sprint is getting the iphone 5

Originally Posted by QuestLife

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by QuestLife

hate this argument. OS X is far superior to Windows. Sure, you can do all the same things, but i would rather do them in OS X.
eyes.gif
perhaps for designers & people that do a lot photo/video editing.
Everything else,
eyes.gif
i dont do any of that stuff, and i find Mac OS to be way better for general use. Even gaming with Steam. I have a nicely put together windows box as well as a macbook. And when im playing a game, i can still access all my apps freely, without lag or slowdown when im ready to get back into my game. Im really not biased at all, but after spending a  good amount of time with OS X, its not even close.

your right, I apologize.

Apple has MASTERED user friendly interface, how can anyone hate on this is absurd....dudes hate on Apple products just to hate.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Apple has MASTERED user friendly interface, how can anyone hate on this is absurd....dudes hate on Apple products just to hate.
they hate cause they cant afford it.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

This is not always the case because I've seen some broke +*!% people with MBs, iPads, iPhones, etc so save that argument for another fool.  I agree with KSteezy though.  

Originally Posted by Zyzz

they hate because people make comments like this. Apple users are mad arrogant sometimes.

Definitely existing customers will get unlimited as well.

Sprint's big hope is to lure ATT & Verizon customers away with this whole, true unlimited plan thing.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Sprint will offer the iPhone5 to new customers with unlimited data.
for realz? at current prices?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

found a plan for me and my bro, ill be mad if they introduce a new iphone plan with a higher price
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

I hope SERO users can get the Iphone. I feel like that may be asking a bit too much though...

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

I bet it won't last. They'll have it unlimited for a month or two then end up changing it.

they will cap data soon enough after the initial launch of the iphone. its obvious it will happen. they amount of new customers they will get because of their prices and amount of data being used.

Let's say you sign a contract for 2 years with unlimited data, and then sprint decides to cap data.

Can they make you sign that contract to have capped data?

You're 'grandfathered' into that plan. You'll still get unlimited, unless you decide to change your plan.

You're 'grandfathered' into that plan. You'll still get unlimited, unless you decide to change your plan.

Sprint wont cap their data. Thats their only advantage for getting new customers. They have commercials with the CEO saying that they wont throttle or cap you lol

Is it true that its coming out first week of Oct? If so why no info on the new features? Or preordering info

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

I bet it won't last. They'll have it unlimited for a month or two then end up changing it.

I agree.
While it sounds nice.  It's really just going to be a ploy to increase subscriber numbers.  After that first contract, you can count on the removal of all unlimitied plans and a tiered structure for iphone users.

When it's all said and done, what it amounts to is pretty much a company-wide bait-and-switch program.

[h1]Adobe finally brings Flash to iPhone and iPad[/h1]
By: Todd Haselton | Sep 9th, 2011 at 12:46PM

http://www.bgr.com/2011/09/09/adobe-finally-brings-flash-to-iphone-and-ipad/#disqus_thread/www.bgr.com/?p=103279">http://www.bgr.com/?p=103279" style="color: rgb(0, 51, 102); text-decoration: none; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">70 Comments
Filed Under: MobileServices

During the IBC trade show in Amsterdam on Friday, Adobe officially took the wraps off of its new Adobe Flash Media Server 4.5 and Adobe Flash Access 3.0 products, which will allow iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users to access Adobe Flash content. Apple, which has long rejected Adobe’s Flash technology, doesn’t need to approve the tech for it to work, either. “With Adobe Flash Media Server 4.5, media publishers now have a single, simple workflow for delivering content using the same stream to Flash-enabled devices or to the Apple iPhone and iPad,

about time for flash, not people cant say droids are better because of lack of flash for iphones.

Back
Top Bottom