Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stunters save lives...make sure you got the organ donor sticker on your license and we good fambs
smokin.gif
It doesn't apply to brains right?

seems like the bikers lost in this situation

And the father being beat up with cuts to his face, name all over the news, two year old distraught, family scared of retaliation did not LOSE either?

Come on now.

once again

3 bikers locked up...maybe more in the future

1 biker paralyzed

1 biker getting off by snitching on everybody

vs.

Stitches and bruises that will heal

Car that will get repaired by insurance....

who won?

both parties would have rather had this whole ordeal never happen

who won?

THIS...

terrible situation no matter which way you look at it

you think the guy in the range was looking for trouble the morning of that day. those bikers knew what they were doing by breaking the law. they have a history of not giving a damn when they are together

notice how the conversation changed from

these innocent bikers just wanted to exchange insurance info and the driver fled to

the drive is going to lose all driving privileges and owe a lot of lawyer fees.

This is a clear desperate grasp at a "win" instead of admitting you were wrong.

Bikers had a history of being menacing, attacking innocent people, and disobeying traffic laws

Didn't read most of pages 20-57.

Ninjahood is appreciatted and you can say he's like a founding father of Niketalk.

yes I know he hasn't been around since day one, but EVERY NTer knows who he is.

A planned show of support for a biker who was severely injured in a wild chase on the West Side Highway was a bust Wednesday night, as only 10 cyclists showed up.

The crew was planning to assemble 100 bikers in East New York and ride all the way to St Luke’s Hospital where Edwin Mieses, 32, is in a medically-induced coma.

But police vans, flatbed trucks, and motorcycles were waiting for the gang to show up. About two dozen rode to the meeting area, but some had gotten texts that the cops were waiting and only 10 actually stopped.

Link

Quote:
Thread has gone full circle, glad to have been part of it, I love you Ninjahood.
I don't see how this thread has gone full circle...

ninjahood has repeatedly failed to address valid criticisms against his argument despite them being quoted OVER and OVER again. The combination of arguments falling on deaf ears and ninjahood's childish last resort tactic of "say it to my face" led to personal attacks. Par for the course in a ninjahood thread.

What really struck a chord with me was remembering what ninjahood posted in the other thread about wanting a car purely for vanity and the first thing he was going to do when he gets his car is go smoke with his goons on the highway. I don't care if a man wants to spend his money on a car purely for vanity. We are men and we love automobiles so I understand that. Ya know what, I don't even really care if you smoke while driving because personally I don't find it impairing. If you're going somewhere and you wanna smoke to enjoy the ride a little bit it's whatever.

But, if you're only reason for being on the highway is to smoke in your car with your boys, or, stunt on your bike with your boys...see now I know why ninjahood is defending these fools on their bikes. They were on the highway for the same reason he wants to be, vanity purposes. If that's your reason for being on the highway just do it responsibly and if you endanger others be prepared to accept the consequences for your actions.

These bikers were not responsible at all. Forget the RR clipping a biker and leaving the scene of a crime which was a misdemeanor. That's what ninjahood is saying started this all right? No. The bikers were breaking traffic laws way before they even caught up to the RR. Holding up red lights, stopping cars, essentially acting as cross guards to their unorganized joy ride through the city. The erratic and wreckless driving of this group is what lead up to the offense of the RR accidentally hitting one of the bikers. You can not tell me that this man, with his family in the car, purposefully hit a biker riding with a mob.

Even if there was a jury full of ninjahood's for this case, the judge is entitled to take into account matters proved during the trial, or laid before him/her after verdict, as a guide to determining the quantum of punishment. I just don't see any kind of punishment coming down on Lien when the mob of bikers broke laws which placed him in unfavorable circumstances from the start and then the crime of recklessly endangering (class A misdemeanor) was also committed towards Lien and his family when the bikers made him pull over by brake checking and started engaging in conduct which created a substantial risk of serious physical injury to Lien and his family.

I'm trying to think like ninjahood and understand why he won't admit the bikers were at fault and the only way I could rationalize was to think back about what he posted about his reasons for using the highway. Just to stunt and be vain. The definition of vain is "producing no result; useless." So if you're breaking laws on the highway, not even using it as a means of transportation, just being useless and endangering others who are abiding by laws and probably have somewhere to go. AND you have the audacity to be upset when your wreckless behavior results in someone accidentally hitting you. AND you can't realize you were in the wrong to begin with. AND you go that extra step further and start bashing the RRs window and slashing tires trying to place the blame on him.

I don't see how this behavior can be justified by anyone but a fool.

Why are you riding on the streets with no license bruh? Like don't you understand the danger your putting yourself and other drivers in? Respect your life and others bro, that mess is no joke. If you drive a Motorcycle I'm sure you could pass the driving portion and †he written probably ain't that hard. Just go get it man, you trippin

Quote:
Thread has gone full circle, glad to have been part of it, I love you Ninjahood.
I don't see how this thread has gone full circle...

ninjahood has repeatedly failed to address valid criticisms against his argument despite them being quoted OVER and OVER again. The combination of arguments falling on deaf ears and ninjahood's childish last resort tactic of "say it to my face" led to personal attacks. Par for the course in a ninjahood thread.

