.

i did get a warning.

im just going to stop before i get in trouble again.

it was a joke and you know it.

there was nothing mean spirited about it.

That's the nature of NT, you hate him, you love him, you hate him more, then love him even more....best believe if NH needed the support of this community even ComparisonFord would come through....it's borderline Seacrest

i did get a warning.

Same with NH and the way he lives....people crack on my Toms and red pants fit, Hell even NH hates on the kids swag every chance he gets....my ultimate goal as a fashion blogger would be to buy NH a suit and style him my way, that's the day I know I made it.

Same with NH and the way he lives....people crack on my Toms and red pants fit, Hell even NH hates on the kids swag every chance he gets....my ultimate goal as a fashion blogger would be to buy NH a suit and style him my way, that's the day I know I made it.

Lol, you've thought about this.

:lol:

u know he got mad after I called him a youtube rider... he workin with the feds now, eatin a banana telling everything
lol ...... 
roll.gif

dude reported me and I got a warning .....

roll.gif
 really made my day knowing dude is mad!

roll.gif
 and yes I'm laughing that hard!

That's the nature of NT, you hate him, you love him, you hate him more, then love him even more....best believe if NH needed the support of this community even ComparisonFord would come through....it's borderline Seacrest
laugh.gif

Yo real talk:  I'm glad ninjahood is on NT.  I disagree with about 99% of his opinions and lifestyle choices, but I'll be damned if he doesn't provide interesting conversation.

Last edited:
Change the title to official Ninjahood appreciation thread...

NT is a funny ****** place :rofl: :rofl:

I read the first 7 pages and immediately knew that this had to have been derailed to get this far :lol:

I'm about to prepare for the long haul and work my way through this monster. Or is it not worth it? :nerd:

i did get a warning.

View media item 600765

View media item 600764

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom