Spring break aftermath

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

indifferent.gif

View media item 326977
A lot of NTers should know squirtle by now, my pet turtle who I treat like a dog/parrot. She stays near me most of the time, and she only goes in the tank for certain reasons. When I see something like this I get really sad. I have such an attachment to my turtle, that I know this had to be the worst experience for that turtle.

I've got too much love for my turtle to even be calm about this crap.

:x :frown: Disgusting.

After seeing Finding Nemo, I always call every sea turtle crush or squirt. How could they do that to one of the coolest, chill animals. :smh:

People have no respect for themselves or life.
That's on par with the finger pic and the bird with the eaten neck pic. :x just the thought of the bird pic gives me chill.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom