Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why you keep quoting that, I've been riding everyday for well over a year, riding everyday lets you gain experience, most people are just weekend riders so they progress slower, come up with something new bro

And show me a rider who hasn't wrecked

Dude, stop

Get insurance and your license

You should want to protect yourself in case anything ever happens, even if it's not your fault. You're a lawsuit waiting to happen.

All this could've been avoided. I've drove around maniac biker clubs just let them be playing with there bikes acting like fools.

And some of y'all saying you would've hit them etc. this isn't a movie and I'm positive if y'all were in his car that wouldn't be the case. Just take an L, don't further it. If he angered the bikers more he would've probably been killed.

Y'all playing too much GTA.
So you think I'm gonna stay in a 4,000 lb SUV and let people stand around my car slash my tire, bash my windows, and try to open my car door? :lol: :lol: yeah ok YOU can stand there and take that L, I'm driving off

:rofl: this guy rollin

You gotta be kidding me.

Watching youtube videos as to how to ride a bike then wrecks it. But nope, not a novice. :lol:
I think you and create are just searching and reaching for lols
I learned the basics on YouTube well over a year ago, since then I've rode my my bike damn near everyday, does that not equal experience to you or do you wanna search for more faux lol's

Wife said the right thing when she said " we reacted that way because we were in fear of our life, and that fear was proven right when they beat my husband"

Dude, they're still investigating. You think either side is going to admit guilt?

I learned the basics on YouTube well over a year ago, since then I've rode my my bike damn near everyday, does that not equal experience to you or do you wanna search for more faux lol's

Fam, it's not funny. Get a licence.

No one is reaching for laughs...I think your mindset is sad. You are a novice. No matter how much experience you think you've gained in the past year since you started riding.

Riding w/o a motorcycle license? How stupid is that?

Last edited:
Fam, it's not funny. Get a licence.

Rollin, seriously, why did you get pulled over three times? Your smug answers about not getting a license give you no credibility on this subject. So if you or any rider gets hit, doesnt have a license, we should fall back because a few motorcyclists think they can do as they please because they bought a machine that goes fast, but dont need a license? I dont see any logic in your replies. Its like the bikers knew that they were wrong, but they should be given a free pass because one of their own is paralyzed because he "stopped" on the West Side Highway to help a friend, as said by his wife.

Again, no sympathy for the unlicensed, unisured JayWheelchair from me. You reap what you sow.

So now matter how much experience you have you're still a novice ??? Got it

But what's really sad is they way all of angel, law abiding citizens who never did anything wrong in life are making me seem like I'm a vigilante, menace to society hooligan cause I don't have a license, that's funny

Rollin, seriously, why did you get pulled over three times? Your smug answers about not getting a license give you no credibility on this subject. So if you or any rider gets hit, doesnt have a license, we should fall back because a few motorcyclists think they can do as they please because they bought a machine that goes fast, but dont need a license? I dont see any logic in your replies. Its like the bikers knew that they were wrong, but they should be given a free pass because one of their own is paralyzed because he "stopped" on the West Side Highway to help a friend, as said by his wife.

Again, no sympathy for the unlicensed, unisured JayWheelchair from me. You reap what you sow.

Speeding twice, and no rearview mirrors

But what's really sad is they way all of angel, law abiding citizens who never did anything wrong in life are making me seem like I'm a vigilante, menace to society hooligan cause I don't have a license, that's funny
if you don't have a license you are braking the law .... so yeah you are in the wrong .. it's not rocket science ....

In the year in which you've started riding, you've been pulled over 3 times and wrecked your bike, all while having no license.

Point blank, you're foolish and irresponsible. In this particular thread, where you made YOUR business public, I'm gonna judge. Sorry if your jimmies are rustled.

In the year in which you've started riding, you've been pulled over 3 times and wrecked your bike, all while having no license.

Point blank, you're foolish and irresponsible. In this particular thread, where you made YOUR business public, I'm gonna judge. Sorry if your jimmies are rustled.

Lol you think y'all are making me mad?
Again show me someone who hasn't wrecked

Lol you think y'all are making me mad?
Again show me someone who hasn't wrecked
I never wrecked my ZX6R. 2 years of ownership.

You're all caught up with what people think of you.

Who cares. Get a license. Cannot stress this enough.

Has it been said at all in this thread/news reports about the wife of the Range driver ever dialing 911 while the whole drive was happening?

From what I remember from the videos 6min+ duration, there wasn't a single cop on the highway, which baffles me considering the highway it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom