Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

These bikers are making it dangerous for other drivers. They eventually got what was expected for their mob and irresponsible behavior. 

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/191w5ognehgrbgif/original.gif[img][/quote]

:{ :{ :{ look at this s$#*, if you're a car on that side what are you suppose to do?

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
look at this s$#*, if you're a car on that side what are you suppose to do?
See thats the scary stuff these guys had been doing.

i would clip the bike.

file a report sue the bastard and hope his legs get cut off

duhhhhhhh
alonzo.gif

but the time it would take to get all that sorted out would not be worth it for me, that and the chance of the idiot losing control and flying into another car

however if you had good aim and knocked him into the rest of his crew then its fair game

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

These bikers are making it dangerous for other drivers. They eventually got what was expected for their mob and irresponsible behavior. 

original.gif
[/quote]
Completely normal activity. Definitely the type of dudes that would chill with you on the side of the road waiting for your State Farm rep to show.

I have an M1 in Cali also.
9+ years under the belt.

I agree with getting out and riding to gain experience, but I also feel that learning things the proper way is >>>>>>> than learning from online.

It's like learning horrible form from someone who doesn't know jack. It may get the job done, but you doing it all wrong. Feel me?

I have used you tube for how to change oil on certain cars, how to assemble a rifle, passing video games when I get stuck at, etc.. etc.. but NO way would I justify learning how to ride a motorcycle solely from an online video! :lol: The video could be a guide, but I would want an instructor or someone with experience to teach me personally.

I have an M1 in Cali also.
9+ years under the belt.

I agree with getting out and riding to gain experience, but I also feel that learning things the proper way is >>>>>>> than learning from online.

It's like learning horrible form from someone who doesn't know jack. It may get the job done, but you doing it all wrong. Feel me?

I have used you tube for how to change oil on certain cars, how to assemble a rifle, passing video games when I get stuck at, etc.. etc.. but NO way would I justify learning how to ride a motorcycle solely from an online video! :lol: The video could be a guide, but I would want an instructor or someone with experience to teach me personally.

agreed. i should've specified more.
oil changes, video games, tying a tie, etc....sure, go to youtube.
learning to ride via youtube, ummmno.gif

:smh: :smh: :smh: look at this s$#*, if you're a car on that side what are you suppose to do?

I can see you're still extremely upset over this situation but these goons have been doing this crap for how long? Instead of getting mad at these bikers, get mad at your local Law Enforcement for not stopping this. Especially out there in NYC where they take terrorism seriously. How is this not terrorizing the streets of NY when these bikers can do all this with zero impunity. :smh:

I spoke with someone who is familiar with these bike events. Most likely what these individuals wanted to do or at least tried but ended up with fatal results was to halt traffic. Typically what happens, is a group of riders will deliberately stop traffic for a long stretch of road to allow other bikers the freedom to do what they please such as performing tricks on their bikes. I assume they were trying to do something to that effect. Not only dangerous but illegal too. The RR driver acted on instincts and emotions of what felt like a dangerous situation. I think we all agree that both parties were in the wrong, but it was the group of individuals that escalated the situation by caging the driver in what lead to the injury, among several other factors.

you post every day and your posts dont seem to be getting any better

:lol:

I can see you're still extremely upset over this situation but these goons have been doing this crap for how long? Instead of getting mad at these bikers, get mad at your local Law Enforcement for not stopping this. Especially out there in NYC where they take terrorism seriously. How is this not terrorizing the streets of NY when these bikers can do all this with zero impunity. mean.gif

That's what I'm thinking too. This guy Alexian shouldn't have eem been driving that day or at least just pulled over to the side and wait for all of them to leave. He put himself in that situation. If he was any smart he should have just stayed at home. Not srs though

laugh.gif

That's what I'm thinking too. This guy Alexian shouldn't have eem been driving that day or at least just pulled over to the side and wait for all of them to leave. He put himself in that situation. If he was any smart he should have just stayed at home.
Another foolish post. Terrible

you post every day and your posts dont seem to be getting any better
laugh.gif
I can see you're still extremely upset over this situation but these goons have been doing this crap for how long? Instead of getting mad at these bikers, get mad at your local Law Enforcement for not stopping this. Especially out there in NYC where they take terrorism seriously. How is this not terrorizing the streets of NY when these bikers can do all this with zero impunity. mean.gif
That's what I'm thinking too. This guy Alexian shouldn't have eem been driving that day or at least just pulled over to the side and wait for all of them to leave. He put himself in that situation. If he was any smart he should have just stayed at home. Not srs though
laugh.gif
 the local news stations need to start reporting biker sightings so we know when to call in sick for work and stay home for the day

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
I can see you're still extremely upset over this situation but these goons have been doing this crap for how long? Instead of getting mad at these bikers, get mad at your local Law Enforcement for not stopping this. Especially out there in NYC where they take terrorism seriously. How is this not terrorizing the streets of NY when these bikers can do all this with zero impunity.
mean.gif

Last edited:

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
I can see you're still extremely upset over this situation but these goons have been doing this crap for how long? Instead of getting mad at these bikers, get mad at your local Law Enforcement for not stopping this. Especially out there in NYC where they take terrorism seriously. How is this not terrorizing the streets of NY when these bikers can do all this with zero impunity.
mean.gif

they need to just say screw the police cars and bring fire trucks

water blast these clowns down head on

How to avoid a roadblock...

By making a U Turn? :lol:

NYC has the man power and resources to combat those bike group rides if they wanted to.

How to avoid a roadblock...

By making a U Turn?
laugh.gif

NYC has the man power and resources to combat those bike group rides if they wanted to.
Really isn't that easy man...  And if it was IMO it'd still be a waste of those resources.

To stop that whole hoard of bikes you'd have to have them seriously trapped into a spot with no way out.  Dudes will hop on sidewalks and bike paths or cross medians or just straight run right thru road blocks...

Its like trying to stop a swarm of bee's with your hands.

I can see you're still extremely upset over this situation but these goons have been doing this crap for how long? Instead of getting mad at these bikers, get mad at your local Law Enforcement for not stopping this. Especially out there in NYC where they take terrorism seriously. How is this not terrorizing the streets of NY when these bikers can do all this with zero impunity. :smh:

Serious question...what CAN police do about this?

I mean, we saw the reports...they are instructed not to give chase due to the hazardous speeds in which these bikes go. There are a lot of riders who don't respect the road, other drivers, or authorities. I just don't know what can be done about this.

Police are having a hard enough time as it is sorting through this mess due to the identities of the riders being concealed, the bikes not having plates, or the bikes having switched plates that don't match.

Why should anyone have to concede to these idiots b/c they think they're above the law.

This whole thing started due to them assuming that everyone is just going to give up the road when their crew is present. It's an absolute joke and pisses me off. I have plenty of family members who ride...I know people who ride. However, all of them are responsible.

The ones I loathe, are the type of riders we've seen in the videos and read about in the particulars of this case. I see them all the time around NYC and around parts of the DMV. As a group, they are an absolute menace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom