sprint is getting the iphone 5

Originally Posted by Zyzz

about time for flash, now people cant say droids are better because of lack of flash for iphones.

yeah they can just bring up a bunch of other reasons on a long list of features, of things that can only be done on android. Like rooting and ROMing.

Is anybody familiar with how Sprint is with getting a contract and the deposit? I'm 19 and don't have any credit so when I went to get the iphone 4 from verizon they wanted a $400 security deposit
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Apple has MASTERED user friendly interface, how can anyone hate on this is absurd....dudes hate on Apple products just to hate.
WP7 UI> iOS

So I have a family plan but I'll probably cancel when it's due in April. Although I'd keep 1 line (my own), what would be my options? Would I upgrade before April, then in April downgrade to a single plan? Or would they not let me downgrade?

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Is anybody familiar with how Sprint is with getting a contract and the deposit? I'm 19 and don't have any credit so when I went to get the iphone 4 from verizon they wanted a $400 security deposit
sick.gif

When I got with sprint I didn't have any credit either. They made me pay a $200 deposit.

sick.gif

youll prolly have a $100 deposit with sprint.

Originally Posted by chazc

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

sick.gif

When I got with sprint I didn't have any credit either. They made me pay a $200 deposit.
Well that's not that bad, atleast better than paying 600+ before my first bill.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

sick.gif
youll prolly have a $100 deposit with sprint.

Dang that would be great.

Talk to a Sprint Rep about possibly waiving the credit fee. For the most part they don't usually do it, but when I was opening my account I had a pretty chill dude. I explained to him that I refuse to open up my own line because I knew the deposit was going to bite me in the ***. Told him I want to be added to my dad's account, they gave me some BS like he has to wait a year to add someone else so I was like I guess I'll wait. Dude was like, if you buy a phone today I can waive the deposit fee.
pimp.gif

Opened up my account in December, so I guess I'll have to wait a few months to upgrade into the iPhone.
grin.gif

Talk to a Sprint Rep about possibly waiving the credit fee. For the most part they don't usually do it, but when I was opening my account I had a pretty chill dude. I explained to him that I refuse to open up my own line because I knew the deposit was going to bite me in the ***. Told him I want to be added to my dad's account, they gave me some BS like he has to wait a year to add someone else so I was like I guess I'll wait. Dude was like, if you buy a phone today I can waive the deposit fee.
pimp.gif

Never heard of this but if it works
pimp.gif

If it was me id run my credit in store see the result and if im ok with the deposit, do it so you can have your phone that day and go to a place with instant rebates.

I still have the $30 SERO account

anyone on the same boat as me?

Whats the best route to take to get the iphone?..... TouchPro 2 is looking ancient with every passing day

is sprint still doing the $125 if you port a number? friend told me you only get it if you sign up and buy a android phone.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Definitely existing customers will get unlimited as well.

Sprint's big hope is to lure ATT & Verizon customers away with this whole, true unlimited plan thing.
thats good. I've had the palm pre for about two years now. Horrible phone, worst ever.
Hopefully I'll be able to get the Iphone 5
pimp.gif

but can you guys basically break down the evo vs the Iphone 5 pros and cons or something?

I'm not too knowledgeable when it comes to phones and any help would be appreciated.  

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Sprint's big hope is to lure ATT & Verizon customers away with this whole, true unlimited plan thing.
thats good. I've had the palm pre for about two years now. Horrible phone, worst ever.
kudos to you.
I tried for 6 months... made the switch to an EVO...  I couldn't stand it.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

kudos to you.
I tried for 6 months... made the switch to an EVO...  I couldn't stand it.
6mos for me also, its not the phone, its apps
sick.gif

SGSII on the way.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Sprint's 3G service has been really crappy for months now.

Ive been having real !!!%%$ service for the past 2 months
mad.gif

I thought I was the only one...mine has been poor for about 5 months

some people posted they got service credits by calling in because its really bad in some areas

Back
Top Bottom