What really struck a chord with me was remembering what ninjahood posted in the other thread about wanting a car purely for vanity and the first thing he was going to do when he gets his car is go smoke with his goons on the highway. I don't care if a man wants to spend his money on a car purely for vanity. We are men and we love automobiles so I understand that. Ya know what, I don't even really care if you smoke while driving because personally I don't find it impairing. If you're going somewhere and you wanna smoke to enjoy the ride a little bit it's whatever.

But, if you're only reason for being on the highway is to smoke in your car with your boys, or, stunt on your bike with your boys...see now I know why ninjahood is defending these fools on their bikes. They were on the highway for the same reason he wants to be, vanity purposes. If that's your reason for being on the highway just do it responsibly and if you endanger others be prepared to accept the consequences for your actions.

These bikers were not responsible at all. Forget the RR clipping a biker and leaving the scene of a crime which was a misdemeanor. That's what ninjahood is saying started this all right? No. The bikers were breaking traffic laws way before they even caught up to the RR. Holding up red lights, stopping cars, essentially acting as cross guards to their unorganized joy ride through the city. The erratic and wreckless driving of this group is what lead up to the offense of the RR accidentally hitting one of the bikers. You can not tell me that this man, with his family in the car, purposefully hit a biker riding with a mob.

Even if there was a jury full of ninjahood's for this case, the judge is entitled to take into account matters proved during the trial, or laid before him/her after verdict, as a guide to determining the quantum of punishment. I just don't see any kind of punishment coming down on Lien when the mob of bikers broke laws which placed him in unfavorable circumstances from the start and then the crime of recklessly endangering (class A misdemeanor) was also committed towards Lien and his family when the bikers made him pull over by brake checking and started engaging in conduct which created a substantial risk of serious physical injury to Lien and his family.

I'm trying to think like ninjahood and understand why he won't admit the bikers were at fault and the only way I could rationalize was to think back about what he posted about his reasons for using the highway. Just to stunt and be vain. The definition of vain is "producing no result; useless." So if you're breaking laws on the highway, not even using it as a means of transportation, just being useless and endangering others who are abiding by laws and probably have somewhere to go. AND you have the audacity to be upset when your wreckless behavior results in someone accidentally hitting you. AND you can't realize you were in the wrong to begin with. AND you go that extra step further and start bashing the RRs window and slashing tires trying to place the blame on him.

I don't see how this behavior can be justified by anyone but a fool.

It's that serious.

Repped.

Why are you riding on the streets with no license bruh? Like don't you understand the danger your putting yourself and other drivers in? Respect your life and others bro, that mess is no joke. If you drive a Motorcycle I'm sure you could pass the driving portion and †he written probably ain't that hard. Just go get it man, you trippin

I agree. I think it's beyond stupid to ride a bike w/ no license or insurance. It's people like him that give bikers a bad name.

Also, Hen brought up a lot of good points in his post.

Personally, I LOVE a good debate. However, NH has shown repeatedly over the years that he's beyond ignorant with some of his opinions and viewpoints. Having a differing opinion is fine...taking it to the level in which he does, doesn't warrant any sort of appreciation for the man that he portrays himself as here on the board.

‘We were placed in grave danger by a mob of reckless and violent motorcyclists’: wife of SUV driver attacked by bikers in upper Manhattan
Rosalyn Ng - who's husband, Alexian Lien, was attacked by a group of bikers in upper Manhattan - said the family feared for their safety when they fled from an accident and ran over another motorcyclist. It is the family's first words since the wild ordeal on Sunday.

By Joe Kemp / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

The wife of a man who was attacked after a hell-on-wheels ordeal through upper Manhattan released a statement on Thursday, saying that they were trying to escape a mad mob of motorcyclists when they struck a biker and fled.

Alexian Lien, 33, was beaten and slashed by the bikers in front of his wife, Rosalyn Ng, and their 2-year-old daughter after a terrifying 4-mile chase that erupted after a fender bender on the Henry Hudson Parkway on Sunday.
The statement appears to be written by Lien’s wife and was released by the family’s lawyers.

“Our plan last Sunday was to celebrate our wedding anniversary by having a nice family day out with our two-year-old daughter,” the statement reads. “Unfortunately, instead, we were placed in grave danger by a mob of reckless and violent motorcyclists.
“Our sympathies go out to the injured motorcyclist and his family. However, we were faced with a life-threatening situation, and my husband was forced under the circumstances to take the actions that he did in order to protect the lives of our entire family. Our fear for our lives was confirmed when the incident ended with the ruthless and brutal attack on my husband, me, and, most importantly, our two-year-old child. We know in our hearts that we could not have done anything differently, and we believe that anyone faced with this sort of grave danger would have taken the same course of action in order to protect their family.

Rest of Article in Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom