Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Ninja got you dudes 
laugh.gif

It's ONE range rover and 100's of bikers, chances are THEY got in the way of the Rangeand many others that day...the SUV driver perhaps decided not to play by THEIR rules that day....IF it's even true he in fact clipped two of them.
I HATE when Bikers create their own lanes by driving on the lines between cars on the highway. Like bruh, all it takes is one nervous driver and your car could get clipped, why not drive safer man for everyone on the street including yourself?

It's ONE range rover and 100's of bikers, chances are THEY got in the way of the Rangeand many others that day...the SUV driver perhaps decided not to play by THEIR rules that day....IF it's even true he in fact clipped two of them.
I HATE when Bikers create their own lanes by driving on the lines between cars on the highway. Like bruh, all it takes is one nervous driver and your car could get clipped, why not drive safer man for everyone on the street including yourself?

this thread is no longer about the incident.

Last edited:
That's probably what happened, but I heard that splitting lanes is legal? Anybody in NY can confirm?

That's probably what happened, but I heard that splitting lanes is legal? Anybody in NY can confirm?

Lane splitting is illegal in 49 stares, California being the exception.

Its actually a reasonable practice when done in standstill traffic but extremely dangerous at highway speeds.

Last edited:
Lol why in the hell would I report someone, I don't even know how, I rarely even post, I'm mainly a lurker lol

This is the worst ending to this thread. Mods, lock this up. The man love up in here is intolerable.

Last edited:
Just curious...why haven't you gotten your license yet, angel?

Signed up for the course (after I knew how to ride) went the first day, got into a car wreck on the way to my second day, they told me had to sign up and pay again lol, I said **** that,

I been pulled over 3 times and never got asked for a license so my sense of urgency went away

Last edited:
just caught up

only thing I have to say is :rofl: :rofl: @ninjahood getting hype because ONE of the many bikers charges were dropped, and it wasn't even the guy who got hit with reckless driving and endangering the welfare the child :lol:

Just curious...why haven't you gotten your license yet, angel?

Signed up for the course (after I knew how to ride) went the first day, got into a car wreck on the way to my second day, they told me had to sign up and pay again lol, I said **** that,

I been pulled over 3 times and never got asked for a license so my sense of urgency went away
Cop never asked license and registration?

Either way, get it fam.

I came in here thinking there was lulz, and started from page 40. I laughed like 3 times...... Just pointless arguing for hundreds of posts.

I may get one this winter

And just so y'all know most stunters are the coolest down to earth humane people you'll ever meet,
Yea wheelies are illegal but Who really gives a ****

Last edited:
I may get one this winter

And just so y'all know most stunters are the coolest down to earth humane people you'll ever meet,
Yea wheelies are illegal but Who really gives a ****

Until you make a left turn at an intersection when said stunter runs the red on the perpendicular road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom